Foundation for every beginners - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

Thanks for the information buddy as a newbie such information is always helpful to understand that what to do and how to do at this forum. I have read all the rules from pinned posts of moderators in about section and there is a brief information about each and everything so every beginner should read that first.

You mention important points of the forum Guideline in your post because every new person who join in this forum they are looking for the forum guidelines if we work according to the forum guidelines then we will not face any problem and we will continue our work in positive direction

Thank you, my friend, for this very important post for beginners, but I would like to make a small amendment to your post and identity, because of the new updates in this forum, you get paid for every useful post with high-quality content 0.000002 Btc.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing such a informative post with all of us on this platform 

Beginnere can stay and work here on this platform by following this forum rules and regulations 

Beginners must focus on learning instead of earning 

Beginners should post here only quality and informative topics or posts 

When we post quality contents on this platform then earning will comes to us automatically 

The foundation of beginners is much hard because beginners don't know anything.They should to gain knowledge first about crypto crunncey so that they can be able to work on crypto.Beginner's foundation base on rules and regulations. These requirements which make strong foundation. 

I hope this post would have reached many new users as possible as this would be definitely helpful for them to get a general understanding about this platform. For this very rich and useful information for members, especially beginners, but I also think that they should focus on reading the rules and applying them well to avoid warning points or even banning the account before starting work. Best of luck dear!!

it is not easy to built the foundation of any person who is new to the cryptocurrency and in this forum cryptotalk  as well because it takes a lot of time to know the basics and to understand them

Useful and valuable information for everyone All newcomers should read such important and useful topics, rules and regulations, and adhere to them to continue in this forum

Hi everyone my greetings goes to each and everyone of you in this forum,hope you guys are all doing well, a nice foundation for beginner is when you get to this cryptotalk and you register, then you start with your 100 post gradually,after you have done that then you start your twenty daily post.

Dear Mate, You wrote such an informative and excellent topic. Every beginners and member should reach your topic and get motivates his/herself. My Aim of being there is too learn more about all strategies of cryptocurrencies there trading and investing. Everyday when I open this forum lot of knowledge hits me. We should first know how to work and have no problem with our account for this we should follow all rules and regulations.

Nice information for the beginners. Rules and regulations of the forum are mandatory to follow for all the members and If anyone violates the rules they will get a warning points for it and a continuous violation will lead them to a ban from this forum.

As a foundation for members, I think you have to obey the rules here first, you have to do it first, then you have to work properly here, then you have to avoid their forbidden work, and if you are away from my house today, Then you can be fairly successful and you can work and your foundation will be strong. You work properly without any hassle.

Good my dear friend that is the symbol or responsible person which is honest to this forum. Because you share your knowledge about the forum. 1st you know about the forum then you share other ideas. Best of luck my dear friend.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for these tips, they briefly explain how to work and make money and write useful posts for my part. I will follow all these steps and try hard to spread the useful information and advice.

• +1 1

Dear i think the main foundation of every bigginner are the furst hundred post. If the bigginner create first hunderd posts very useful then there is a chance of give up of their accounts. So create first posts in such a way that they are able to get positive reputation.

Welcome, dear friend, and thank you for these tips that are useful to us in our work, especially since I am a beginner and do not have sufficient information about this forum.

Thank you for giving us this beautiful information you give us the key for success.I hope they focus on the laws and read them well before using this forum and pay attention to the warning points. If you violate any of the rules you would receive warning points from the moderators or even you may get banned from this platform.

• +4 1

Valuable and useful information for every beginner. Every beginner should read the forum rules because they are the basis for the work here. This forum is really cool because it has a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and it teaches us how to invest so you should make your effort to learn here in order to make a profit.

• +2 1

Thanks dear. Welcome to this forum. Basically, the first thing you need to do as a new member is learn about the forum. You need to know the rules of this forum and you have to follow the rules of this forum. If you encounter any problems, you can bring in experienced senior people from our forum. We can share problems with each other here. You can work hard here. You can earn your fixed amount here. You must refrain from doing forbidden work on this forum. Such as refraining from copying other people's posts. You must refrain from sharing your valuable information with anyone else.

It is very good to give the beginners some advices and learn them the rules to avoid the banning of accounts or the low quality posts so that will help the community.

• +1 1

These instructions and tips that I have read are very useful for beginners and explain how to profit
Many thanks to you my friend for this useful topic

Among these, abide by all rules and regulations of this forum is the most important thing. Violation of anyone of these rules can lead to account ban. For every new member it's advised to stay dedicated for a successful career there. Work with honesty and do quality work there.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

A very good information for the new members. they will focus on the law and read them well before using this forum and pay attention to warning points.