Challenge your self everyday - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

I agree with you no new topics arising here and many members are repeating existing topics. No doubt moderators are working day and night to remove duplicate topics and comments. But members should also contribute to this and try to create new topics.

yes, you are right mate. we have yo challenge our self. we have to learn everything about this platform and then apply our knowledge to help newbies. New topics are less in number now. Seniors have o create new topics that will be helpful to newbies and other as well.

I no that their is lots of challenges for us and we have got to be organized for individuals challenges. In fact, we must challenge ourselves to hear an explore the new equipment in life. For example, in this platform, we possess the challenge of creating irreplaceable topics. It is vigorously but not impossible. We bear to meditate and say our surroundings. We preserve meet the posts of our boss members. If we take all set ourselves for the challenges

We need to search and build on the new topic and it should be informative for the people so that people can get it free and change by themselves that every day we have to discus a new topic .There is a great platform from which you can earn money without investment and this also increases the most knowledge. Ever since I joined this platform, my knowledge has increased a lot and it gives a lot of information. I am the team of the best platform which provides a great operation of crypto.

Creating a new topic is good working .I appreciates them for their working. We should  respect them and also give them good reputation  So that they  should be motivate and try their best to create more good things.  Actually they are honour able person of cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

Yes! I'm agree with you, we need to ourselves day by day.we need to get experience and knowledge every day and change ourselves.when we are begginers we not well aware about it but the passage of time we change ourselves. We should learn from mistakes and never repeat these mistakes again.

You can move towards success by changing yourself and you have to change yourself every day.  The forum has to differentiate between each topic and the more innovation you can bring, the more you can go beyond yourself.  The forum is very good for motivating and changing yourself.

I agree with you. I have noticed the scarcity of new topics. I hope that most of the new members with us will share new topics and value. This is what we seek to present.

Of course, everyone in the forum must challenge himself and increase his experience and level so that he can enter into new topics and discussions that enrich the forum with all that is new in the world of cryptocurrencies and trading in order to help newcomers in this field

Yes, absolutely we will not walk together every day, we should rule together, we should have the strength and courage to do something in ourselves every day because if we do something we will move forward. 

• +3 1

Yes off course challenge your self to Post new topic is helpfull for old members. Because All new topic is available for new members.but the old members Challenge that they create a new topic.every member of cryptotalk have a challenge that he post a new topic that others got benifits. 

There are currently no new posts. All available are old posts. And the members here prefer to comment on the old post, rather than create the post.Which shouldn't be at all. Because it doesn't teach anything new. So we should take up the challenge of posting one every day. But we will get new posts, new topics.

Hi dear you are right we should create new topics daily but there's a issue sometime we create topics but latter admin deleted it and say it's duplicate then you can get a warning point and it can lead us to banning of account so try to create topic but carefully

U are right dear bcz from a weak I have not seen more new topics and there were a number but the new topics was in about the forum and begginer section. People should challenge themselves and should have deep analysis and bring some new topic with some new information. This would help this forum to grow on daily basis

• +1 1

That's right.We should learn to take challenges. The more we challenge ourselves, the more we will be able to work with interest and conviction.As soon as we take up the challenge, we will become proficient at work and become successful to the sector.So the challenge should be taken and learned from there and shown in the next work.

All things considered making new theme isn't so natural since you attempt make one, afterward you discovered one effectively in presence. Something else is we should not hurry to make pointless subject. Is acceptable to make a decent exploration and post helpful data to the gathering.

Yes we have to take this challenge to ourselves. So that we can stay stable to a topic and we can succeed with the study. It is very important to be persevering or perseverance to work or study. As a result, we learn to take challenges we achieve success from each challenge. Thank you.

If you don't challenge your self to be better than yesterday, I don't see how you can improve from been good to better, in any thing we do, let constantly remind our self of been better than our selves the previous day's and time, thank for this motivational topic

• +2 1

Yes i am agree with you. I see  the post in this forum .which are old.i can not see new topics about crypto currency,trading and investment.so challenged ourselves to creat a new topic that help to all other members.we daily creat a a new topics and ideas about crypto currency.this can only be achieved if we do more research and creat intrest topic which help all other members.best of luck.

• +1 1

Yes you are right but one thing I clear about it. Most of people haven't knowledge this is the problem. They can't create new topics and make post. First thing is this if you have knowledge then you can do everything. 

An important topic, I feel that it is difficult for me to find new ideas every day, but if we all do this challenge the forum will return full of new topics, it is a great idea.

I  also noticed that the posts are small as compared the members of this forum.  I think some of us don't create the post due to the fear of warning point. We should try to create atleast 2 post per day and share our experiences. We should set our target and show full effort for achieving it. 

You say right my friend we should always challenge our selves daily in this way we can complete our work just work hard with patience because you know about that patience is the key of success . And focus on your work .

• +1 1

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Yes dear mate I am agree with you. This is the only way through which we make new topics for this forum and see new topics on the forum. If all active members make only one post in one day than we will become able to see new posts.

@1Muktarhi dear you are right we should take steps we should create topics but as we know that almost every topic is created related to fourm so that as we need to follow rules we can't create duplicate topics so we need to learn here and gain knowledge deeply so that we can create unique topic

• +3 1