Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin?

It's not difficult to know about this. If you want to know about it then you can use this site properly. Cause any type of solution you can get from here. You can easily know about it from here. So this site will be very helpful for you to know about it.

@Crypto @Kanji @Hira @abdulmamatu @Mommy @spark6380 @Nayeem123

the truth is in any business whether its in business of trading or any other, you always buy low and sell high , because this is the principle of profit making this is real and powerful because if you dont take it serious this is really important for anybody to really grow and have that effective chance for every single person we need to find that there is crusial growth to it 

• +2 1

I don't think it's a difficult task but in one case if someone has experience in this job i.e. if someone knows the fluctuations of crypto currency and they check the price in the market then it is very easy for them.  It is up to us whether we have the experience to do this or not.when we selling r bought coins we have to be very viligent towards it and it is perfect time for trading.

There are great analyists sharing videos in youtube predicting the bitcoin's trend with technical and fundamental analysis and on-chain-data analysis daily. I advise you to watch some of them. one is Satoshi Stacker. search him in youtube. The other is Wolf of all streets. search him too. they are great people

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, it can be a little difficult to know the right time. That's why most beginners take into account what the experts say. Sometimes experts can be wrong. Because it may not be clear who will do what and when.

Mainly we have to know a lot about digital currencies, know when they will change or change in that way, I do not think it is difficult to know the best time to make purchases of cryptocurrencies, since if we know when they are at a low value we can buy many currencies of our preference, and just wait for the moment of its greatest volume.

There is nothing hard in knowing the right time to buy or sell cryptocurrency all you need to know is following the market when ever the price of a particular currency goes down you buy and when it become high then you sell them out 

Actually it is not difficult just we should have to see the price of the bitcoin in the market daily then we can judge the best time to buy and sell the holding bitcoin. As we know the price of bitcoin change many times in the day therefore should buy the Bitcoin when its price goes down and sell when price increase.

Yes, my friend, of course, you can never guess the price of Bitcoin and the famous cryptocurrencies, because Bitcoin is very volatile, and every now and then it rises and may decline, so its price can never be expected, we must follow the news that affects its price and volatility.

On 1/20/2021 at 10:44 PM, abdullah mohmmad said:

I think it is related to prediction and it often works, but sometimes the markets are very receptive, so no one really knows what might happen.

I am fueling up your writing here. Technical analysis can be performed to predict the upcoming situation of the Bitcoin's market but still, no one will be there to make 100% accurate predictions all the time because there is no central authority to control it's markets. Suppose, if I have invest some amount to purchase Bitcoin, I will be still expecting the better price despite the bullish markets. 

To be honest no one is able to know the right price at the right time ,or else the whole people will be rich and it is  not possible , so to be honest all what you hear about knowing the price are just predictions, they might be right ad they might be wrong, and you may get lucky a couple of times but of course some of your trades will fail.

• +4 1

The Bitcoin currency is a special currency and its analysis is difficult and one cannot guess about it. When companies enter, a very big change occurs, no one expected

Because the people are not interested to visit the market and and analyse about the market that while this is very difficult to know about The right time to sale and purchase the cryptocurrency so you should analyze the market

• +2 1

It's hard to know the best time to sell because the Bitcoin price doesn't have an upper limit on its value, no one knows how much bitcoin price will reach its highest price while Bitcoin price continues to rise. It could be $ 50,000, $ 100,000 or even 1 million, we can only wait and regret when we sold Bitcoin for $ 10,000 in 2019, and now we can't buy it back because the selling price is much lower when compared to the current purchase price.

• +1 1

Generally, cryptocurrecy market is know for it uncertainty, even those who give prediction are wrong sometimes, so what I do is just to invest little and then I would be keeping taps on the development of my investment, any time I sensed a small reduction I will quickly withdraw the investment.

if you do not know the right time to buy or sell your Bitcoin but you can do is you can simply buy and hold up and sell it whenever the price goes up to the buying price

It is difficult to predict about price. But if we have knowledge about cryptocurrency and price. So we can make our perception about price, if we know . So price can be change in one second, but we can take risk and can wait for rise in price. So now this is right time to buy coin and when price go high then we can sale. But friend which point you mention is valuable and usefull .

