Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

I agree with you, as I often notice irrelevant comments, this will greatly affect the development of the forum, and the spread of knowledge, so the rules should be followed here.

As I said, my friend, beginners should read the rules before posting any topic so that their position is not deleted or they receive a point of warning. They also have to make sure of the information they want to publish by searching for it.

• +5 1

this forum is the learning forum for us and here our post quality must matter it always be useful and informative that provide some good information to other members and in return you get good earning from forum so before you create any topic you need to do complete research on your topic and always do description to your topic that is related to your topic i think it cause to easily understand your topic but it may be short that develop the interest in reader. 

: This forum is governed by laws and rules and some beginners have no idea about them... Before you publish any topic you should make sure that it is useful and that it is correct you should research and make sure your topic is informative... Avoid copying as this leads to you being blocked and your post being deleted... Do the right research before posting and adhere to the rules avoid bans and danger points

Of course, everyone should strive to raise the quality of their posts and stay away from copying other people's content, so that their posts will not be deleted or given warning points, and this will increase the quality of the forum in general and contribute to its development.

Yes, you are right, my friend, your words are logical, the forum rules are a basic condition, so all rules must be adhered to and applied without violating any clause in them, and if you do not have the correct and reliable information, you do not have to publish anything, and be very careful to avoid obtaining warning points so that it is not prohibited  Personal account.

Yes, dear friend, what you say is correct. We do not take a step or publish a topic without making sure of the correct information contained in the topic. Therefore, always be careful in dealing with these sensitive topics.

• +2 1

You are right, users are always eager to post and do not search for posts, and this is a big mistake in my opinion because it duplicates old posts, we are here to learn and we have not benefited from reading old posts again.

Not only beginners but all members should know that. Before posts a content make sure it is valuable and related to the crypto with a legit proved not just for your own opinions because were so many here if we read a false information it cause of misunderstanding in crypto. Lets be honest in every content we create to help other to most understand the crypto world.

Yes my dear friend and absolutely right first offer you to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and other things and then you should to create a poster otherwise you will be received a warning fine from the moderators of this forum

Accept your opinion, my friend. All new members must read the terms of this forum before any further step and choose their topics carefully and include it with useful information for members, provided that it is not repeated, and thus avoid getting warning and ban points.💮

• +1 1

This is very accurate especially in this platform do not post what you don't have 100% proof of defending or 100% proof that it is legitimate because if it is wrong members may see this as scamming and this will get you into trouble.

They must read the laws pertaining to the forum because everything is in them, and if they do not do so, they are at risk of receiving warning points, and this is something that affects the person’s account.

your own research instead of copying someone else post, you will have to avoid pilgiarism for your account to be safe.we can cause a misinformation or fake news especially to the beginners who are new in crypto and don't have enough background on it. Make sure you have a proper research if you want to justify your postsWe should deliver good knowledge and information in this platform that others can get maximum information and knowledge from our post.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, you must make sure that the information is correct before publishing it so as not to publish wrong information and not to copy any publication from another person because that leads to a ban .. And try to publish good information that was not previously present here.

Yes you right here because many of members and especially the new one who are not knowing Nothing about the forum don't cereat a any of thing and post which usually not know them it helps to away the problem you start them. 

You should never post anything you don't know about it.Your first step should be read the rules and regulations go according to it.Never copyright the contents it can you from this forum.Make your own unique content so everyone can easily understand it.Always work hard on your content.

Yes, this is true. We must not publish any topics or publications without researching, making sure, and reading the laws here so that we do not give the rest of the members wrong information that they may object to warnings.

Edited by Boshra
  • +2 1

The nature of the forum is like Q2A (question to answer) it i meant to ask questions to be solved by the community using discussions. So I believe it is okay to post something without proper knowledge but only if you are asking to be helped not explaining something you do not know.

Before publishing on this platform, you must search for the source of the information you publish and verify it
Avoid copying and pasting, as this will get you banned

On 11/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

I think for the beginners if they see they cannot post a usefully contents, they should only use the forum to create topics of their unsolved questions or to read other usefully contents and work with them.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Topics and comments should not be published solely for a reputation.  Research must be done well before information is published.  Do not make money the primary goal. Make knowledge your goal, because money comes in succession to knowledge and not the other way around

Yes this right you should post and comment on those posts if you have proper knowledge about that. But if you don't have sufficient knowledge about that topic than don't try to post useless content. Useless posts deleted immediately.

The best post in my opinion is the one with a lot of information and knowledge, if any one don't have both of them you can see that in her post and quality is very low,it's a good suggestion for all users specially newbie who want to post,they need to have both of them information and knowledge.....!!!!

Yes, my dear friend, of course, abiding by the rules of the forum is a necessary thing and its rules by publishing something appropriate and avoiding the warning points. Thank you.