Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

I agree with you. There are too many topics that are copy paste or not informative enough or even misleading. A proper knowledge of the rules and instructions will reduce the amount of these topics and replies.

Hello my friend. In fact, I have created a good thread for our new colleagues in their department, and I also suggest that colleagues first read the forum rules and policy for those who haven't read it. This will help them avoid warning points, deleting posts, or bans, and what is left for them is to quickly learn how to spread topics with ideas. New and useful because it must be read by the members and rated with good reputation points in order to appreciate their work in addition to the fact that they did not receive their earnings without evaluating their posts, finally I think that they should read the useful posts of our elderly colleagues more than they publish the topics because this will help them learn faster .

• +4 1

I agree with you
As beginners I think is still early until you publish my own subjects, I think still lacking experience
But when I decided to publish the first topic
.. I will make sure .. before doing this step of the information I will publish
And that information is useful
In addition to enhancing English so I can share my thoughts in the right way

I agree with you, we must assume some responsibility towards the forum, do not consider that you have a duty to publish 20 posts per day without providing correct information on them.

We all gain from this, so we have to maintain its quality and not publish information that we are not sure of.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, many beginners share topics that do not contain useful information, so they get warning points, and in order to avoid this, they must increase their knowledge before participating. Thank you.

Hello my dear friend.Yes you are right,we don't have to post anything without proper knowledge because w large number of members read our post and get knowledge from our post.If we use wrong information then large number of members report to your post which lead you to deletion or permanent ban from the forum.

• -1 1

Hello, everyone.
First you should understand and verify the topic and its usefulness to all forum members before posting it .... Stay away from copying other people's words 
Stick to the rules of the forum

Doing proper research before posting anything is a good way to work on this forum.
We can cause false information or fake news, especially for beginners
, You will have to do your own research instead of copying someone else's post, you will have to avoid taking cover until your account is safe.
, Useless, unnecessary and wrong posts are removed from this forum by moderators. So research properly before posting.

• +2 1

Helpful advice from you, my friend.  Yes, I noticed it recently.  Beginners should read the forum rules carefully before posting posts.  Their posts should be valuable and easy to understand.  In order not to be deleted

Yes mate, never post anything without proper knowledge. Look there are some member of this forum doesnt know how to post or where to post. Sometimes their posts are like useless,irrelevant. So thats why never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Well of course my friend, I agree with you in that .. Before making any forum post, you should first read the rules of the forum well and adhere to them .. Second, you should look at other topics and read them well ..Third, you should not publish false information, as you must ensure that the information is correct before it is published so that other people are not harmed .
Good luck.

• +2 1

The junior members must read the rules set by the site in order to become familiar with the correct way to work and participate in the site in order to publish useful posts that raise the level of the site 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Thanks dear for your valuable words, especially for new comers. Who really need some time to know the basic steps of the Forum. And Crypto talk is the finest forum which allows you to express yourself in true means. Then use it well. And give proper knowledge when you are trying to share with someone one, Have a great day.

Always do a good research about the topic you want to write about in order to give others a good content that will help them without using any unuseful or old informations. 

Yes it's true we should not share the things that we don't know properly we should not share the knowledge that is not known properly first we should be sure about that knowledge then we can share if we are not sure then it will be a loss 

Welcome, yes you are right, everyone should do the necessary research before sharing any topic, also you should avoid copying other people's content so as not to get blocked, the quality of the post is very important and should contain important and useful information, make sure your topic meets the rules before posting, good luck.

• +3 1

Are you agree with you my dear friend we should not post anything without the proper knowledge of that thing because if we create that you let's talk then it will get deleted .and we will get one warning so we should create useful topics if we have proper knowledge about that topic.

• +3 1

I am surprised at people who write posts and they do not have enough information about the topic they are talking about, it only takes some responsibility, it is not important to write a post only, you must learn and benefit in order to be able to achieve your goals in the future. 

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing a great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you dear I think ok for staying before sharing is a good thing we get the basic knowledge about this before sharing

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing a great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that to all of you dear I think ok for staying before sharing is a good thing we get the basic knowledge about this before sharing

Well, I totally agree with you about what I said .. Whoever wants to write a topic must bring the thought to its head and then search for it in the forum in order to avoid repeating the topic. If you do not find a topic similar to this idea .. then you can create a post about this The idea and its presentation with information useful to members of the forum .. Avoid copying and pasting to avoid warnings and prohibitions .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Good luck my dear friend, we must in this forum not add unhelpful topics because that will not be liked by other members and will bring us back to the bad reputation, so we must search and see all the sections of the forum to increase our knowledge and experience by adding important and useful topics to help other members and gain Experiences and information in the world of encrypted currencies

Edited by Deaadawa

I agree with you my dear friend. Most of the new members post topics and posts without proper knowledge and without following forum rules so, in result of this they receive warning points and negative reputation. So, always do own research and make good content for our topics.

I agree with you, my friend, in that, in fact, there are many beginners who write without knowing about the topic, and this is a negative thing. You must search for the topic before sharing and publishing and know whether it was useful or not and make sure of its source, meaning that there is no spam from vandals and banned persons.

You are right, my friend. Before we start publishing topics in this forum, we must know how to publish and what are the main points on which the topic is based
We must learn from the old members and supervisors as they have experience and provide us with help and advice

• +1 1

2 hours ago, ola01 said:

You are right, my friend. Before we start publishing topics in this forum, we must know how to publish and what are the main points on which the topic is based
We must learn from the old members and supervisors as they have experience and provide us with help and advice

@ola01 Yes, we cannot be making publications without having knowledge of what we are doing, that what brings about problems, because if we do something that breaks the rules we will be sanctioned, the publications must be clear and with coherence of what is meant, originals and if copy and paste,
to achieve that we have to have knowledge.