Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

I totally agree with you, my friend, I have seen many wrong posts since I joined this forum, members should be more creative in terms of choosing the topic

I agree with you my friend.  You should not publish your own posts before gaining sufficient experience on the forum.  In my opinion, now that you are satisfied with the comments on the posts and make use of them so that you have the experience first.

I'm absolutely agree with you dear, this is very important in this forum. We must be careful not to publish things that we do not know or have meaning. So everyone should be careful and operate properly and properly.

It is a safe way to work on this site to do proper research before commenting something. Many new members are unaware that the consistency and meaning of information in a post is essential. Only valuable posts were given scores. Posts that aren't useful don't create a great impression.

I think that posting in the cryptotalk platform without proper knowledge is like your risking your posts because they might be deleted by the platform moderators, so it's will be to make proper research about what we want to post before publishing. 

It is not even proper for someone to write on the topic you have no idea on because it will never give meaning but when you write under the topics it will give a complete meaning which every member will like to rate on and also be a guide to other members.

• +1 1

Before starting work and publishing, you must read the rules and instructions and understand their content

Then you search for a new and useful topic in the forum

Yes you are right. Before creating a posts, you should first understand the topic first then create a post that is useful and informative that people will benefit from it. We are here to share knowledge and experience. 

You are absolutely right .. I have seen some new people post previously published things .. copy their colleagues’s posts .. All new members should pay attention to this point and not do this thing because they hurt themselves first ..

Certainly, and through my humble opinion, beginners must first read the forum’s rules and regulations and adhere to them. It is very important for the topic to be composed with important and useful information based on experience and to stay away from copying and pasting and to do their own research process. The most important thing is for the topic or comment to be valuable and useful.

Certainly, you must first search and collect information about the topic you want to publish before you publish it here in the forum, and you must make sure that the topic you write is not previously published in the forum, otherwise the moderators will delete it because it is a duplicate topic

Yeah, that's right my friend .. New members like me should be patient, and try to gain experience from the more experienced members of this forum .. So we must be patient and not rush .. Good luck

A large number of posts are deleted every day, especially in the beginners section, because beginners copy others' posts in order to complete the daily posts, and this makes them violating members and receive the ban.

You have the right, my friend, I advise beginners to stay away from copying and repeating, and the forum should be understood and the rules should be read before working here. This forum is great, so it is not necessary to publish topics or responses carrying wrong information

It is a good idea to post good value items here in order to get the best responses and gain the best reputation and popularity on our private posts here.  We must study and read more about Al-Tashir in order to be useful posts that meet the needs of members in order to gain their satisfaction and support in order to achieve profit later.

It is really wonderful if everyone get the important knowledge to write useful post۔writing a new topic is very important۔we have to post that topic which is not posted by any member in the forum

Hello my dear friend, you are right, the beginners should know the rules of the forum well and necessary so that we do not face the ban or any warning point and after learning the rules you can start with the required jobs from you

Yes, my friend, this is true, and the topic is very important for beginners.  They should not post without making sure the question and answer are correct and there are many who make mistakes because of this problem

This is something that all participants, not just newcomers, should be aware of. Before you post something, make sure it's valuable and relevant to crypto, and that it's backed up by proof, not just your own thoughts, because there are so many of us here, and if we read false facts, it can lead to misunderstandings in the crypto world. Let's be open and frank in all of our content so that everyone can better understand the crypto community.

I find that novices should contribute to raising their reputation and knowledge of the beginning, and upon gaining the necessary experience, it is possible to allow the dissemination of knowledge and important topics to forum users.

Edited by jafar saker

I address this message to the beginners, and to everyone in the repetition, a statement. We have talked a lot about this topic and we said that we must raise this forum and raise its affairs in order to raise our affairs, we too my brothers, all that you have to do here is to follow the rules and write something useful for you to gain a good reputation. Please accept my words and thank you.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The topic does not make sense unless it is true, what is the benefit of a post if it is wrong ?, I agree with you on this, so gaining information is useful, and also the rest of the members are aware of the matter if their participation is correct or not.Please make sure your information is correct as there are a lot of members here who will believe it.

My friend, I am a beginner and new here, but I have read the rules and try very hard not to violate them and when writing any topic, I must make sure that it is a meaningful and useful topic

Hello dear
You are right. We have to read the text of the topic well before we respond to it. Some people only read the title and that's not correct absolutely and it will lead them to write a comment that departs from the basic idea of the topic
Thank you for this warning. 

• +3 1