Support and Respect - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Supporting and respecting 2 things are essential for our work. Because when we work, many people have a lot of problems, if we cooperate with them, then the sensitivity towards each other increases more. It is possible to focus on work. Again, we should respect someone without having a negative attitude. In that case, our reputation will increase.

This forum is a great opportunity for all of us. The members of the forum is very supportive and wise. If you want to discuss on something, you can search the topic in search engine. If this content is not here then you can post it. We should help each others and share our knowledge and experiences. If you see any problem to any post or comments, you can reply it and respectfully put your point of views. 

The beautiful thing about Cryptotalk is that it teaches us to love support for our friends without waiting for anything from them, everyone here give likes to each other and supports each other in a beautiful way.

It is true what you say sometimes we are afraid to publish because we think that other people are going to say something bad to us through or about our publications for me in my opinion people should be respected and supported more not to scare them and not to do or Give your point of view, information or annotation, we should be able to do it without any fear.

• +1 1

We can support each other on this forum by sharing meaningful post on the forum and if any member is posting something wrong he can be corrected with soft words as a sign of respect because we are all mature. 

I think what you are talking about has just been address and it's occurring in the discussion my companion, you can see top individuals wouldn't fret coming down to Beginners Section to apprentices level react or answer to their postings, questions and others regardless of it might look low or brimming with some vogue words or mistakes. It's an indication of regard and appreciation. Moreover rate their post and draw their consideration by labeling or citing the them intentionally for revision.

I think what you are talking about has just been address and it's occurring in the discussion my companion, you can see top individuals wouldn't fret coming down to Beginners Section to apprentices level react or answer to their postings, questions and others regardless of it might look low or brimming with some vogue words or mistakes. It's an indication of regard and appreciation. Moreover rate their post and draw their consideration by labeling or citing the them intentionally for revision.

As this forum is like a family we should give respect to every body here and also support the beginners specially ..we should support everyone in a positive way if some one makes a mistake we should guide them ..what u give to others will comes to you back 

Yes, my friend, all members of the forum must cooperate in raising the value of the forum by publishing good topics, giving a good reputation to the good topic, and helping beginners, after making sure of our information sufficiently before publishing it. Good luck everyone

Support and reverence are both reseprocal. If we have respect for others, we certainly receive it back as well. We must encourage our colleagues by offering them positive rates for their work, particularly to novices.

This topic is so nice that as we work at cryptotalk as a family so we should work with respect because there are old and and new members which are inexperienced and experiecable so we should respect them. We should respect senior and support to the begginer. 

we can show our support to the topic creators in just following them and if they posted a very useful ideas we can show also our respect to them by giving our appropriate ratings in their following contents. Support and respect is the more important that we must have here respecting our moderators by following always their rules and regulations for us to grow more in this cryptotalk forum.

Sure It's Is Essential for All of Us to Honor each other is you are Black or Junior members Which Honor Things and Also for the Standing We All should take Be Aware That You Have to Create your Article have good Information and Also Make It Helpful for Associates and Thus Don't Attempt to Presume as Somebody That gave you Lousy Standing Frees you

Dear friends u create very impormative post the beggner don't create the topics or comments due to 😨 fear because he think about this that how i creat good topics and comments but the ignore or give negative reaction to new members no one support here and no one gives recpect to new members i request all off we need to support Every one and also respect for newbai member ..

The topic is actually a power filled one, when support, meets respect, them everything begins to move smoothly 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Its necessary to always support one another, support also brings about respect which is one of the important attribute of success

Nice topic of today repect and support .Dear we should prefer to respect and really respect first here .For giving more support we should work hard and doing aunthetic post and knowlwdgeable for others and no point out others then all people like your post and will increase  your reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice topic of today repect and support .Dear we should prefer to respect and really respect first here .For giving more support we should work hard and doing aunthetic post and knowlwdgeable for others and no point out others then all people like your post and will increase  your reputation.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:06 PM, nestor14 said:

Thanks for your contribution, everyone's opinion counts and contributes, I mean that those who have more experience also support the new ones, I understand your point. you have to strive to work hard

What I want to convey is that we support those who make new posts, many are interesting, and well, the rating is true, their opinions are invaluable

@nestor14 hi dear how are you.By reading the topics and comments proved profitable for us.By posting the informative topics we can increase our knowledge. we handle always respect in this fourm.

Showing each other support and respect is a good idea. After reading a post and we consider the post useful then it's a good idea to give that post a positive reputation to support the writer to continue posting useful posts. 

In this platform we should respect and support each other.we should  read the topics and give reputation in a best way.By reading the topics and comments proved profitable for us.

Dear @nestor14 yes we can support the beginners and can get respect because the beginners follow the red rules the beginners does not knows the rules and regulations of this forum the beginners involves in creating, editing and copyright options and as a result their account banne we need to guide them and we will get respect from the beginners 

I think this is part of objective of this forum we should try and support members with valuable information about crypto currency and we should try to respect each other opinion most especially beginners so as not to be discourage

My dear your all discussion is well and good.

Like each other we all give like to others and all others gave like us.

If we upload good and well post and our posts having knowledge and good news and ideas then we will receive good reputation.

So work hard

Yes there are many new members in the Friends Forum who should be encouraged towards our work.  And there are many experienced members who should be respected.  They come forward to solve any problem we have.  All the members of the forum are very sincere and helpful.  Thank you.

Yes there are many beginners who are struggling to work successful here like me. 

Seniors member should want to encourage new comers, they want to read new comers post and try to give support, respect, positive reputation to juniors. 

Because beginners need support or remarks of seniors to get successfully work here.