Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

On 11/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

A disruption of network speed might be a cause on the slowness of the site on your part, as basically a phone matters on the capacity of how your phone can actually compute, as it's not about a brand which the site is easily used

• +3 1

Well, I don't know about that. Everything works well for me on Android. Is it IP? I just did not notice the poor performance of the phone for such services

The best device for using cryptotalk foeum is android mobiles in my opinion. Because these devices are easy to use and are easily available and don't have security and purchasing issues like iphone. 

So,use android mobile for better work. 

• +2 1

My companion, I use Android and I don't have any issue so I don't believe it's identified with the gadget framework. Possibly the gadget you are utilizing is breaking down. See a help master and ensure the gadget is prepared to work.

Well i may say at least the ram of your device should be 1gb. Or else you will face many problems. Like lagging, net connecting, reloading etc. So you better watch your Device's ram first.

Device  doesn’t  a big issue. If you have a good internet  provider  you can work here easily . I think  Laptop is best for this work. I work here with my laptop.  I can work everywhere  because I can bare it easily .  You can get more opportunity  in laptop than mobile phone.

• Useful or interesting 1

For a good device to use cryptocurrencies I recommend a current android that is not an old phone since they fail a lot with the connection so it is better to use a current android since they are faster and does not lock and everything works very well or  you can occupy your computer.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it

I would suggest use that device where you feel comfortable in accessing cryptotalk forum and Yobit wallet without any issue. As you said you are facing issues with your Android while using cryptotalk, use other device but make sure no other account has been registered on that device prior to login as your account may be at risk of being banned (be careful). You can use windows, Linus, iOS whatever you like and easy to avoid trouble. 

In fact, I am using my computer or laptop to enter the Crypto Talk forum so I do not face any problems with the site, but I heard many members complain about using the site on Mobile Android, I have not tried what are the problems but I think it would be useful to contact support and tell them about these problems maybe They are doing a fix for these problems.

• +1 1

Hi dear I think such problems in your area I'm also using Android phone but Im not facing any problem or issue like you but ios have standard if you can afford its batter then android

My friend I think all the problem you are facing it maybe from your phone or network of where are u are Levin because as you can see 87% of this forum are using android and know one complain

So long the forum moderator did not specifically state the device to use for the forum that means you can use any device so far you are comfortable with it

My friends, I prefer working from a computer because it is easy to write, fast, and spell checking is simpler because I prefer the computer, and the Android device is also effective in this matter, thank you

• +5 1

I think the best way to work in crypto form is mobile phone. You can work well in crypto with your mobile phone. I have been working in crypto with mobile phone for about two months. It has been giving very good service. There is no problem so I will suggest you.  You can work on crypto with your mobile phone.

As for me, I love working on my laptop and it's better if I stay home. The mobile phone suffers from many problems, it is slow, the health damage is greater, and the laptop is safer. As for the payment side, Iphone is the best.

• +5 1

From what I read, the only one who has had this type of problem is you, but I think that if Android does not work for you, you could try another device such as IOS from Iphone

• +5 1

Hello mate, you can choose to use of this devices listed above only what you will watch out for is a strong internet connection, to avoid being slowed down by bad network connection.

• +5 1

I utilize the smart phone to login to my id constantly it's beneficial for me it's quite a while that I don't utilize the PC for quite a while however I think the PC is better gadget to utilize the gathering more than samrt phones gadget, you can take everywhere with your self thts why i utilize smart phone.

• +5 1

I use my Android phone for cryptotalk, there are no major problem even though  sometimes the website reloads for no reason .  l have no fixed time set aside for cryptotalk  l, just do it on the go so using my mobile is best for me.

• +5 1

Any android device which has best internet signal Is best for crypto. I am using an android mobile phone for Working in crypto. My android phone is working very good in crypto but sometime it has some signal problems but it is solved. If you afford then you can buy an iphone for working in crypto you can also work there by using your pc tablet or laptop.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I have also an android phone but honestly speaking i have not faced such a problem even one time. As the talk about the iPhone I'll surely advise you to use it if you can afford it. It'll be best for you and i hope you can work here smoothly!

• +5 1

For me, I choose the Android system to work in the encrypted world and in this forum in particular, as well as the yobit platform, and I have never faced any problem with that, and it is good to work on the phone as it is easy to use.

Hello my friend :

I have also android and I am easily access to everything in this site. Maybe because of some network issue you are facing this situation. Mobile is very good for these type of work because we can take mobile everywhere where we want and can work easily. 

Actually, it doesn't matter what device you use. The main thing is that you feel comfortable. But of course if you want to mine then you need powerful hardware.

Device is certainly not a major issue. On the off chance that you have a decent internet service you can work here without any problem. Be that as it may, to address your inquiry I think Laptop is best for this work. I work here with my PC. I can work wherever on the grounds that I can uncovered it without any problem. You can get more open door in PC than cell phone.