Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Also this post is focused on how you can get more followers, if they find you have a lot of good reputation points then they can follow you for it because you have enough reputation points that present you as a good contributor. 🖤🖤

Respect exists, and I have never noticed that any member has been violated because there are people who are aware and want to work professionally, and the laws and regulations that were made by the mediators were a very good thing.

• +3 1

You are right If we work with determination and do a proper research before creating a topic and post useful information we'll surely be able to get much positive reputation on it and can earn double in this way.

When you know what you are doing and you invest your time and effort in Cryptotalk it is inevitable that your posts and topics will be special particularly if you read a lot and provide some good information for other members, and I think this is the whole point of the rates system.

• +3 1

Since you are publishing useful topics and posts, you will definitely have many fans.You are a hard-working person so everyone will like you.I wish you good luck on this forum.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:29 AM, Raven said:

This forum was created to provide information to all members here about crypto currency and of course to earn money as well.

It's really easy to learn here in this forum, you just need to read articles or topics here then you will get information. Actually the main focus here in the forum is how to earn big which is you need to post topics that something informative about cryptos to get paid, it's easy, do research about it then post it here. But in fact, you will earn more when many people react to your posts. Now, you can see in the photo that I got more than 1000 notifications on my account, it is replies and reactions that given to me by many people. I got this because I've worked hard in this forum, I also did what I said I did research first before I posted a topic here so that my posts are something unique and informative.

If you also want to get more replies and reactions to your posts, I suggest you do your research and explore this forum as well, don't just be here in the beginner section.

These 1000+ replies and reactions will help you when you do not have a topic to answer that you are interested in, it will also give you a good background on your profile because you have a lot of reactions and of course you will be paid for the reactions you receive.

IMG_20201127_052813.thumb.jpg.c6923a82a4234d1c6aa0db1bfb8e63fd.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you like it and you get an idea to have a lot of replies and reactions, just give it ratings if it is okay or not. Thank you guys for reading this.

An extraordinary achievement, each member wants a positive reaction from other members, the more positive the posts made mean the better, making a topic requires research so that the topic gets a positive reaction. So the point is it's quite difficult to get a positive reaction, have to work harder and do a lot of research to get achievements like yours.

• +1 1

Yes, sir, you're right and you have got shared an awfully valuable point with us and I think your caution number will spur numerous of the individuals here to work difficult. Since in the event that you need to be more effective, difficult work is exceptionally critical and everybody here needs to have distant better;a much better;a higher;a stronger;an improved">a higher notoriety.

That's a good article on how get many replies and many reactions on your topics. Creating useful and meaningful posts and topics in the forum will generate you many positive reputation and replies. 

My friend your idea is right. We can use that strategy to make more replies on our topics. Now in going to do the same to get more replies on my topic. By getting more replies on our topics can boost our reputations. 

If you want to get many replies to your post,you must keep in mind that your post have to be meaningful and unique. That will also help you get more reactions and reputation.

that's cool

I am glad to see that and I wish you more success

Users must do a research before publishing anything to avoid deleting the topic and wasting time and sometimes gets a point of warning

🛑- Working hard and gaining great knowledge will increase our experience in how to create non-duplicate topics useful to all.

• +3 1

Hello friend I like your post and your idea we should write a post according the content of requiring content of this platform so your ideas authentic and legal we can earn more reply the topic should be unique and interested and related from this platform thanks a lot guiding us

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all create topics of value and importance, new and not repeated, so that you receive many reactions.

Wonderful post 

Thanks for sharing such a great information 

We all love this post

We can only get more likes on our post by posting quality contents or informative contents 

When we post helpful posts for others then they give us positive ratings 

For reactions quality posts are necessary 

only post useful topics 

Yes, definitely and also congratulations, what you did is really true, because it's really difficult to get many positive reactions to my post, but then I will try your type of method to see if that will be more effective than just waiting for people to posts and then I comment on it.

In fact, when we see the advanced stage that you have reached, my friend, this makes us feel enthusiastic and urges us to work hard to reach this great popularity. Indeed, as I spoke, this level does not come from chance or luck, but needs a lot of work and time and gain a lot of experience, so we must work hard to be able to reach To this place

Actually you are right,we should focus on our work to avoid any confusion or disturbances and we should focus on the quality of the post and get positive response to your post,but if we didn't do that there is no way we can get rate at our post,so concentrate on the quality of your post and get rate.

I concur too that we should be more beneficial with regards to posting more valuable thoughts here and this subject was extraordinary to give more inspiration to decide for more instructive that we offer to this cryptotalk discussion.

there is a large amount of brand new people tend to become a member of this particular discussion board plus they have no concept concerning the discussion board I believe we must help to make the actual technique to train all of them as well as we can have more responses as well as status about ourself through brand new people we ought to create Subject concerning the function with this discussion board we ought to come up with the actual buying and selling as well as we ought to train all of them concerning the guidelines of the discussion board they'll discover very easily through reading through the subjects as well as remarks and we'll obtain status as well as responses very easily through all of them.

Yes my dear brother i,m really agree with you that we should create topic by our own research for good reputation.thanks a lot for sharing such useful information and helping the new members.

Mathelda.j

You are like a icon for us. It's really very hard to survive with much reputations and replies. Because we have seen before that there are many senior members who did good posts and had a good reputation got banned. So it's tough. But we should take risk and continue our research. Wishing all members success in this forum. 

Dear Friend, You shared a informative topic. We should make a post or topic receive a lot of replies and reactions, it only possible if our content contain good content. We should try your best to provide a new valuable information or content. If we focus on what we want to tell other members and conveys our message in good words we gain reputation easily.

I am doing this. I collect information from more than one source. I also extract knowledge from members who have experience, but in the end it is worth making this effort to get an excellent reputation in the forum.

What an excellent strategies my friend,  if we really want to get much replies on our topics then we have to be creating a good contents and attractive posts bringing new information in the forum, good news about crypto. All this will bring maximum replies on our topics.