Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Absolutely you're right, when I have alot of replies and reactions like +1000 that is will give me and the others a good background on my profile, and of course that's will happen when my posts are helpful and meaningful. 

Thank you 

If you are right, you have to work very hard and research various information sites about the world of Cryptocurrencies to publish a single topic that is very useful for the entire community 

There's no strategy or algorithm to SEO your topic. But if you write your topic in simple English and can explain what do you want to say I think you will be replied by many peoples . . . . . Best of Luck :3

On 11/27/2020 at 2:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

@Ravenhi dear you have created really beneficial post for us by following it we can gain high rates of replies on topics and containing useful tips we can also use emojis to attrect people towards posts we should engage them 

They teach you new things and for free will always be well received and what better way to get paid for doing tasks and doing research will help the content creator write a post that will be admired in the forum.

Really good work and good profiles. Your post very motivating for members and from hard work and it is so hard to reply in all members comment on posts 

Really creating a unique and very important topic is not an easy job, but it should be noted that it is not impossible to do it but it is as you say it is the best way to get very good reputations in the forum.

Yes my friend those are some really good information you provide us. One must always research before doing anything because if you do something blindly you will fail it miserably. So always do research because if you research you get to learn new thing it will not betray you.

I virtually like your put up and i do now not ought to express regret to you. You have accomplished a very good activity of giving us those points for discussion. Do I fully agree that you need to paintings hard at the discussion board and also redefine what my participation procedure need to seem like, and we decided to take a extra professional method due to the fact this discussion board deserves to be Our highest exceptional commercials.

forum’s arrangement is to distribute data around cryptocurrencies in expansion to cash, and I consider that cash is an motivating force to reach the required objective of making this gathering. As for the data, seniors distribute critical data almost the stage and in case you want more data, you ought to hunt for it and dig into it.

• +2 1

Hello dear if we want to get many replies and many reactions on our topic or post we need to engage people towards it we can do it by using a unique content containing post and informative topic and we can use emojis to make it attrective

• +2 1

You did well and I wish everyone success in their work in this forum. Serious work is really not lost and you will find its results in front of you.
You get a good reputation by presenting excellent topics that interest other members.

• +2 1

In other to get many replies on your topics or to get reactions is by making posts and comments that are important useful and educative that will attract the interest of other members of the forum to acquire knowledge and experience from your posts which will make them feel excited and give you good reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you have asked good questions. Basically, we need to post useful and educational to get a good reputation. We have to make sure that there are no grammatical and linguistic mistakes while posting. We always have to create new topics based on our own ideas and knowledge. Then we will get a positive response. If our post can teach someone else, they will give us a rating. This is how we can get a reaction.

• +1 1

Dear friend, this is a very important post which has all the strategies to increase the comments and feedback on the issues.  Of course every post is very important so make things creative in simple language.  Which is acceptable to all in a whole new light.  It is very beneficial and important for everyone.  People will easily express their comments and reactions.

Yes, you are proper we want to additionally visit different segment of this discussion board now no longer live onlh6in the newbie segment, and approximately extra respond and reputation, in order plenty your subject matter is appealing and appears clean to reply so human beings will solution it effortlessly so you may get extra respond, and for make your subject matter appealing you want to do studies it's the strategy. 

The strategy to get reputation on your posts is you should not make posts you should make topics so that all people react you by reading topics and when you posts on another topics then you may not get any reputation.

Congratulations dear you are working hard to get your aim. If we work hard we get reward of our struggle. To increase our reputation we have to create useful posts. Similarly we have to create the topics that are interested and related to the forum to get more replies. Dear thanks for this advice. 

On 11/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

You need to share knowledge to get more replies and more reputations on the topic.The wiser you are, the more knowledge you will share on the topic, the more your reputation will grow.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend you say right if we do work hard and always create useful and informative posts in easy words then we can get more reputation on our posts but my friends if we create a useful and informative topic in easy words then we can get more reputation from the posts on topic .

You are right brother. Thanks for such a informative post. I'm also trying to research in my own way and inshaallah soon I will post articles with good information and will be a successful cryptalker like you. Pray for me. Thanks

On 11/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, Raven said:

Hi mate,thank you very much for sharing this useful information with all the members of the group we really appreciate you taking your time inother to guide us all I'm very everyone has learned one or two things through this your particular post.

Work hard is in first case when you work hard and constantly then your post will be useful and the most of people reply on your post and mention you on their comments. 

Create a good topic and make sure nothing like copying and pasting when creating articles and creating topics in line with the way cryptocurrency, bitcoin and eobit with their way of leaving business is the only way you can make money here.

Yes, I like your post a lot and you don't have to apologize, you did a great job giving us these discussion points.  I totally agree that you need to make the forum work harder and I also redefined how my partnership process should be done and decided to take a more professional approach as the forum deserves to get extremely high quality in our positions.