Is blockchain safe for us? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jack0009

Is blockchain safe for us?

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 16
  • +2 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

Yes block chain is safe and secure according to my own experience .

Its very easy to use and our currency is secure and safe.

In block chain we can exchange the currency and is used for the stock of currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 minutes ago, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

Yes, blockchain is safe but we must have to keep our credentials safe and secure and private and don't try to share these with anyone. If you follow this definitely you will be safe from any kind of scam/hacking  dear @Jack0009.

• +3 1

Is blockchain technology really secure? A blockchain is a series of blocks that records data in hash functions with timestamps so that the data cannot be changed or tampered with. ... With copies of the data in all users' hands, the overall database remains safe even if some users are hacked.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Jack0009 said:

First of all make sure to visit my already created two topics. I attempted to answer all the technical questions related to the blockchain technology in my two topics !

Carefully read two topics top to button and let me know if still have some questions related to the blockchain technology. 

• +3 1

As far as I know, blockchain is a technology that came to protect our privacy. It is open source and transparent. If you want to secure yourself in it, you must protect your private keys.

• +2 1

Yes. Blockchain is safe for users, your information will be secured and protect in the database against the hackers once hackers trying to steal any coins you have you will notify if in your account. All your transaction and data will be recorded it, it betters you familiarize all your data there to immediately know if there's a manipulation and changes all your data. All transaction happen will reflect actual in the blockchain. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah i think it's safe for us. Blockchain.com is the most popular place to securely buy, store, and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other top cryptocurrencies. Blockchain technology is most simply defined as a decentralized, distributed ledger that records the provenance of a digital asset.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Blockchain is the safest system that can exist until now, so far no technology has emerged that has surpassed it. Therefore of course our cryptocurrencies are safe when we have full control over them. And what guarantees us safety is the fact of keeping our coins in places without custody, where we are the only ones who have control.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes dear blockchain is safe and secure for crypt currencies, so keep your account with it you will feel better with this site because of his security and it has huge users around the world.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion and experience, blockchain technology is very safe, until now it has not been possible to falsify any cryptocurrency since they do not leave the chain of blocks, being one of their functions, allowing people who do not trust between yes, share valuable data safely and without any kind of manipulation.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Of course blockchain is safe since the creation of bitcoin in 2009 and no one could hack BTC blockchain

that's why it become so popular and many countries start using this technology

• +2 1

The very basis why blockchain technology has come into existence is to allow safe and foolproof transactions to be facilitated among users. But just like any other computer system or technology, blockchain technology also has some loopholes which other users can take advantage of. But still you can have the necessary protocols that would protect you from unnecessary harms.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I never used blockchain and I don't have any experience in blockchain but I simply know that yes it's trustable and secure to save your information

• +4 1

If the blockchain it's not safe we can see the whole money flowing in all crypto currency, for sure it's secure and surely this is the future of the world and the new payment system, there is many companies who use the blockchain to work and change the oldest way,it's the future brother 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes block chain is safe for us they because they have high security standard so it will be very difficult for any body to scam you except you are the one that leak up your information to them

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes of course my friend its so security because its the important wallet ever. Its have a big security way to save your money but you should to save your password and your email to avoid any person stolen your account with your money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

blockchain is even safer than most internet platforms because it is more difficult to hack. that's why people and institions started to invest into bitcoin because they see the blockchain as a secure and decentralized platform for investment. I think the future of blockchain is even brighter because if we look at the marketcap, it is still in early stages of investment volumes but it follows an increasing momentum upwards.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, blockchain technology is completely safe and effective, but its problem is that it works on the principle of proof of work that consumes a lot of energy in mining operations .. Therefore, there are attempts now underway to make a different technology that does not depend on mining and achieves the principle of work in another way, such as the currency of Pi network, which tries to Made by a group of students at Stanford University.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Certainly, this technology is safe and it keeps our information securely, as the transactions are done quickly and without requesting any personal information to complete the transactions and these are the most important advantages provided by this technology

Yas blockchain is safe and Secure according to my own experience. But only you need to do is not give your private key to anyone. It helps us to keep our earned coins safe.

The technology of the blockchaim blocks is really safe, our cryptocurrencies stored in these wallets will always be at our fingertips, but the most secure are the blockchaim you pay since they give you the physical security key and therefore you are the only one that you can enter these wallets and use your cryptocurrencies at full disposal, the security of said blockchain network will always be safe, so in personal opinion it will be the future of banks.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course friend blockchain is very fast and secure technology.Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that it makes difficult to change hack the system.Blockchain is ledger and digital technology.

In my opinion, and from my point of view, the blockchain is considered a safe and reliable technology in which you can secure your transactions with it without the need for fear and anxiety when you perform the insurance process through it.

Yes my dear it is a real and legit forum and its secure for our personal data in the blockchain we will never lose our personal data to any other spammers and our currencies will be save forever we can exchange our currencies with any other exchanger and we can change and convert our currencies to any other like btc usd eth ltc  etc. We  can earn more to use blockchain wallet it is simple for using also.

• +5 1