Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

Hi friend l think that crypto is best then stocks it is because it provides a way of learning that how the trading going on you have to just on your phone and can check te trading .

On the other hand you can easly invest your bitcoins. Os I think that the crypto is best than stock. 

I think crypto is better than faucets because the newbies face difficulties to work on stocks and mostly don't know what to do thats why i think crypto is much better than faucets.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

Dear mate I think no forum is better than crypto because no one at this time give us opportunity to earn and learn in a same time like crypto give us. So crypto is better than stock because in it we never have any headache about original or fake just make posts and earn money.

I think dealing with cryptocurrency is much easier than dealing wuth stock. In cryptocurrency you hold your coin but stocks are organized and managed by traders. The price of stock sudden increase or decrease but its not the same for crypto.

Both have own thier market but my personal thinking crypto is much easier and better then stock if you can easily manage the account of crypto if you are able to use stock then may be you feel better then crypto 

Both are good in their own way. Both have advantages and disadvantages. When we take the probability of risk crypto have more risk than the stock. But if we have a good knowledge and experience in crypto marketing, it is a handsome business to earn a lot.

• +1 1

According to me, cryptocurrencies is better than stock exchange. Because inside the stock exchange you have to invest a lot of money and there is also a risk of loss in it. In the stock exchange, you should know the prices in the market And you should update the value of the market. But cryptocurrency is very easy and there is no risk of loss.

Edited by John hopkin
  • +1 1

Certainly, crypto is better than stock, I feel in danger from the stock and do not trust it, while on the Crypto Talk platform things are guaranteed and there is no need to fear, in addition to crypto is easier and you make money better, thank you for your post

• +2 1

Crypto talk is easier then stocks. Risk is important when you decide to add different asset to your portfolio. Investing in cryptocurrency is better then stocks. Stocks  value have up and down it is very risky work. Crypto talk is the recent learning your educate your self.

Cryptocurrencies are much better than stocks because if we invest in stocks, we can't make more profit, but if we can invest in cryptocurrencies, we can make more profit.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:22 PM, Man138 said:

Crypto is far better than stock but with the rise and fall of crytpo then you can say it has more risk than stock but if you can manage it well then you will surely earn more gain than the loss.

A very good response you made here and in the issue of comparing crypto and stock i don't think both can be compare easily because in crypto you will surely make some good profit when you make the necessary preparation during trading but in term of stock is not like which is why crypto is much more preferable.

Dear friend your post is very well but according to my opinion I think that crypto is much better than stocks and now a days crypto is becoming more popular in all over the world because more peoples showing their interest in it and invest their money in it and crypto is very reliable for use.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

We use stock, when price high and sale.according to me crypto is better then stock exchange.and the chance that crypto would outperform stock is debatable.

Both platforms are very good for all the users. Both forum provides them very good services of exchange with the less amount of charges. But the main important thing is the platform should be the official where many number of customers perform their daily exchanges.

I think there is no match and comparison between cryptocurrencies and stocks because both are poles apart from each other. Both have different operating objectivity. Like cryptocurrencies are highly volatile but unlike cryto ,stocks have an actual existence and stable somehow.

I think crypto is much better than inventory but with the upward thrust and fall of crypto you can say it's far extra unstable than inventory however if you could manage it properly then of path you may earn greater than loss all of the time.

My friend I personally think that crypto is better than stock there is some risk in crypto but if you are able to manage then there won't be any problem .stocks you get to learn a sense of how you could put up a good system of studying a stock and predict where the market might go.The ease cryptocurrencies, it is considered a better stock of the many gaps in the market. If you want to obtain good profits in the short term the best option is Cryptocurrencies. 

Stocks and crypto currency which one is good? It doesn't matter what I think what matter is what every body thinks. In my opinion stocks are far more better than crypto currency because crypto is dwindling and it is trying to be stable but stocks are more stable at that time. So I recommend stocks. No promotion.

Edited by EddyDavidson
Just little bit spelling mistake.

You can not say anything like that, it only depends on the skill you have if you are an expert in the trading you can do the trading you want and get the profits.

Everyone has different opinion about that, some prefer digital currency while others prefer stocks. Stock has its own advantages but for me Cryptocurrencies are much better option due to its convenience.

On 27/11/2020 at 8:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

Dude according to me crypto is best and far better than stock but there is one flaw in crypto is rise and fall of the prices in crypto and thats why its very risky

According to my own opinion cryptotalk is more better than stock because it's is very easier and faster to make income than stock if one have knowledge and experience to make trading and investment in crypto currency exchange market then you will find out that it is more better than stock

Crypto is a better stock market if we look at less.There are always ups and downs in the stock market.The current state of affairs in the world.We can say that cryptocurrencies are better stocks.

My dear friend in my point of view as I have a knowledge the the stock and crypto both have distinctive quality that make each different from other so it is not right to say that crypto is better than stock aur either stock is better than crypto wild stock provide you learning opportunity in very less amount and where you cannot survive if you do not have sense about that it and the knowledge of crypto is taken by this platform and it will help you and if you have great knowledge then you will deal the crypto with better efficiency so this is my point of view and the other is that the price of stock exchange is too sharp decrease old is too sharp increase but in the case of crypto the decline is not very sharp but it takes sometimes and if I'm wrong guide me and this is my point of view my friend.