Can I transfer Bitcoin to my bank account? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Can I transfer Bitcoin to my bank account?

You are not transfer bitcoin directly bank account. This the wrong method for withdrawa our money. You convert our bitcoin to another currency then you able to withdraw our money. You have not transferred directly 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can transfer to those bank accounts that is approved to Cryptocurrency other wish you chose the wallet and after that you can be transferred Cryptocurrency to account. 

Yes my dear You can transfer your btc In your bank account  but i want to tell you  that their will be high fees for this transferring so dont do that yiu have to choose another way And i can tell you the easy and simple way with low fees you can send your earnings into your bank account  you have to trade your btc with litecoin and with litecoin you can transfer your earnings into your bank account with low fees so dont try direct choose the other ways to send money  because lite coins have the lowest fees in the world to exchange your btc earning.

Dear friend I think Bitcoin cannot transfer direct bank but I see some country have Bitcoin ATM booth and withdraw with ATM booth. So many exchange in the world and Bitcoin easy exchange with USD. I think exchange is safe process to withdraw USD.

20 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there.... Directly trade with someone who wants to buy bitcoins using currency. So i think you can understand it  

Yes i understand . Definitely if you sell your btc to someone who needs the btc then he will pay you in your currency in your. Bank account. So its a very easy and cheap method to get your income in your currency. I also use this method. Yes everyone knows that the btc could not withdraw with directly through bank.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As far as I know there is a limited number of banks that accept bitcoin deposits, and the majority of them do not ofer such option, instead of that you should pass through exchanges that accept both fiat and crypto to swap your coins into a traditional currency and then transfer them to your bank 

• +1 2

No! You can not transfer bitcoin directly into your bank account and no other can transfer your bitcoin by buying from you.  You can Change your bitcoin into other currency than you can send into other wallet and than your bank account so you should try to send himself to their own account. 

• +1 1

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there. ... Directly trade with someone who wants to buy bitcoins using currency.

• +1 1

Sorry. It is not possible to withdraw your BTC to bank account. First you need to transfer your BTC coin in digital wallet like coinbase.  Than you can transfer your ballence in your bank account. 

If you bank account accepts bitcoin then you surely can transfer it your account, but I think only few accepts bitcoin. If you want to transfer your bitcoin but your bank account doesn't support it, the best thing you can do is to transfer it to a wallet then convert it to fiat. Once you finally converted your crypto to fiat, send it to your bank account through your wallet, make sure that the wallet you are using supports your bank.

This is true. Bitcoin cannot be sent to any bank account directly. You can convert cryptocurrencies into dollars or any other currency and then withdraw them to your account.

If you want withdraw your bitcoin atfirst you convert your bitcoin in money or doller. Then added your bank account and withdraw  your money. And withdraw  your money many steps. So be carefully  to your work best of luck

On 11/27/2020 at 11:38 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there.... Directly trade with someone who wants to buy bitcoins using currency. So i think you can understand it  

I agree! It also depends on country if they accept cryptocurrency as a payment. But you cannot put cryptocurrency in a bank directly. It works on exchanging or converting or buying from someone you know. I understand it clearly, thank you!

Okay this is a new information for me. I was also thinking that is it possible to withdraw cash from bank account in the replacement of bitcoin? But I have cleared my mind after reading this post and the comments on this post.

it is not possible friend are you not directly btc to bank account first time are you btc to exchange other wallet like coinbase then are you convert this coin and transfer your bank.account then are you withdraw your money.

thanks

Yes, you are right, my friend, but now there is an additional option, which is the possibility of withdrawing money directly from one of Paypal's ATMs, or you can agree with someone so that he gives you money directly and you transfer your balance to his wallet

Obviously you can't transfer your Bitcoin directly to your local bank account except if the bank you operated is a crypto currency based bank but the most common way is for you to sell your crypto currency to a third party person and they will send you money in your currency equivalent to the Bitcoin.

Günümüzde sorunsuz bir şekilde P2P işlemlerinizi gerçekleştirebilir, ödeme yapmak isterseniz güvenli ve hızlı bir şekilde bankanıza ulaşır.

• -4 1
  • -1 1

On 11/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Yes right you cannot transfer your bitcoins directly into the bank account but you can sell them to other person or exchange them with the currency of your country.so we can sell this digital currency and keep the our required real currency in our bank account

I think you can't transfer your bitcoin in to your bank only germany had made this type of system that the government itself make the wallet for them and they can send and withdraw from their. But I am sure soon we can see many countries and centrals banks accepting the bitcoin even in the bank account even paypal has accepted.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/27/2020 at 5:38 PM, Emma Wilson said:

That's the case mate we can't withdraw bitcoins direct to a bank account but we can use exchanges like peer to peer with escrow protection to meet real time buyers whom we can sell our bitcoins to and they will make a payment to our bank account as provided and I like using Localbitcoins or paxiful exchanges when it comes to this.

• +2 1

No, even the btc cannot be sent to your bank account, you must first change it to fiat money and then send it to your local bank account

• +1 1

@Emma Wilson Mate, hope you are fine. You can transfer your bitcoins to your nearest bank account in only one condition if your bank has cryptocurrency wallet or bitcoin wallet otherwise you can't get paper currency directly by sending bitcoin in bank. Because all banks don't have cryptocurrency wallet due to its high exchange fee. You have another option as you said we can exchange bitcoin into our currency by any exchange site like yobit.