Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Hey my friend, you are right, a lot of new arrivals here on this forum create new titles but they know nothing about it so they have a point of warning from the moderators so the newborn is about to be spoiled. Knowledge, read the forum rules.

This is important in your post. I have you should make knowledge before in the posting for topic very important must learn about flowing begging for post. I hope that's comment the recharge for replies the make of topic. About you cryptocurrency it is storehouse of knowledge your post content to perfect.Thanks a lot. 

Many people make this mistake. They post incorrectly because they do not understand the topic properly. Due to which their ID is banned. But it is not right to do so. You must first fully understand the topic. Then you have to comment on any post. So you must be aware of the work. No matter what you do, you have to work in the right way. Then you can be successful.

Hello the superior way is to have appropriate information before you act anything, since once you knowledge of doing something you'll doing it unquestionably without any doubt and fear but after you do not have information of doing it you'll conclusion up, posting futile substance post and that may be a problem for your account.

• +1 1

I think you are very right. The main purpose of this forum is to inform people correctly and teach people who visit this site, what they are looking for and what they are curious about.

Well, yes, if you write about some other science on the topic of cryptography, then it will be unrealistically wrong and, perhaps, stupid as for me.)

As far as you are a beginner we should research on a topics before we start making a post, we should try and understand what the content of that topics is saying as far as the topic is concern before moving on to post and when posting or making a comment we should be vividly constructive so as to make it we'll meaningful.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Yes I am really agree with you there are a lot of members don't follow the rules and regulations of the forum when they create any new topic. Therefore I will say that they should do research about the topic and choose the useful information and knowledgeable content for the other members. In this way they can get good reputation also .

There is a very important point to pay attention to, which is that the benefit of the post is a relative thing.
 That is, what is useful to you may not be useful to others, and perhaps what you consider unhelpful and unimportant, it's for another person very important because he has not known it before, and may benefit from it by the work he does during that period. So let's not judge what is important or useful and what is not, and let us leave this task to the directors and moderators of the forum.

• +2 1

In general ,,. They should pay close attention to the rules, which is the most important thing.

Then, they search for cryptocurrency information intensively in order to obtain the good knowledge that helps them create an important and useful publication for them and others.

• +1 1

Greetings to you, my dear friend, I agree with you. You are completely right. We must move away from random publishing, and we must conduct searches and collect information before publishing the article. We must present topics with good content.

• +1 1

As for the beginner, you have to be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform, you don't have to copy and paste in order not to be banned,we are all here to learn and to have more knowledge and experience, if there is anything you don't understand why can't you ask the seniors members of the platform in order to have more knowledge about it, you are supposed to write a post which would be useful and helpful in order to learn more from it,we are all here to learn and earn as well, so my friend you have to work hard in order to achieve your aims.

• +2 1

Absolutely yes, my friend we shouldn't anything that you don't have knowledge on it because it may cause your ban, so we should always look in to our post carefully before we can go ahead to post them in this forum, if not you will face the consequences here

• +1 1

well information for the creators who creates new topics. I also have read some topics that are totally useless and don't have any meaning in it. Make sure that what you are posting and is the information correct or wrong.

Up to some extent you are true my bro. But what I am trying to say that whenever some one need a knowledge about something and don't know something so these will must posts here as to learn from those who have already done a great things here like you. And that's good that when you have full control over a topic so you will post it and others will be get benefitted. But what about those who don't knows..?? So they must post here to learn something from the seniors. 

• +2 1

Yes never post anything without proper knowledge. If you have any information about topic so give relevant comment on this post ethier skip the post and going to the next post.

Obviously when someone post irrelevant comments then he/she creates mass.So please read and keep in mind all the rules and regulations of this forum.After clearing the topic you should post anything.

• +1 1

Yes i totally agree with you that never share knowledge about which you are not sure .Its just like misleading your fellows.Always share the information about which you are 100% sure.Posting improper posts could be dangerous for your account .

Hello dear friend, you are right. It is necessary to post after getting proper knowledge of that post. It should be unique and informative. False information can influence other people's thoughts. So we have to post carefully.

I like this post and you're i saw many users whose create topics without getting any information.they just have little information of that and share them to people and in this way others didn't get proper answer.So always try to post informative topics. 

Best Of Luck To All. 

I agree with your opinion but I'd advise to all member at the start to read the guidelines and regulation which will be able to do how to start your own work on this real base earning site because many people are very curious to join any online earning site but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a basic information about their site where you are working on it. So when you take some proper time on it and gain the basic and proper information about that site where you are working so you will be able to do how to gain a better reputation in the whole market which will cause a good impact on you and your profitable learning which you are gain from this real base earning program.

Hello my dear friends,

I think the new members not more know about crypto but we should share the knowledge. We are come here for learning and i think all the people not know all the information about crypto so we sholud share the knowledge and not creat the fake post .

I truly concur with this since, in such a case that we continue to post jabber, we can cause a falsehood or phony news particularly to the amateurs like me who are new in crypto and need more foundation on it. Ensure you have an appropriate examination in the event that you need to legitimize your posts.

Doing legitimate examination prior to posting anything is a decent strategy for working at this gathering. Numerous individuals as an amateur don't have a clue about the way that Quality and estimation of data in a post issues here. Posts got appraisals just in the event that they are helpful. Futile posts don't establish a decent connection. Additionally, futile and superfluous and wrong posts are erased from this gathering by arbitrators. So search appropriately prior to posting.