Talk Token price bellow 50sats - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhoutong

Talk Token price bellow 50sats

On 11/29/2020 at 11:18 AM, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

The price of talk token has crossed bellow 50 satoshi. Do we know if there is something that can help the price of the token reach higher? It even went down to 44 satoshi.

My idea would be to remove the investbox for talk. It could be the only way to reduce the drop as it is moving to unacceptable prices and all the original enthusiasm is lost. Perhaps whales have been profiting after buying a lot and they move out and dump. But this is not a coin without use case.

Cryptotalk creates value for Yobit and for the cryptocurrency world. I don't think that price should be speculated by whales and dumped.

talk.png

Undoubtedly it will fall more every day because they are obtained and most users change them, this causes their price to fall, they will continue to fall and I have no doubts about this, because as long as it is sold and does not remain, it will lower the price.

• +2 1

the talk token lately is really in afigure of low prices as its now trades as blow on 32 satoshi, as the talk token has really fallen as on how it was from its inauguration in the yobit exchange. as we know the talk token is like its an unlimited coin in it's supply in the market

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2020 at 11:18 AM, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

The price of talk token has crossed bellow 50 satoshi. Do we know if there is something that can help the price of the token reach higher? It even went down to 44 satoshi.

My idea would be to remove the investbox for talk. It could be the only way to reduce the drop as it is moving to unacceptable prices and all the original enthusiasm is lost. Perhaps whales have been profiting after buying a lot and they move out and dump. But this is not a coin without use case.

Cryptotalk creates value for Yobit and for the cryptocurrency world. I don't think that price should be speculated by whales and dumped.

talk.png

If I have noticed a lot the drop in talk tokens, let's wait and implement some strategy so that these tokens do not continue to lose their value because they have already stepped on 31 satoshis and this is incredible how it is happening so fast.

• +2 1

the price actually dropped more and now it's at 32 sat and  that happened even after disabling double payment for the currency 

the only thing can support the currency again and push it to increase is support from yobit team by announce something new about the token to encourage people to buy it 

The token is in trouble already. It is because many users are already selling the token that helps the fall of talk token. If this will continue to happen, it will lose its value and hope not, this forum will also eventually shutdown. So we must do all our best to support the token and bring back its high value days again.

You do not need to worry, that the price of TALK will increase in the future, but members of the forum should keep their profits from TALK and not sell them at any price because there are many who try to influence the price TALK.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/29/2020 at 4:18 PM, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

talk.png

Talk token is the first token that was launched by crypto talk team I don't expect the price should start dropping down not more than one month since when it was traded but I think they will pump it price when the time is due since they are in the control of the token.

The price is falling again. If this goes on for a long time the Talk Token will become $ 0 it will be bad for anyone using a cryptotalk forum

8888.thumb.JPG.cbaa8bb7c98fc0a2a66e78be9324c043.JPG

• +5 1

The price value of Talk token is currently not satisfactory, at 50sat I believe it's among the top ten of the Lowes rank coins on  yobit exchange, but we hope that the pump will surely come someday 

In present,  talk tokens price is very low.  Thats why it fall us in trouble.  We cannot withdraw our earning for low value. It will be very good for everyone if its price increased.  

Talk token is still a cryptocurrency and price volatility is normal. I’m sure that the price will bounce back eventually, it may take more time since this token can only be traded in yobit but I’m sure the price will rise again.

That's the true my friend. I totally agree with your opinion that the talk price is turning down rapidly and now it's price is 26 satoshis.  And also I am holding talks to achieve my target

On 11/29/2020 at 4:18 PM, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

Hello friend, I agree with you that a measure should be taken to avoid the total fall of the tokens, I think that removing it from the investment box would not help much because it would not have logic after storing them...

My friend now talk token price is very low it's price is 30 . It even went down to 25  satoshi . I don't know when it's price goes up . It is really sad  . I waiting when the price of talk token goes up and I sell my talk token .

The problem with talk is that we that earn talk don't usually keep it for future purpose and rather they sell or withdraw them immediately to their wallet, so the instability of the talk token made is to drop day by day

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am think we are maybe have to hold and stop selling. It is not worth to sell this low, it is only 20 satoshi today, this is very low. We are better put in the investbox and wait until price goes higher again. I am read some good posts with ideas how to use the token in the forum and I am excited with these.

• +4 1

that was expected because the token is being distributed every day to the members and the forum team didnt make any effort to help the coin yet so the price will dump only due to daily sell orders , but lets hope soon this will change somehow .. 

On 11/29/2020 at 5:20 PM, Gamma said:

It is problematic because people gonna keep selling in fear that it lose all its value.

All people that are earning TALK from this forum should hold so it can bounce back (although everyonr can by it from yobut platform but we can't ask that from them)

Maybe with the help of yobit team we can increase its value back to 100-150

I guess the price of Talk going down is part of risk taking, no price is always stable it moves from one point to another. Then talk was lunch the price wasn't like this. We all need to be patient and pray hard because the price is going out of control. Please we need suggestion how to main or increase the price ...

Crypto currency always pumping in the market. So this is very normal things. I hope it will be increase more when it will be more stable. Cause this is very new coin. 

There is no way yobit let talk die but they are just don't have time to work on it now , I'm sure we will see talk price in another level in the next year so if you have some balance you don't need it better to invest on talk and i'm sure you will be happy with making 10x of what you invested next year

Yes, the price of Talk continues to fall until 21 Satoshi, it is indeed difficult for new tokens to survive in the market and maintain their value, however Token Talk is a token that is launched by Yobit and usually the token that is launched by a big exchange can survive in the market. I don't think there is any speculation from the whales, hoping that the Talk token will come back.

It's price is very lowest point. Now it's price is at only 22. I think it's good time to buy talk token and I think it doesn't mean it will stay like that forever . I know that it is closed to reganing it's value. I want to buy a lot  talk token . 

It is problematic because people gonna keep selling in fear that it lose all its value .but if price all time go down need to sell it ,became you will lose money in this token .moderate need to do something now .talk token is in bad condition now .

I think main reason behind this every memy who get talk coins in yobit exchange .i know that it is closed to reganin its value . hopefully the price will rise at lest from 22 to 40 sat in this next year .

It's terrible to see the talktoken price, i've been here for a couple months and talk tokens lose it's value every day. I don't think it could go higher, but if yobit make some campaign for giving life to the talktoken it could work, other than that i can't see any other option for increasing talk token price.

• +1 1