Challenge your self everyday - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Hello my friend, thank you to motivate us to do our best to make this forum a better place to learn more about cryptocurrency and make money at the same time, this is our forum and we should work hard for it and help each other

Yes, my dear, I agree with you and I accept this challenge. New topics are rarely found in real forums. This makes it difficult to do 20 posts a day. We desperately need to create 1 new topic every day. I want all members to accept this challenge with me. This is for our benefit. It will teach us something new.

You have asked the best question, do you present any difficult hand to someone in the day, life has been changed in your life, no one is difficult, you cannot succeed at that time That's why we learn to face after that how to cycle her, only then you can achieve that. When you learn how to face a difficult defeat, you can comfortably deal with every situation with comfort. 

• +2 1

Well stated mate. Since last few days the variety of new topics is so much less. The vintage individuals should awareness on developing a few new topics. And we all ought to work together and build the platform in a informative and innovative way.

A person  have to face many things challenges.When the learn from challenge  it does not fail in any field. Lessons should be gained to challenge .We should not be afraid as we go to challenge  but we should work with courage .If we work hard, we will not face any challenge. 

Yes mate members should make new posts as we get tired of watching the old ones and commenting on them.So all member should make new posts to.test there knowledege in crypto currency.

We live successfully in successfully, and we live successfully.

In fact, we challenge ourselves to learn to explore new things.

For example,

our platform of creating unique constructions.

It is difficult, but not impossible. We have to think and watch our surroundings.

We can have talking functions.

Ourselves precisely ourselves.

Yes mate i am agreed with you. We should learn more Knowledge at this platform. So we should try to make this platform more knowledgeable and useful. For this all members are should create new topics everday this will be very helpful to learn new knowledge for everyone 

The creation of new themes as far as I am concerned falls on the more experienced users. Newbies, due to their lack of experience, dedicate themselves exclusively to reading and learning the forum rules and the different ways of posting that old users have. It is difficult for a newbie to create a new topic without breaking the forum rules.

You're right mate every posts similar to the others. I always search before i post something even if am sure about the post. If everyone accept your challenge we'll probably start to see unique and usefull posts, and if we can achived that we can improve our knowledge about crypto faster.

Yes it is challenge  ,we should challenge  ourself to learn and more aand more in short period of time,Life is challenge ,we should struggle  daily there are some rules and regulation for this platform  we should try to follow this rules and everyday try to make ourself better than previous...... 

Am happy to be part of this forum this is also a challenge on it own. But in every life activities is the big challenge everyone have to be prepared for always because know one can say how will it come to our ways.

All around said mate. Since most recent couple of days the quantity of new subjects is so less. The old individuals should zero in on making some new themes. What's more, we as a whole should cooperate and fabricate the stage in an instructive and imaginative manner.

It is a good quotation challenging yourself every day is this key of success by challenging we make our self better more than previous day it increases our catability to faces the hurdles in our life.

• +1 1

I don't think this will work. Many posts will be deleted but doing a search before will help. This post for example, I ahve read the exact same suggestion again so when this will be found it will be deleted. We have to keep making posts about things that have not been in the forum before.

This is a very wonderful idea. If all members of the forum stick to this, we will have a lot of useful and new topics, and this will reflect positively on our forum and guarantee it a high position.

Yes, that's right.  If we do challanging work among ourselves every day then we will get the right idea about work. We will be able to learn work at the right time. Time will not be wasted.

Writing topics is simple to top members should be they have spend long time in the forum have vast experience about crypto currencies but for a beginner like me need to acquire the experience first to know on what aspect of cryptocurrencies to write about and it benefits to readers. These are the some of the things that borders beginners find topic writing as complex thing

I hope you all are fine and good. This topic is good for our learning because now a day to find your self become a challenge for everyone.And do work hard and regularly do good work with patience is another challenge for you. To do work you should have a lot of knowledge and for this purpose you faced a lot of challenges. 

Totally agree with you my friend. Challenging myself is the best way to improve myself.If i beat myself then i can make myself stronger than past.I think to be an successful human being everybody should follow that way.

Hello! I also saw that the last topics were created 1-2 months or even 4-5 months ago. Every day, at least 10-20 posts are created, but some are deleted, because some posts violate forum rules. I want to say that do not create non-useful topics, because they are all deleted exactly.

Well said mate. Since last few days the number of new topics is so less. The old members should focus on creating some new topics. And we all must work together and build the platform in a informative and creative way.

• +5 1

I don't understand what this person means. Rarely see new topics? The forum is full with new topics although many are duplicate and don't have anything useful so they are getting deleted. I had deleted post too although I don't understand the reason but never mind perhaps it didn't have the required attention by the forum members.

I liked your post very much.We should challenge ourselves.People who challenge themselves are never in life failure, so Challenge Yourself Everyday.We can improve ourselves by continuing to do any difficult task And make yourself capable