Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Dear friend I also have an Android phone bit I am not facing any problem. Dear mate laptop is a best and iPhone also a good for crypto but if you afford it. Dear mate if your Android show some error it's not mean that your device is wrong it's mean that the device which provide you internet is slow that is it happen 

I think you can use phone or laptop for using crypto talk, desktop view will be easier for working on this platform, I am also using an Android device with the desktop opened in the browser for this,till now I didn't faced any problem, change the browser you use and try again.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:23 AM, Projectcrypto said:

And that can actually cause users problem because that bad network will lead to submission of posts to merge up which may lead to the member in charge to receive a warning point for submitting same post twice and he may even get banned completely because it can be considered as spam.

Spam indeed so that means we have to look for a location where there is good network in order to reduce the risk of losing our account from banned or receiving warning points from the moderators of the forum.

It totally depends on everyone's comfort zone. If someone comfort in IOS then they can use it. Same things happen in laptops, Android, pc etc. I Don't have an ios, so i operate crypto talk in my android device and i comfort in it. There is no issue i face in cryptotalk and yobit. Both are running properly in my android                 

I am working on the forum via android device and there is no problem.  I think your device has an internet network problem, because the forum works well with all devices.  I can work at a lot of speed on my android device.  You can try changing the internet network.

Thankyou for title and I don't think so that device donot stop our work which we do in crypto and I use android phone as oppo and in this device also I can conduct my work in smooth way

• +1 1

Yes bro ios phone is better than Android .i have also Android and i am also facing same problems and the Android which their RAM is low is very difficult to use its very slow and not good for working an hour because the website is loading and one comment take 4to 5 minutes and we spend lots of time on it.

• +1 1

Android phone is very easy to use this website Post comments become very easy in this, those who are employed do not face any difficulty. They also post very comfortably and relaxed and also comment and they get an understanding of everything. 

• +1 1

For cryptotalk I think android and ios are the best. Because this two device is portable you can use to post by using them at any place. But if you wanted to do trading you have to use pc or laptop. You can trade on this device very easily.

• +1 1

I am using my laptop while i am work here but if i am not in home i can use my phone for reading other topics. I am newbie and i think best device is computer for me because of this pandemic i can't go out too much but if everything turns back to normal phone could be more efficient because if that happens we can't stay that much time in our home 

Android phone, the best device to do this work, there are many similar things with the help of which if you have any problem or misunderstanding you can solve them..

I am an android user and am not facing any single issue with it.

My friend, thank you for your participation. For me, I have an Android phone currently, I do not face any problem, but I have not withdrawn any money yet and I do not know if I will face problems later, but I am sure that I will not lose anything with this site and I advise you in case you encounter any problem in the future that you use the older members.

Well dear I have to Carry out android as I don't have enough cash to buy i phone so don't have any experience about it and in case of android still it's works and yeah it's create problems still after some tries it get well. Happy to listen that it works well on I phone

I am too utilizing Android device and I am not experiencing any difficulties, yet it might have been exceptional on the off chance that I was utilizing iPhone, however I can't bear the cost of iPhone that is the reason yet u didn't confront any challenges in installment technique and furthermore network is steady in my place.

I also use Android phone and I didn't face any problem so Android phone is best for Crypto my suggestion is is you should also so use Android because when you withdraw your money then it is very easy to withdraw.

In my point of view all devices is better but the bat is that when they are correct whenever it may be mobile, laptop or computer. I personally use mobile phone for using crypto and i feel easy because of using mobile phone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think android is better than all others because it is smart enough that you can carry it with you. If are walking than you can post comments. If you are sleeping you can also post here . It means you have ha mini computer in your pocket and it is easy to use 

You can use any of your device which you can afford a device where you can write easily and also you get internet connection.

I myself am an Android user. So far no one was able to send in the perfect solution, which is not strange. If the phone is a little better configuration should not be a problem. You can also do things on the iPhone if you want. But one thing is that there are many third-party apps that do not support the iPhone. The rest is up to you

As far as my information is, any device that is there can be used for your forum work in a great form and body also works in a different way. You can do the mobile sets of any good company, so that if you get free time then you can work where we get time. I am using a mobile phone from a techno company. It is working very well 

Crypto operates fine on any device but it is all better if you own a device with an extended RAM for speed and versatility. Most android devices are always slow

I think the device doesn't matter for the working at cryptotalk you can use your mobile , laptop or any computer just you have needed to the internet connection to open this forum.

I think most people use Android, but use the iPhone instead. I think it would be better to run the iPhone. Because the work is completed quickly with the iPhone. If you have a laptop flame, you will succeed more quickly.

You can work with various gadgets to work in the Cryptotalk gathering. Two of these gadgets are iOS and Android gadgets. Since I chip away at Ios gadgets and this gadget has an incredible execution to work and I can function admirably.

i think Android smart phone many use for crypto currency. but i think crypto is the best earning site.

thanks