Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

You are right. This mistake is common.Numerous individuals as a fledgling don't have the foggiest idea about the way that Quality and estimation of data in a post matters here. Posts got evaluations just on the off chance that they are valuable. Pointless posts don't establish a decent connection. Additionally, futile and superfluous and wrong posts are erased from this discussion by mediators. So There should be some mentor to teach them 

Yes exactly right . If you create post then you search on Google,  watch tutorial on you tube,  read articles proper knowledge you gain then you post in the platform.  Knowledge is key factor of success.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

Right friends,the first thing to do before publishing a topic you have to investigate first to have the proper if you don't have proper knowledge then you should not post anything.first of all you have to gain knowledge about this forum then you can create post.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

I loved ur edvice ...I was finding a person like u which should help me to know what's crypto talk...so me and other members should know how to work ..how too talk how to reply..will u help us dear...?

Yes this is true. Always comments that kind of posts on which you have good knowledge and you would be able to put a valuable content in those comments otherwise these comments would be useless if you do not have kind of knowledge about them.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Concerning an amateur, before you make your post, you should make your own exploration as opposed to replicating another person post, you should stay away from pilgiarism for your record to be protected.

This is true. When you try to post something and you do not possess the idea then there is a very high chance that you will post something useless. This is the more reason why you need to acquire some certain knowledge before you make any post. This is to safe you from spamming the forum and end up being banned. You need to follow all the guidelines laid down by the forum administrators.

It advisable for you to read the post before you comment and if you know you don't have idea about the topic it better you don't comment

Of course my friend thank you for the valuable information yes we are following the best publications and prohibitions through which I think we have benefited and developed to be more effective in this forum

that is totally true and I agree with your idea because in the last few weeks this forum was lacking good information and great content and I think people should try to make some new ideas and great information to keep this forum fresh 

Doing legitimate examination prior to posting anything is a decent technique for working at this gathering. Numerous individuals as a fledgling don't have the foggiest idea about the way that Quality and estimation of data in a post matters here. Posts got evaluations just in the event that they are helpful. Futile posts don't establish a decent connection. Also, pointless and superfluous and wrong posts are erased from this discussion by mediators. So search appropriately prior to posting.

General CryptoTalk.org Forum Rules

1. Political debate prohibited.

2. Offensive expressions in any form are prohibited. Abuse is prohibited to be carried out in the forum.

3. Others are prohibited from participating in the forum in any form.

4. Use of multiple accounts is prohibited.

Publishing rules:

_ No shortening link.

Don't post an out of topic or redundant post.

_ Do not use google translate or any machine translator. Posting Yobit tokens is prohibited!

_ Begging is forbidden.

_ For local language, local board only.

Rules for posting new posts:

1. Copy and paste is prohibited even with a link to the source.

2. It is prohibited to create duplicate topics. Check out the section before posting.

3. The topic title should be informative, and speak one or two words, which increases the content of the content.

4. Start the topic name with a capital letter

Before publishing any post, you must follow the rules correctly and create clear and good words for the reader in order to make your post useful to get good reputations and good material acquisition. It is a beautiful forum.🌷🌷🌷

As a beginner, you should research before posting topics or comments. Your post should be informative and educative for others to also gain knowledge from your post. 

Yeah to do this it's very important for your post and reputation. As your every reward pymend get positive reputation then you would be able to get reward. If your post is according to to the topic and unique. And your content is best then you get good reward. 

Yes i agree absolutely with you . If you create useful and authentic make sure you follow rules don't bad things posted then you get banned.  This platform is professional by earning and learning point of view.  If you work then you learn and earn both . Both are benefits for us .

• +1 1

Sometimes you can make topics to ask other members about a specific piece of knowledge. But before doing so I think it is always a good idea to browse the forum first, or use the search feature to locate the information that has already been posted in the forum. There is no need to make the place disorganised by creating multiple topics with the same content

• +1 1

I strongly agree with you ,If we don't have proper knowledge of any topic than we do not need to create any post of that. Because if some member reading the post and learn wrong think than it reason is our. 

• +1 1

Yes dear but i as a beginner not post on any topic if i have not any information about this forum. First i get proper information about that topic and then i comment on this topic. So , as the member of this forum we have to be careful about the rules and get full information about this topic. 

Thanks.

Yes I agree with you my friend. We always doing our Posts not copy of anyone else we should make it by ourselves then we have knowledge and experience about the forum. If we don't understand the topics then we see other members replies for taking ideas not copy the other members posts. 

I agree with you and post we should message that first get complete information, then we post it and comment so that people get complete information and they get better benefits. We should not do that, we do not get information about it and we will comment or post it so that people do not get profitable benefits, we should post that information after complete information and knowledge. 

Yes dear you are right I have seen many time some people are doing this .We all seniors should help newbies so through this they can avoid to mistakes .

Welcome dear.  Knowledge is will power . Without knowledge you can't survive.  Knowledge is key factor of success.  I suggest new member to read post before create topic so that can't gives warning point . Reputation is good if you create good content.  

Good luck .

Welcome to everyone. This is important. It is followed by all people. But there are people who do not take knowledge to answer well. Rather, it answers from their minds. So it is not good. It is necessary for us first. We know good in every matter then we answer so our answer is correct. And good. Our knowledge of this increases. Thanks for this talk.

I agree with you. Everyone should post such things on which a person has full command on it. In this way your post will be effective and there will be a chance that you can get an excellent reputation. In opposite it will prove disaster for your account. Everyone should be careful while posting.