Foundation for every beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

Guiding others in a helping way is a great thing. So, keep on helping others , always boosts their morale and it will motivate others to make informative and helpful posts. I appreciate your effort as well to making such a wonderful and informative content.

• +3 1

My dear friends, this is a very good platform and what I don't make is that if it works on this platform and does it successfully, then sure we can be very successful. 

Very nice information for newcomers like me . It will be great beneficial for me . All new members must focus on the tips shared by this post . We should follow rules and regulations to get success . This forum is the best way to learn about digital currency and it's use . I wish all the beginners good luck!

Thank you for making revision of the rules and regulations. But most users even not know about this. But I wanted to tell that the rules in payment you described that you will gain 1 talk token on gaving reputation,  is no more. Now you couldn't get that 1 talk token. This rules is no more. 

Well my friend, thank you for guiding us, we beginners need this kind of topic because at the beginning of our work we feel lost and we want guidance and guidance on how to work here.

As a new user of this site, you must read the rules and regulations, which include things like not copying and pasting other people's posts (plagiarism), not abusing your reputations (if you are caught, you will be given a notice, and after that, your account will be banned), and making sure your message has at least 100 characters to avoid being removed, thank you.

As I'm a newbie your post helped me much and I'm trying to complete my 1st 100 posts and after that I will receive my 1st payment and I'm happily waiting for that. I'm trying to gain more knowledge from this forum and soon I will also start trading also. Thanks for the post. 

The senior member that join me here give me the knowledge on how to comment in forum there are already many posts having the same recommendations to beginners We have to read the rules before anything

Thanks for the information, it would also be good to add that your account must be correctly linked on the yobit page, sometimes new users who enter the page may have doubts as to what means they will pay them, or where they have to send their information, all this is automatic but you only have to register your email in yobit to link the account.

Thank you so much dude for sharing this important and useful information with us, all the new members of the platform will use this foundation to build the success in the cryptotalk platform, so thank you for this once again.

It is good information, my friend. I hope you will spend a great time here. Through this information, any novice can avoid ban and get into trouble. Therefore, I hope all beginners abide by the rules of the forum, listen to old members and participate in discussions

Thank you. I advise you to publish useful and qualitative content in an easy and clear manner so that members can read, understand and benefit from it. I suggest you search for topics related to cryptocurrency updates and create ideas that include everything new in the crypto world. I advise you not to  Give random ratings to a family member or friend

Hello my friend, the beginners foundation, we must ignore the rules and adhere to them in order to gain money and experience. All beginners must first post 100 comments and 100 characters without paying. Thank you.

yes your post is  complete foundation for all beginners and i got a lot of knowledge from your post that i not know before read your topics so i shall be very thankful to you all your points are good and informative for us.

Thank you very much for your advice, beginners or newbies as they want to call them will be advised of your topic and all their comments that will help them in the future to generate their profits in the forum and make the currency grow would be much better for everyone since we will obtain more profits and we will grow the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good information dear.It will be really helpful for begginers.By following mention points begginers can do their work properly.And they will not have any problem.You are doing a great job dear.Well done.keep it up.

The new pramviks manage the functionality of this platform in the best way possible. I hope this post can reach many new users to get a general idea about this platform and will definitely be helpful for them.  Fill in a lot of knowledge about The Cripto World Good Luck, I thank everyone in the early days.    

Thank you, friend, for this wonderful information, yes every day many beginners join the site, they must adhere to the rules to take knowledge and knowledge about encrypted currencies and experience in trading them and create the best topics to get the good reputation that you earn money, and to a maximum Pay for 20 posts per day

Thank you so much for sharing very great details 

Always share usefull and helpful posts 

Never copy paste other member data 

Always make your content unique 

Make sure your post should contain 100 characters 

Good information bro yes no one get famous in one day if the new users foundation here permanently they work appropriately they work here then they get paid and gain knowledge information everything 

Thank you, my friend, for the useful advice. It gives all clear answers to the right action and thus avoids losses and prohibitions. I hope for everyone.

Your advice is really great, dear

It is very useful for new members

So as not to make mistakes and be subject to ban

They should read your message well, understand it, and implement it carefully

Edited by Mjdy1996

good advice mate,
I would like to add to what you mentioned, that there are multiple sections in this forum that include all the topics of the Crypto world, one of the most important of these sections for beginners is a section about the forum, there we will find all the forum rules in detail in addition to all the features of this forum

• +4 1

It is important for all members to adhere to the rules well, as members stay safe if they do not break the rules. Therefore, members have to make useful posts without stealing other people's content and also to rate posts fairly.

• +3 1

Learning from the forum is more useful for beginners than working for earning, as the information in the forum posts is more important than earning some dollars. Therefore, beginners should focus on learning and earning at the same time.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.