Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Yes everyone should accept criticism. Because criticism can make us correct. We can easily find out our problems and can reduce our mistakes. All people aren’t same. Some of them make mistakes and post useless comments. We can give them negative ratings in order to help them to improve them in future             

Yes! I'm agree with you with that point.we should not dispute each other. If one makes mistake we should forgive him. If someone do misbehave with you should ignore it. "Forgiveness is divine"

You should cooperate them and hope to be good luck.

Thanks for this suggestion mate. Yeah that's true criticism comes from different perspective. Criticism pushes us to think another way. Whenever I was being criticized then try to accept it and improve myself. Actually criticism and negative reaction helps a lot. 

I think criticism rule is important. First of all criticism helps to give us a new prespective and open over eye's the things which have never considered. Criticism and feedback helps us to growing and give opportunity for improvement

We can also know the prespective of other people from their criticism and hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto.

Always stay positive in your life. When you will take the negative comments and arguments against you too seriously and will be heartbroken, you will ruin yourself. It will destroy your personality. Take the criticism positively. It actually means to look deeply inside you and the workdone on which you got that negative reaction from the people and rectify it. Try and endeavor not to repeat the mistakes. On the forum of crypto talk, sometimes you get negative reputation points. Those negative ratings should be considered as people don't like you but the actual reason should be found which made people feel bad and try to correct it. 

• +1 1

Yes friend we need to accept critisicm and negative reactions. On the basis of these things we need to do not quarrel and on getting negative reputations we must try to upload useful posts.

If we can take good things we also have to take bad think easily.Sometimes people critics us and low rating and bad comments.We have to accept this.Critics and bad comments have to accept for stay here.If we be demotivated that will our loss.

• +5 1

In some cases, criticism can be made. Because the issues can be examined to find the error. No argument. Only criticism is made. Here we share a lot of information. Maybe we have mistakes. The important thing is to correct the error.

• +1 1

Yes I can accept some of the criticism in this forum on some topic which I don't have much idea on them and I comments on but if I I have much fact on it I can't accept because I know what I have written in,and negative reactions some are just wicked they just give out reaction without reading post.

This is a motivation for all of us. If we don't accept criticism then we can't find our mistakes. Criticism can broken us, even can give us strenth. So better to make it strenth and go toward our aim. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

The criticism and the negative comments lead you to check yourself and improve yourself.  they are not  any type of Revenge but they are giving you just as a warning Point to notice your work what you are doing? what actually you are posting?  if you are not posting something that useful then these are the warning points so it results you and  encourage you to improve your work and give your best . So , I think the criticism in negative warnings lead you to improve yourself the best of luck and improve yoursel.f

Your right mate. Criticism should be accepted in every sector of our life. Criticism can find our faults in crypto currency. We can find our faults and in future we are able to make a proper correction of it. So i think we should accept criticism and negative ratings as our learning things            

Hye dear there are many people and all people has its own openion and thinking capability so when someone criticise you and negative reputation give you so plz accept that 

• +5 1

Positive criticism is necessary in every field of life and like this platform where we discuss and write our opinions positive criticism is a feedback for a writer. So we should do positive criticism and positive comments on the the content of others. We should avoid negative comments and negative criticism on the posts. 

• +1 1

Yes we all should create mentality to accept negative reputation. We should try to find out our mistake when we got any negative reputation. And it will be helpful for us to become successful. 

Yes, basically!  Of course I think we should accept criticism and negative feedback.  Because no one gives you negative feedback or criticizes your post without a reason.  If your comments are useless or meaningless, they will give you negative feedback.  So I think we should take it.

Thanks for your post mate, I am agree your opinion, yes we must accept criticism in cryptocurrency, also in this forum, if we take criticism positively we can be successful in any platform in our life. So grant criticism positively and go ahead in our life.

You are right my friend. Criticisms and negative reputation are everywhere. What you have to do is that, do not ignore them. Try to understand what those people who are crticising are saying. Take all the positives from them and improve in our next content. Dont worry guys criticism and bad reputation are necassary for our growth.

When you work then you face the critisizem on your work so dont worry accept the critisizm and continue your work and posts the useful content. 

We learn from our mistakes, no one can always be perfect, yes but we must keep trying to present the best and unique. When we do something good, people praise and encourage us. It inspires us to do better and better. And when we make a mistake, people explain it to us and ask us to correct it. We cannot always be right. We must accept criticism. It only benefits us.
This is a great platform where we can learn a lot and reap innumerable benefits. This is the best opportunity you can get from this forum.

A positive crticism is the right of every Member.If your post is able to be criticize than anyone can make critics on your post.You have to bear this criticism.Instead of getting anger you should that critcism to improve your post.Reply their criticism by posting better and better posts.Be positive and be patient. it will increase your confident to create good posts.

• +3 1

59 minutes ago, Zain Alee said:

We learn from our mistakes, no one can always be perfect, yes but we must keep trying to present the best and unique. When we do something good, people praise and encourage us. It inspires us to do better and better. And when we make a mistake, people explain it to us and ask us to correct it. We cannot always be right. We must accept criticism. It only benefits us.
This is a great platform where we can learn a lot and reap innumerable benefits. This is the best opportunity you can get from this forum.

Be consistent with your estimation agreed we requisite allow disparagement in this in addition in this forum if we swallow comment positively we preserve be victorious in any platform in our excitement accordingly exclude critique positively and grow to the fore. 

I agree with you, we cannot learn without being constructively criticized, only the person who points you notes is helpful to you, and of course, tact is necessary to accept the opinions of others.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

Hi dear, you have a very good thinking and we can succeed in our life with such thinking, if we do not have any positive positives on us then we will like everything we do, which is a loss in our daily life.  So we should not disheart and continue to do our work .

• +2 1