On 11/30/2020 at 2:26 PM, SuperCrypto said:

During the fluctuation of the Bitcoin price between low and high, there is a large amount of feelings and emotions that a trader or investor feels, making it difficult to reach to buy the bottom and sell the top.
Currently, there are many forecasts that indicate Bitcoin will reach the value of $ 50,000 and more, and only expectations remain until proven.

These expectations seem to some exaggerated, but there are traders and investors, including those who hold their currencies and are waiting for the maximum price possible to sell them, and many of them are waiting to break the previous summit of $ 20,000 and there are those who trade depending on the current volatility between the downside and the upside.

The best time to sell depends on calculating some facts that you should consider before building an estimate of the price at which you want to sell Bitcoin:

• The price that many people put in their minds is usually discovered from the charts and technical analyzes of analysts, and they wait for it with the selling decision, but the price resulting from the graphic analysis, does not mean that it will be reached in the next day or next week, as the trends or patterns that They are determined based on data and are subject to real-time conditions of width, volatility, and a moving average.
  • The rise is not only what awaits Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but there is a correction and a decline as well, as a short correction is expected in the price of Bitcoin before the rally continues.
  • Charts and other indicators indicate that Bitcoin will face a correction assuming that the previous price was fair and that the current price has a premium added to it.
  • Bitcoin, as an asset that has been in existence for a decade, has no true fair value to base the accounts on, as patterns continue to emerge and new highs are reached every few cycles.

In conclusion

It is difficult to know the best time to sell.

Because it can know the past price of bitcoin and the price of the currency at present.

As for what the price will be in the future, it remains a metaphysical matter, evidenced by some erroneous technical analysis.

Accordingly, no one knows what is the best selling price, but it is possible to sell in a calculated manner away from panic, through which you achieve profit and avoid loss.

Greetings dear, now its up to our luck.

how it affects you in future.

Because by appling calculations on crypto talk or any other digital currency, it was just assumptions we do not know which time is better for selling or buying.

we maily depends on luck factor. Which allows us to use for our future benefits.

try to be bravo, because fortune favours the brave.

And have faith in your luck.

And do not afraid on buying or selling.

Just have faith.

Use updated analysis and updated knowledge about the ups and downs.

It might be more better for you.

have a good journey dear

It is difficult to know, because the price of bitcoin is like a roller coaster, it goes up and down constantly, you must be aware of the price if you feel that it is high and will leave you good profits, then you can sell them.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it is difficult to predict the fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, due to many reasons, but I think that there are experts in this field who can know the fluctuations in the price.

My friend, I think that the best thing we can do in this regard is to spend some time learning technical analysis in order to be able to know these fluctuations that occur, when the price will rise and when it will decrease, and thus we will be able to determine the right time to buy the cryptocurrency and resell it.

• +5 1

The best time to buy and trade is when the market is falling, and the price of bitcoin drops in periods of correction, which leads to a drop in the price of alternative cryptocurrencies to the buying area.

The process of selling Bitcoin through trading on digital currency platforms is a difficult process, it is not always simple, and it requires you to provide a picture of your identity before buying and selling, which you must do manually to avoid delays and fluctuations in Bitcoin prices driven by a number of external factors, including In that supply, market value, negative press material (influenced by public opinion) and technological progress, and because of these factors, it is difficult to know the right time to buy or sell.

Yes it is difficult to know wether the btc is at top or bottom if we just see the charts and fundamentals. But there are plenty of tools you can used as refernce to know we need to sell or buy the btc. From technical prespective, just change your charts to logarthmic formart and you will see the relative growth and dump. Also you can clearly analyse the market cycle roughly and make a mind makeup about where to buy or sell.

And talking from fundamental view, Buy when everyone are selling and sell when everyone are buying. It would work in most of the cases.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In starting is is very difficult for me to word on this forum in firstly it takes too much time but now everything is fine.