Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

On 11/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

Yes mate off course Crypto is better than stock. Yet Crypto is risky. But it is also fact that here  is opportunity for lot of peoples to earn maximum. Its volatile nature is attractive. I will prefer crypto to stock. @Morning Star What you think.

For me, in order to be able to buy stocks and make a profit through them, we need sufficient knowledge about how to buy and sell them at the right time, and for cryptocurrencies, buying through them is better even if the profits are small and therefore the risk is also low.

There are no holidays or working hours, if the crypto we hold goes up I can immediately sell it. In terms of profit, cryptocurrency is much more profitable, we can trade whatever we want and the profit is greater than stocks. Regarding risk, every investment or trade has a risk.... 

Well I think crypto is better than stocks as bitcoin has a significant edge compared to bitcoin. It allows you to harvest tax losses more aggressively than stocks.While in some ways stocks are better as they are generally safer from fraud.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think the prices for regular stocks, especially the tech companies are just too high right now. And they are nowhere near a safe level for an entry. look at the companies real values and their stock values and you will see what I mean. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Both the stock exchange and the digital revolution are free to write which would be wrong to comprise. digital fraction as it is a very different thing, but if it is seen then for a person who has no experience or no game, then it is better for him to spend his life in cryptocurrency. 

I myself am working here on a big screen without any money and I am earning money from the field. This is the best way that we do not fall into the cycles of Swamy and earn money from here without any hard work. 

I think that you are right cryptocurrencies are much easier and better than stocks because in stocks we cannot think and we cannot get studied for any particular stock exchange but in cryptocurrencies if we have good knowledge about trading then we can get good profits from it.

Crypto is distant way better than stock but with the rise and drop of crytpo at that point you'll be able say it has more risk than stock but in the event that you'll be able oversee it well at that point you'll doubtlessly gain more pick up than the misfortune.

I believe that, because cryptographic protocols planet is a pro-technical solution to apply along with sending money, therefore, I feel all of the globes in the future will utilize it. also, the costs are going to be dynamic selfsame terminal velocity astatine every other split-second thusly the accident going from pull ahead furthermore gain speedily is intoxicated.

• +3 1

Yes friend you are right that crypto are much easier then stocks we can earn very easily if a new person do not knows who to work in the forum then the forum teaches him that who to grow with this forum. And in stocks first you have to learn about the sticks market. Then you would be able to earn something from the stocks.

Dear both are the best but all thing depend on our skill and experience. The stock also like a cryptocruncie.  The stock depend on economy of any countries but cryptocruncie depend on BTC and other cryptocruncie.

Digital currencies are not difficult to exchange, safe, and of good use. Concerning exchanging stocks, I don't know a lot, as it is exceptionally convoluted, so I concur with you that the digital currency is easier

The usage of cryptographic algorithms must have various merits superabundance, procure central banks will receive under the influence of alcohol net profit in the same short-lived, because it may be an unpredictable food market and that I think twice anybody Lil Yerevan you loo participate central banks, then again, a spectacular richest country sometimes invests in one of these food markets and it may be an additional cycle.

• +3 1

My dear friend crypto is best and easier than stock because in crypto we can easly study and learn about every exchange trading and investment we can get knowledge and experience about trading we know every fact of trading 

Both of them depend on different methods and methods, but they participate in the movement of the currency market, so we cannot say one of them is better than the other, but I see that the future of electronic currency is promising

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes,  crypto is better than stocks. You know that, working on stocks is just a waste of our time. We don't earn from it so we shouldn't waste our time. So we should use to crypto  currency because it is very good for us. Working on it gives us a lot of profits.

I think stock is deal with dollars and crypto is deal with bitcoin . Value of bitcoin is more as compared with dollars and so that crypto is more weight that stocks and . In stocks there may be permanent down  . But bit coin may increase.

I guess the best thing is crypto. Since several people have been investigating in crypto lately. As a result, the price of crypto is raising day by day. Most of the country's governments still recognize crypto currency. That's why the best thing is crypto.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized to a guarantor and their price can be controlled by supply and demand, and from their investment and mining mechanisms

I don't think stocks are better than crypto. Stocks require much more time and you can never be so sure that it's going to end in profit. In stocks you don't have a daily payment method and you can not withdraw your money any time you want. In this aspect crypto is far more better than stocks.

Dear,Crypto is best than stock because stock interface very good and its easy to useand they alsolong time in the markeet so their is lots of users also crypto currency is same but nit stock.stocks waste time and effort as many traders spends time sitting on front of laptops screen in order to trade.crypto is great platform.i am satisfied crypto its trustable forum.

I am a new user in the platform. According to me crypto is better than stock exchange . we use stock .when Price high and sale , and it may be a chance of loss much than crypto .honestly the crypto currency is best for earning money.. 

I would prefer crypto to be best more than stocks, because with stocks its need very seriously investment, and mostly who invested on stock are richer people, but in crypto weather richest or poor people investments they are worth. 

Dear I don't think stocks are better than crypto. Stocks require a lot of investment and time. You have to wait to buy or sell stocks on the basis of their rise or fall. Stocks are not for daily earning. And you can not withdraw your money anytime you want.  Crypto is best in this aspect. 

I Personally consider that cryptocurrencies will surpass stocks in profit.  However, the chance may be higher.  After all, for example, we recognize that if a business enterprise releases a few cool product, its stocks will begin to rise.  But matters gets greater complicated, along with cryptocurrency.  I individually have a tendency to do it.  If you want a whole lot of profits and you want chance, it's far higher to paintings with cryptocurrency.  If you need to earn much less however be much less volatile on the equal time, it's far higher to put money into stocks.