Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

My friend, I don't think bitcointalk administrators are responsible for registering for the forum, it's a personal responsibility. I think it would be unfair, our forum administrators can implement ads or something else if they want to earn. Shipping fee is not a good idea this is in my opinion, thanks.

This information is wrong or incorrect.  They didn't charge me any fees.  Just forget about them to join crypto talk, the largest cryptocurrency platform to recognize cryptocurrency in a short period of time. Friends who are members of Cryptotalk will do so for its members because when this site launched in late 2019, it always started paying its members only after they published what they did not.  Less than 100 helpful posts and I don't think this is about to change anytime soon.

On 11/25/2020 at 8:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

Dear mate you are not a child. You can see that cryptotalk is very good platform. It provides us oppurtunity to learn and earn money without any investment. Than why we should invest money if we are earning and learning without investment. 

how are you dear ..
The registration fee is unnecessary and that the Forum will not provide fees for registration in the registration fee will pay people to join the site.

Hi friend,

I am not sure as far as i know the registration on cryptotalk  for every members is absolutely free there are no charges. Don't worry, register for free and start your work.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:32 PM, Williamson604 gmail.com said:

Hi friend,

I am not sure as far as i know the registration on cryptotalk  for every members is absolutely free there are no charges. Don't worry, register for free and start your work.

Of course, it's totaly free, but i think the question is more : How can i get paid after my register.
Ty for your participation anyway.

Maybe i said something false ? Let me know if i said soemthing correct guys !

Yes, everything is free here. But if you can do a good job, you can earn a lot of money from here. And I think the registration here is completely free.

Well, I haven't tried any other forum such as Bitcointalk yet. Because Cryptotalk is my first and only forum that I have been using for three months. It really doesn't need any fee for registration, even I have not paid any single amount to use this forum. That's why it is the better than Bitcointalk forum.