Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Thank you for your welcome friend, as a new member of the forum your advice is excellent since many users make mistakes in the forum for not knowing the rules and these important advice that you give us, we need more people like you for the forum and us to grow,  Success for everyone.

10 hours ago, Naveed khan said:

Thanks for your sharing 

@Cleaner hi dear this is help ful for everyone specially for beginners if we follow that rules then we can make good member of this forum if we always follow that rules we can increase our ranks and we can get good earning. Sure if we copy and paste out post will be deleted and if we pick up content of any member then canned post deleted . When we are not follow the rules then we can get banned 🚫 so be careful and follow the rules and go to top.

Best of luck 

@Naveed khan..Never say hi, thank you, hello, in the post.  We look at those who say these things in the post in a different light.  Everyone makes good posts and topics in the forum.  So never use these low quality language in reply to the post.  And O rules of the forum must be obeyed by all, and those who do not obey will be forbidden

9 hours ago, Muhammad asim5 said:

Dear @Cleaner there are many instructions for the newcomers they should avoid from the cheating they should avoid from the copypaste they should avoid from the

Editing in short we avoid from the red rules 

@Muhammad asim5...All members of the forum must abide by the rules.  There are many directions for newcomers to the forum.  If they comply, it is good news for them.  And you fix the grammar in your writing, because you didn't use any beards or commas.  This will make the meaning of your writing different

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

The basic steps for newcomer is that to follow the rules carefully never break the rule, the rule is that to make a long post, never copy from other posts, do your own research on topics, never share post more than one times in one topic, your post grammar will be correct and clear, do 20 posts daily these are the most important thing about cryptotalk.

4 hours ago, Salena said:

Thanks for this valueable information its very helpful for me you explain each and every rule very well its very beneficial for me i feel proud to be a.part of this forum and your fellow member and also Good luck to you dude.

Everyone in the forum presented good information.  If you are new to the forum, you must pay attention to the rules.  If one follows the rules well, he will benefit.

4 hours ago, VhongNavarro said:

Instead of rewriting the rules of this forum, you should promote the pinned post about the rules and regulations of this forum so that they could understand it clearly. But anyways, you did a great job to remind those newbies to follow the rules of this forum to survive and to earn money day by day. The new payment system is also updated, you should also check it by yourself ao you know how you could earn money now in this forum.

@VhongNavarro...I do not want to take any knowledge of the forum from you.  Let me know if I'm wrong.
 I have explained the rules so that all new members can understand the rules.  So I have explained all the rules.  And I keep track of all the updates on the forum.  Hope you understand

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make quality content. Avoid cheat rating. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Many thanks for this useful information . Definitely i'll follow your tips. I'll keep in my mind always don't copy other's post. I'll try to share my unique ideas. 

you're right man Many of us came just to make money. We need knowledge to make money.  If you have knowledge you can make money in all ways.  So we have a lot to learn from the forum.  We can earn as well as learn.

I would like to say that there all tips are according to rules of crypto .  Anyone new here can get help by reading this post . It's really beneficial . Good luck all beginners.

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

.I do not want to take any knowledge of the forum from you.  Let me know if I'm wrong.

I love what you said here brother and that is the fact because if we are not corrected you won't know where you are having problems and that can make one receive a warning point or ban instead from the moderators.

On 1/8/2021 at 12:55 PM, Cleaner said:

When you report to someone, you will store enough evidence against them.  If you report to someone without proof, it will not be of any use, but it will be a problem for your account. @Cryptotalk01

That is right my friend and for anyone reading this conversation kindly accumulate lots of evidence before you think of reporting anyone in this forum just the way @Cleaner said you might even end up laying problem to your own account.

Yes, my friend, you are very right, and I thank you for your useful topics for me. As a beginner, we must all be honest in dealing with this forum, and we should not cheat.

Tips for new remarks. I need to give a few rules to new commers.there are an excessive number of directions however these are some essential rules which m going to advise you; 

*don't make cheating. 

*don't abuse rules. 

*don't attempt to duplicate others since replicating others isn't the method of progress.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I agree. This is useful information and every member should read the information before commenting or posting to avoid being banned by moderators. I really benefited from this information so I will try to follow it and the most important thing is to write new ideas and thank you for this post.

Thank you all for sharing you thought about how newbies should behave them selves,  really like to commend you all and I for one promise to be law abiding. 

Thanks for sharing with us this information. As beginner, you have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum first. You have to make your comments useful and informative. If your posts are useless or irrelevant and doesn’t related to the topic, your posts can be deleted by the admin. Your comments have to be minimum 100 characters. Do not copy from other, Do not use multiple accounts. 

• +1 1

Who break the rules of the forum must be punished. So if everyone abides by the rules of the forum then they will stay away from the warning point. So everyone will refrain from making low quality post. 

Look guys, I want to say the same thing to you that people are new comers, for those who are coming new, what they comment is that this post should be a very good material that people like what you want to say.  You post the thing that people like and what you are asked about it, you answer about it, your post is exactly according to the topic, then you will get likes and your income will be good. 

Very good recommendations, but I have noticed that few pay attention to this type of call and many continue to commit this type of offense without measuring the possible consequences. Due to bad actions according to what I have studied, many users have been affected and a clear example is all the countries that were banned. Let us act with conscience since for the bad actions of some we can all pay.

Participation is very beautiful. It contains important and useful things for all members. We must continue with the forum and provide classifications and topics in the appropriate and appropriate way for each topic. We must start learning correctly in order to benefit everyone.

The tips for new comers is that they should have to follow rules and regulations first to work on that forum. 

Than you try to learn from seniors posts because they have huge knowledge about crypto. 

Than try to post a content with valuable information. 

These information is very valuable and to the newbies who recently join and are yet to complete there first hundred post will find this publication very interesting and will also serve as a guide to them upon achieving there success here.

To benefit as much as possible here. Follow the rules carefully and read the posts well to gain experience. Your comment must contain no less than 100 characters to make money and you must access 100 free comments in order to make money from each comment

Thank you, my friend, for the advice, and I would love to add patience, especially at the beginning, because we need research and diligence at work.
And I believe that patience is the secret of success
You just have to consider it in a forum like life itself
You can search anything on this forum, including members of this forum
good luck my friend