Why Likes Are Important For You - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zulkifal

Why Likes Are Important For You

On 11/25/2020 at 6:23 AM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to others.

Likes are important both for payment and also to me it looks like a big reward for creating/making quality contents and being a brilliant member of the forum. 

Somehow, it seems that is fading away once again and a lot of members have forgotten it exist because of the cancellation of talk token for ratings. Quite amusing but it has defined what the majority in here are here for solely. It is not quite okay. We need to do better.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Indeed it is fundamental that you need to make great quality substance to get positive notorieties for you post. Just on the off chance that you post contain positive standing it would get installment. So your essential objective in this level structure should be to make acceptable quality remark that would pull in great responses from different employments.

• +1 1

When more and more reacts come to my post, I will be happy to know that people are reading my comment with interest.Then I will find interest to post more good topics.This is why it seems important to react to a post so that the poster can post a new topics with more interest.

As you all know that site have changed its policy .

In this, if you get likes on your post, then you will get money for that comment.Therefore it is important that you give some such data in such a comment so that the reading members like it and you get the fruits of your hard work.

This is why it is important that you get maximum likes..

Likes are one of the importand thing in this forum. Based on my knowledge you will get 1000 satoshi for 1 like on a post. But first of all you need to complete 100 useful comments. Only after that you will get the earnings

@Zulkifal Obviously getting reputations (likes) is essential in earning within this forum whereby we can attract other forum members by creating posts that are helpful, useful, and informative to other forum members without violating the forum terms and conditions. Normally the forum involves three types of payments which are;

• Earning per useful shared post
  • Earning per rate you give to other members post 
  • Earning when you posts get rated by other forum members
  • +1 1

Likes are also important because they increase reputations, reputations means getting more followers and more popular in this forum.

@Zulkifal yes that is very important and we need to have the right in  the right position we need the likes for the  pay to come so its important for me to really have likes and thats why we have to  like each others posts but we need also to make sure that  we do  like according to how we deem the post is and even a negative should be the same @glory50. we need to rate according to how people work with it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Like which is also refer to as positive or negative reputation is important in the forum because it the way that we use to earn some satoshis, if we want to earn some Satoshi we will have to write good content that members will benefit from from so as to give us likes

In the beginning, I thought that getting good reputation points is difficult, but it is really easy. You simply have to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum and give effective, valuable and relevant participation that is not repeated and does not contain major linguistic errors ... Simply submit A post that I can benefit from when I read it, and I will be the first to give you good reputation points

Edited by Samer1997
  • +3 2

Getting likes is very important in my opinion to increase earnings and to achieve good reputation. Of course not everyone deserves very high acclaim. For this, we need to create our posts carefully.

On 12/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, True legend said:

I was told we get laid for every like or reputation we get in the forum, by this, we would have to make our post to be very quality and beneficial to other members so that we can get likes, by getting likes we get some Satoshi .so work hard and make good post so that we can get good reputation @HasFahd

That's true mate, for every good post we make, we get paid for it,if we are given a positive reputation,I will advice you always make your topics or comment useful such a way that members will find it beneficial,through that you would be able to get some good reputations

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/25/2020 at 11:23 AM, Zulkifal said:

Likes are important because you will get 1000 stoshi on at least 1 like on your topic or post. If you get more than one likes then it would also be counted as 1 like.

So how to get likes? 

You should post valuable and relevant content for getting likes. The content should be helpful to others.

Yeah getting likes is very important for us because if we get any rattings in our posts, our posts will be paid but if we don't get any rattings in our posts, our posts won't be paid. So getting likes is very important to get the payment. Our posts should be valuable and meaningful to get the rattings and we should give rattings to the good posts. 

It is important that you get likes or otherwise known as good or positive reputations in order for your post to get paid. That is only if your post is liked atleast by some one will your post be valid for payment. Negative reputation even one can get your post be invalid for payment.

Likes are very important and we need to use this system , the whole payment of bitcoin depends on the use of likes and we need to do it and grow with it that is very important to find solution to what we are doing there is a lot of effort to which we find good ideas that are easy and effortlessly powerful its important to find a solution that is much easier to develop

Not only for me, likes are important for all of us. If we want Satoshi for every post we make then we must get at least one positive react on our post. The only way to earn ratings is to build high quality posts. Do not use restricted ways to get likes otherwise consequences will be very bad.

Yes my pricey pal likes are very crucial for us. While you entire your first 100 submit then you may be price of like you gave to different human beings. You could supply 50 likes in an afternoon. Means 50 speak tokens you had been given for like

• +3 1

Achieving the positive reputation is very important for all of us because as we know that the price of the talk token has fallen substantially. We received 1000 satoshi by 1 like. So it is important for all of us to do useful and unique posts so that we have got more and more positive reputations and in this way our daily earning also gets better. As long as the token rate has dropped, it is very important for us to get BTC payment and for that we will have to get maximum positive reputation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Likes are important bcz these are rewards that a member get through hard work. Whenever u get like it shows that ur content is amazing and helpful to others and they feel happy to give u heart reaction . It also indicates that your post is good and it should be paid

Likes, my friend, distinguish good and useful publications from bad ones without interest. I always give likes to the publications that I read and I think they are useful, they deserve it and the bad ones I give them a bad reputation so that everyone notices that they are bad.

It is true, according to the new payment system, only posts with positive reactions will be paid, so we have to pay attention to the quality of our posts . I will also advise crypto users not to give positive reactions to people who does not deserve it just because of the payment.

Whenever u write handsome and people find it useful and they give u positive reactions which is a sign for moderators that this post is very useful and they approve it for payment. Likes are very important bcz they shows that u are a good writer and u always publish the content with super relevance and outstanding wording which certainly have an idea

Hello my friends. I hope so you all are fine. We all get paid if we got a position reaction on a post . If we get more positive reaction on a single post the reaction count will be only one. Thanks

• +4 1

When we get likes on our post, there is no place for my happiness. I think this thing is very important. Because our posts are liked by other members and then our followers will increase.