Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Yes, I agree with you. The more you dig in and research the field of cryptocurrencies, the more database and knowledge you have, and thus you become more able to engage in discussions and receive positive reactions. 

On 11/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

If we can remember the information we get from reading other people's posts and topics and then write the information on the topic then we will have a very good reputation and everyone will reply to our post.

i totlly agree with you. We have to foucus on our work in this forum and also read every article with care and try to understand these topics and than make comment or like on this topic. If we want to get good reputation on our post our post will be useful.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

adoring agree which often we need to even be productive by way of posting exceptional options here too this issue becomes avid to present certain motivation to pick for more or less preachy for which privately tranche so the present crypto talk facility.

Hi my dear. This depends on the degree of experience that you have about cryptocurrencies and the methods of earning. If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research. Doing research will help the content creator write a post that will be admired in the forum.

Motivates them to give positive reviews and write responses.

• +1 1

You make a good post, and right how we can get reputation and more replies on our post. So make such post which solve the issue of ther people in current situation.  Speople want to earn money on this forum. But this can be possivle if you have knowledge.  So make such post is not before this forum your post. I think we can get more replies on post which totally about the forum.

• +1 1

Yes my friends it is a true fact that strategy is best.If we work on one thing from us, then our posts will be 100 percent successful, but if we work quickly and our posts do not have knowledge and information, then I can claim that they will be called Unsuccessful posts. 

My greetings to you my dear friend Thank you for this good topic because it has many important tips, and useful strategies I hope everyone can read

The best way to improve the reply rates and likes of your post is to present the best quality information to the readers. The less reaction and reply rates are due to the poor quality of the content. But don't let yourself down. The best way to utilise negative criticism is to learn from it and then use it to improvise your future posts.

• +1 1

I completely agree that you have to give hard work to the forum and I also redefined how I should be processing my participation and decided to have a more professional approach as the forum deserves to have very high quality in our posts. 

The subject of inquiries is dreadfully of great magnitude as it opens the way for ample gathering of in sequence i may in addition induce a new plan that may be the subject of conversation with the members regarding work. 

Wow, this is really a great and useful information my friend you have shared. Everyone in the forum wants to get more replies and reputations on his topic. You are absolutely right that this forum is created for the learning the knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency, so we should have to make useful contents that should be relevant to Cryptocurrency, that will bring a good reputations and replies when the post will help the members.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thank you bro for your valuable post. Because all the members in this forum needs a lot of ratings and reputations for their posts and comments. All that we can do to get the reputation is to write comments and posts which are useful and meaningful and that can help other members of this forum.

Create inforamative and helpful posts or topics, for that you need to spend time on reaseraching about it from various articles and sections in the forum. Then you will receive more reactions and replies for which you will get good payment and reputation. So hard work is the basic strategy for this.

To get more response on your topic, it is important that we search with hard work, we should search the knowledge everywhere. When we search more, we will be able to learn more, and then when we do the topics it will be very useful and unique. And when we create such topics which will be very much to him, many people will show interest in replying to us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beloved mate, its totally depends upon your experience, methods of tardings and investment🔄. Further more you have utmost all cryptocurrencies knowldge💸. Then your post will become able get the more ratings. People are very sharp they gives evaluation just on constructive and informative posts.👌

Your efforts speak louder than your words and we can see it that how much have you done to this forum and i like it here everyone is encouraging. Can you please tell how can we use search bar as it is not functioning in my device.

Your efforts speak louder than your words and we can see it that how much have you done to this forum and i like it here everyone is encouraging. Can you please tell how can we use search bar as it is not functioning in my device.

• +2 1

This will help our post and topic to gain the popularity and ratings it deserves. This good reputation will help us to be motivated every time.Focus on the quality of your posts guys then the good rates will come easily.

Good idea my friend. This post has showed a thing that without proper content like any questions or suggestion. It is what we should all follow not only in order to get reaction or receive payments.        

Dear mate your information is very true and to get more replies and reactions on your post you should make quality post and before to create topics you should have more knowledge about it and do more research about it and always create a good content. 

Mate, in my perspective this relies upon the level of involvement that you have about digital currencies and the strategies for acquiring and contributing them, sense I'm new here so I'm yet learning, so subsequent to acquiring full information I will attempt to make an educational topic.

On 26/11/2020 at 17:45, Jacobabram said:

This depends on the degree of experience that you have about cryptocurrencies and the methods of earning and investing them, in addition to having the appropriate linguistic charisma to present ideas in a way that attracts the attention of members and motivates them to give positive reviews and write responses.

Friend, I love your comment, you are very right on the point: you must have appropriate linguistic charisma ... I think that many at the time of posting overlook this point and that causes that their information is valuable and useful so they do not receive so many reactions and comments.

Edited by merlina54
language error

Of course I like your post a lot and you don't have to apologize, you did a great job gifting us these discussion points.  I totally agree that you need to work hard on the forum and I also redefined how I would process my participation and decided to take a more professional approach as the forum deserves a very high standard in our positions.

If we want that our topic has many replies and reactions so we must make sure that our topic is useful and informative .if we creat a good content which will be usefull for other members and all will gain some knowledge from that so it will automatically get so many likes  replies and reactions .