Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

I agree with you, we should never post anything if we don't have a knowledge our experience about that. That's why they should do their research before making posts so they can give correct information to other members. Otherwise they can give wrong information to the community whic is nood good.

• +2 1

On 11/24/2020 at 10:26 PM, Msh9 said:

We must be careful not to publish things that we do not know or have meaning. So everyone should be careful and operate properly and properly.

You made a good point, we need to be extra careful with the information we are sharing let's make sure it's related to the topic we are replying to. State interesting points and enlighten more for effective learning and understanding. Some topics even by reading them seeks you to go for research before posting on them

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is the basic thing of this website that we didn't have to share any thing which is irrelevant or which is not correct about that forum.We must be careful not to share anything which is not useful for others and it meaningless.So you should be careful about its use.

• +4 1

appraisal and prepare study before rearrangement something is a agreeable method of functioning at this forum. a lot of members as a beginner don't be on familiar terms with the piece of evidence that property and assess of in order in a mail matters here. Posts got ratings no more than if they are useful. pathetic posts sort out not get on to a pleasant impression. Moreover, hopeless and excessive and iniquitous posts are deleted from this forum by moderators. hence search correctly before relocation and constitute conclusive that I'm sorry? you are rearrangement will make happy crucial in sequence

Thanks for this helpful post and i think it very useful and clear to us as newbies members because we post without knowing everything about the cryptotalk site forum, i think i will make proper understand on how to do my daily activities in this cryptotalk forum

• +5 1

Yes, to do so is against the rules of this forum۔We should never reply to a topic about which we do not have complete information. Replying to a topic we do not know about will also waste our time and tarnish our reputation.We should all coperate this form with proper knowledge.

We shouldn't post any information if we are not confirm about it first we have to do research about a thing and if we are confirm about anything then we should post the information we should stop posting useless or wrong information if we will do that then it will lead us do the warning point.

Of course, my friend, there are basic rules in the forum that all members must adhere to, especially beginners who start posting within the forum without reading the rules well and properly understanding them and thus expose themselves to the ban

• +3 1

Responding to the topics requires that you read the topic well and add a useful comment full of information and be committed to the rules of the forum in order to avoid deletion and get a positive reaction

• +1 1

Yes, dear, you have the right to everything I have said, and as a beginner, I do not publish anything before it is fully verified so that this does not negatively affect my new colleagues in the forum.You should also create your own post and not copy posts 

In my opinion, it's a scam and it's quite frustrating when someone misguides people with wrong information. In cryptocurrency small news and predictions can have a huge impact on its prices and trade. 

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Answering something we don't know will waste our time and ruin our reputation. All of us should deal with this form with proper knowledge. Thank you.

As a beginner you are guidance to make an appropriate examination on subject that you will compose on and distributed here in this stage anyway dodge bad quality post in light of the fact that there is a punishment for it and it will truly cause you a ton.

Dear I agree with your opinions because when we create a topic from a wrong or useless knowledge and somebody trust on your knowledge it means you are choosing the wrong path for those people who read your topic. 

Yes! dear that's brief point, If have not proper knowledge you don't need to make a post. If you make post without proper knowledge then there is a big chance of getting your account banned or waring point.so you must read the topic carefully if you can't understand it properly then there is no need to make Post.

These are the main persons which are behind a large company of other people just to manipulate a particular site or forum which is already a good Reputed forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Hi friend, you are absolutely well, I have also seen many members who share very strange comments and posts, doing so is our time there to read their comments and I am looking forward to you .And such a member will advise and come and do research about those things and create a comment and a useful post. 

The goal of publishing posts is to contribute to the spread of knowledge and to increase the experience and knowledge of others.
So, I agree with you that the individual must gather sufficient information and make sure that his topic is not repeated before publishing it.

Yes your right because if one doesn't have knowledge of the forum then all they might do on this platform will be just to either get people's comment deleted or give people problem. So I also everyone try to understand this forum and share a good enough knowledge. Think before you post most vital advise a person needs to hear if they want to succeed in this forum.

Am well satisfy with these content mate! As a beginner they are strictly advise to go to the rules and regulation content where everything governing these forum is vividly explain in such a way that they will understand, but what pains me much here is that they fail to understand a simple terminology, in term of posting full knowledge is required and concrete research in other to succeed here and I hope the newbies will put all our contribution made here into considerations. 

• +2 1

Yes this is very important to this forum. Never post anything without proper knowledge..this is useful topics to  bigginers. Learn carefully and understand the meaning. Then you will post .

• +2 1

Most of the posts that are in the beginners section are about the forum rules and also how to win these posts that people can know by reading the rules and looking for old posts with full answers.

• +3 1

Our main aim of comment is that help other people which are in beginner step .So every person should try best to gain knowledge first and deliver it to other .If any man have no knowledge ,that man should avoid to create useless comment .

• +2 1

Yes it is absolutely right no doubt. If you have proper knowledge then post there otherwise don't post because it is the bad habit for the professional so I think share just proper knowledge.

• +3 1

Actually posting something without proper knowledge or knowing or having experience about that thing will lead you to face many challenges. In point of fact it was I'll even lead you to warning point or even been banned.

• +2 1