Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Exactly here we have to acquire this knowledge so we can know something good here because if we can discuss good things here we can cook a lot of things here in a few moments. I hope if we can do something good here we can have a lot of brilliance.  By

You must not at all dispatch no matter which without data and in a row look after not cut misleading in sequence carry out own culture before redeployment something see to result convention closely. 

Yes you are right. Without knowing about topic, you should not do any post. If you put wrong information about topic then it's bad for you because it's mean that you misguided to the members. So make sure that you have right information about topic then upload it.

Thanks for the advice mate. I think this topic is dedicated to beginners of this forum that they should understand the topics of the forum before posting anything, and their post should contain useful and informative comments that's will be helpful to all.

In my opinion, beginners should stop violating the forum rules in order not to be banned because the repetition of previous posts or existing topics in the forum makes them violating members.  We have to make useful posts and there are a lot of useful topics that can be brought up for discussion.

It is not easy to find new and useful topics, so most beginners resort to duplicating old posts in order to complete 20 posts per day.  I think beginners should put more effort into learning and researching important and useful topics.

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. Your post is useful. Many of the new members don't know about the topics and they even don't know what to post and hos to post. But they starts posting topics which remains useless for everyone. So they should avoid doing this. Thank you. 

Yes, this is true. We must follow these rules and not violate, even we are not subject to warning points or prohibitions, as writing randomly will cause repeated deletion of your writings and thus not gain any benefits from that.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Many beginners are ignorant of the idea of publishing. They publish anything without taking into account the quality or value of the post, which violates the rules of the forum and is deleted. The topic must be chosen and searched for and make sure that it is scientifically and linguistically correct, and it must be informative and interesting.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, the members must make sure of the topic they want to publish and research it more and if its source is reliable, because if they publish an incorrect topic, they will harm all members of the forum.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice. Absolutely, we must first read the forum rules to work in this forum in a correct and general manner with ease and adhere to the rules of cities. She remembered his stay in this forum. Then we must now share any participation without the necessary experience in this participation And we have enough information and knowledge from publishing these posts in general, thank you very much

• +2 1

In my opinion if you are beginner you should not post anything about the topic you don't know. First get the complete information regarding the topic or search it. And then post it. You will get ratings only  if your information is correct and helpful and don't write any irrelevant things

I totally agree with you my friend.,doing research before posting any topic is the most important thing,because if we don't have enough knowledge or information about any topic we will fall in mistakes and so we will be banned by the moderators. 

You are right, most of the beginners do not have much or no knowledge about the forum and still yet they post anything that comes to their mind. When you embark on research, you get to identify and develop your topic and so also will the other members reading your post learn a lot from it

• +2 1

Most people post are just irrelevant, when I come across those types of post I wonder what to write because I don't understand what its saying. So its better we all be writing a topic that have meaning so that people can understand.

Yes you should post the content when you have knowledge i suggest you that you should create your topic otherwise you should  not copy other content  and make your own post and also   make research about  a topic then post it.

• +2 1

I have a great idea for the forum and for the information about it and the publications inside it, the idea is not to publish any post except when the admin reviews it. Unhelpful topics and in this way the forum becomes organized. I hope that my idea is good and suitable for everyone.

your own research instead of copying someone else post, you will have to avoid pilgiarism for your account to be safe.Make sure you have a proper research if you want to justify your posts.warning points and not being banned. I advise junior members to enter a section about the forum and read the proven posts and know the rules and apply them accurately. 

• +5 1

Thank you for this post, sharing anything without a prior knowledge that particular thing is very wrong, be it a post, or telling someone anything without a prior knowledge of that thing will sure lead to you telling lies and confused at a point, this is going to the new members rushing to publish a post they know nothing about,instead of them to stay focus, reading post and gaining more knowledge by so doing, but thy won't,they too want to have a post of their own,which is very wrong and can lead to their eviction over time.

• +1 1

Before posting any comment, topic or post .make sure that you have proper knowledge about that topic. And we should try to make a research on that topic instead of coping someone else posts. May be he is wrong from whom we copying the comment. Be careful

I agree with you on the importance of being fully aware of the post before publishing comments because it is important that we read the post and understand its content, not only in order to answer it, but in order to benefit from others' questions and information.

Of course it is clear that in order to post a topic, you must have sufficient knowledge about it and fill it with the necessary information to make it clear and easy for readers to understand.

Asking and doing proper research before posting anything is a good method on this platform. Don't just post anything in the name of getting to your limit of the day and don't copy and paste.

Yes I completely agree with you,Many make this mistake, especially beginners, and for this people should not publish unless they have proper knowledge of the topic they want to bring up,We should also avoid copying others' posts, just be creative, and share what you know taking into account the forum rules.