How many Satoshis is in Bitcoin? What is the benefit of it? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

How many Satoshis is in Bitcoin? What is the benefit of it?

13 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

It is good description but no need to have the satoshi Bitcoin made into sats, after reaching a higher number of Bitcoin we don't use satoshi, for example we don't say a million satoshi, just use 0.001BTC instead, the same with talking about Bitcoin, we say 100BTC not 100,000,000,000 satoshi.

I read an article that justify that if it's not yet 1 BTC then it cannot be called BTC but Satoshi and he proved his postulation and was quite convincing. For us earning on cryptotalk we value the Satoshi given to us, we'd only be thieves if we demand for more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The bitcoin divided parts, which are satoshis, are very useful, as no one is able to buy 1 bitcoin in one batch and we all want to buy a certain amount of the currency for ease of trading

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this article or the topic presented is very important. The number of Bitcoins around the world is 21 million coins extracted or metal, of which only 80% for each one has a formation equal to 100 million Satoshi, and this number is very important for trading and accounts and for entering the Bitcoin field mainly Thank you

On 11/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Satoshi utility
Small denominations make Bitcoin transactions easier to perform transactions and make highly accurate transactions readable.
The general unit structure of bitcoin contains 1 bitcoin (BTC) equivalent to 1,000 milli-bit
coin (mBTC), or 1,000,000 microbitcoin (μBTC), or 100,000,000 satoshis.

While the exact number is unknown, it is estimated that Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto owns one million bitcoins, the equivalent of 100,000,000,000,000 Satoshi

This is the most important part for the users of this field because many sites give us payment in mBTC which is not known by new users . GOOD Very informative topic . 

This is very helpful and amazing  information. And this all was unknown to me and many members of the forum members like me. So thank you for your information and contribution. And this forum is the unique and informative forum which helps us all the forum members. Thank you for your contribution dear mate.

This is true, my friend, Satoshi is part of Bitcoin, and it was named by that name in memory of Satoshi, the patron of Bitcoin.

The presence of Satoshi helps us a lot in the transactions between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and facilitates estimating currencies against Bitcoin

• +3 1

Good informative topic. One Satoshi is 0.00000001 means 1 Bitcoin = 100 000 000 Satoshi. About the benefit, yes of course with the time the Satoshi price value will increase, and maybe in the future we will use 1 Satoshi as one piece or the minimum, means Bitcoin will convert to No decimal.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Good explanation of this important terminology regarding Bitcoin, it is important to get familiar with these concepts, especially for beginners. Most of us are waiting for this magic moment when 1 sat would equal to 1 USD. This will for sure benefit us Bitcoin holders, even when just owning some satoshis.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:42 AM, SuperCrypto said:

What is satoshi?
Satoshi is the smallest unit of bitcoin, named after “Satoshi Nakamoto”, the creator of Bitcoin.

One bitcoin equals 100 million satoshi

The Satoshi to Bitcoin ratio is 100 million Satoshi to one Bitcoin.

You can find out how much satoshi is worth 1 dollar today from https://www.cryps.info/en/

What is Satoshi:
Cryptocurrencies are mostly in digital form. It can be divided into smaller and fewer units.
Just as a pound can be divided into a penny and a dollar into cents. In the case of Bitcoin, the smallest unit available is called Satoshi. Satoshi represents a millionth of Bitcoin.

The Satoshi unit is named after Satoshi Nakamoto, the person or group of unknown people who published a white paper in 2008 that started the development of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin.

Satoshi utility
Small denominations make Bitcoin transactions easier to perform transactions and make highly accurate transactions readable.
The general unit structure of bitcoin contains 1 bitcoin (BTC) equivalent to 1,000 milli-bit
coin (mBTC), or 1,000,000 microbitcoin (μBTC), or 100,000,000 satoshis.

While the exact number is unknown, it is estimated that Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto owns one million bitcoins, the equivalent of 100,000,000,000,000 Satoshi.

2.jpg.f5e6b2573937c32cc3877027b39e84a9.jpg

Although it is not part of a major and direct currency pair, Bitcoins can be converted to and from other currencies.

Bitcoin trading platforms exist in order to allow individuals to conduct transactions.

This includes depositing dollars, pounds sterling, or other supported currencies into an account on a trading platform, where the balance can be used to buy or sell bitcoins and eventually convert them to other currencies.

Just like with the exchange rates between traditional fiat currencies. Bitcoin value fluctuates according to supply and demand.

While individuals may keep a penny or cents in their pockets, physical issues of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin have not become mainstream.

This is primarily for practical reasons because the main draw of Bitcoin is that it is digital and difficult to counterfeit.

A lack of physical presence means that Bitcoins are more secure, even before blockchain technology is taken into account.

Thanks for the wonderful and great explanation friend I only knew and have few knowledge and experience on details about bitcoin but you are able to say almost all we are really grateful having senior members like you with great knowledge and experience which you always share with the other members of the forum 

My friend, one Bitcoin contains 100 million satoshi, and this number is large and far-reaching, it really deserves hard work, patience to earn, because it is very difficult, I wish I actually have that number. 

4 minutes ago, Ameralsamt said:

My friend, one Bitcoin contains 100 million satoshi, and this number is large and far-reaching, it really deserves hard work, patience to earn, because it is very difficult, I wish I actually have that number. 

If you had 100 million satoshi today, what would you do? I am sure that most that have this as a target are selling at very earlier and perhaps consider not holding even 0.1 BTC, is this correct for you as well my freind? It is not easy to hold thousands of dollars online.

Thanks for sharing, this is Avery good information, and we the member in the forum can calculate our earning and ount of time it can take us to earn a bitcoin through the forum campaign. 

In this technological world, I don't think we need to stress ourselves calculating the figure of Satoshi in single Bitcoin. I think for accurate and fastest results, you can search for this kind of valuable information in Google to get your answers. But very good answer there it's correct it's 💯 millions Satoshi that make a whole BITCOIN

On 11/30/2020 at 12:42 PM, SuperCrypto said:

One bitcoin equals 100 million satoshi

Ok I think this post is only resolves aroung this fact, which is the important to note and remember. All the rest discussed is about why, it is because probably the price went too high and now only the rich can afford to buy one Bitcoin. The rest of uscan only buy a few satoshi.

Very good information, I try to use some application to be able to know how many satoshis I have with a determined unit of bitcoin that they give us, for that reason I believe that it is better to know by memory how many "0" go to the right of the unit of bitcoin, when we begin to learn it is better to use some page of conversions of satoshis to btc.

I already know that the bitcoin consists of one million Satoshi and I guess having a small entities of a coin is very important especially if the coin has a huge value such as Bitcoin, it makes it more flexible for trading and pricing goods, particularly goods with small value but are wanted a lot and can be distributed online.

• +4 1

Before the term Bitcoin is not dealt with as it is now. Previously, there was no such thing as Satoshi. As we know, Bitcoin was not even worth $ 10, so from 1 to 1000 were sent normally, as if it were nothing.
If the price of Bitcoin rises to $ 100,000, it will become difficult for us small groups, because in order to send 10,000 Satoshi, 50% must be added. But if the price of Bitcoin becomes high by 10 *. 1 satoshi equals $ 1 of how the matter will be handled. Another thing besides Satoshi is a bite smaller than Satoshi. It is the smallest part of it all.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: