How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

I come to know about this website from a friend of mine.First he tells me about this website then I express interest in working on this website.He adds me to a group and the admin of that group helps me to get complete knowledge about this website and I am working here according to his instructions.Thank you.

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

You really don't need to become a senior member before you contribute mate, even now you can contribute to the forum, the most important thing is to be sure of what you want to present to the forum and if you have some knowledge about cryptocurrency you can simply share it with forum members anytime mate

That's true, even new members do contribute to the forum, and senior members find it beneficial,new members can also add some important and educative information to the forum always

Hello! How did I find out about the site? It's simple!) 2 or 3 years ago there was a YODA (YoDollars) distribution. Then my friend told me about this site. But I didn't believe it. Then I participated in the distribution. Then I sold YODA tokens and withdrew $ 20-25. For me it was very big and easy money. Because just for registration on the site, no one will give 20-25 dollars.

• Useful or interesting 1

First time when i heard something about crypto was when i found youtube video where some guy said that there is the thing called "airdrop" that gives free tokkens for doing easy tasks and when tokkens are listed on exchange you can change it to real life money, he also said about "bounty" but they are more time consuming and you have to do more things then just subscribing to multiple telegram channels but they give more tokkens than "airdrop". That sounded good for me so i tried it.

I got acquainted with the site through the media, there are friends who make explanations on YouTube about this site and its free and paid services.

l have heard about this platform from my friends and he said me that to join this forum and you will learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency. He have true said, this forum is really amazing and l think a lot of crypto lovers are happy with the yobit platform. 

• +2 1

Hye guys

I come to know about crypto from my fellow he is a professor and tel me he earn many money from crypto and guided me to join this now i joined recently

Mate first I wanna welcome you,

My companion informed me regarding this discussion to me. Before that I haven't have the foggiest idea about anything about digital currency, I have take in about cryptographic money from this stage and as yet learning and is probably the best site.

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

That's true, even new members do contribute to the forum, and senior members find it beneficial,new members can also add some important and educative information to the forum always

That's true, we are all equal here, those that have been in the forum for long can be considered older or senior members but it not that they are better in term of cryptocurrency than someone that joined in two weeks time, we are all equal ,time is our difference

9 hours ago, Trainz said:

That's true, I recently ignore some tag because that's the main reason why some members tag their friends here. I don't know if the moderators can do something about it, because some are already used to the tagging feature because that's what make the forum lively to them

Making use of it everytime can be considered are spam which will make one get penalized by the moderators and since that is the case then we should minimize the use of the tag feature and use it when it necessary to avoid losing our account completely to banning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:35 PM, Projectcrypto said:

My friend you need to because imitating such members will make you become a well recognized individual in this forum and by that you will earn more followers and reputations as appreciation from members of this forum, always remember that knowledge is light.

Yes buddy, for me i'm not imitate some members here because i want to grow by myself but i still need to gain some ideas and knowledge from the senior members here in this forum, but imitating a members here is good especially for beginners.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am new comer my one of relative tell me about this and said that i would get more money from this platform . Then i am starting this now i am get no payment i would get this . I like this platform .this is helpful for everyone

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

Certainly we need capital in order to succeed in our investment

For sure we need a lot of capital to make our Investment more profitable and the next thing and most important thing we also need is patience my friend because it is the key to success especially in this cryptoworld where volatility is the real nature of all Cryptocurrencies in the market, so the more more you are patience the more your chances of earning bigger profit.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

so we need to be extra careful with the ways we carry out our work

Well said my friend and this doesn't goes to new members alone but all forum members who are interested in working in cryptowold because cryptocurrencies field is very wide which need enough time to master before one can succeed.

18 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

You really don't need to become a senior member before you contribute mate, even now you can contribute to the forum, the most important thing is to be sure of what you want to present to the forum and if you have some knowledge about cryptocurrency you can simply share it with forum members anytime mate

Now i understand more on what @Projectcrypto was telling me the other time that there is no difference in this forum and as long as I can share my experience about cryptowold which is valid i am also a senior member and I will earn more reputations.

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

Well said my friend and this doesn't goes to new members alone but all forum members who are interested in working in cryptowold because cryptocurrencies field is very wide which need enough time to master before one can succeed.

We have to dedicate ourselves into it fully as long as we want to succeed in this field because nothing good comes easily which means we have to work hard so that we can achieve our aims in this forum and outside the forum as well.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

Now i understand more on what @Projectcrypto was telling me the other time that there is no difference in this forum and as long as I can share my experience about cryptowold which is valid i am also a senior member and I will earn more reputations.

What @Projectcryptohas told you is indeed very true, as far as you share things in the forum that are informative to the members , then you are a senior member, if members can asked questions and you answer to them then you are a senior member, we are all here to learn one way or the other

I hear about this platform from one of my close friend. My friend told that this platform is very Helpful to earn money and gain knowledge.       

• +1 1

I came to know about it from my cousin first of all I wondered that there is a forum that pay you for doing most then I have to talk and trust and join this forum then I came to know that there are a lot of things to learn about the cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a good and profitable business you can trade and invest in this field and can get a lot of handsome profit by just only a little investment.

Hello friend, I also did not have knowledge of this forum, but one of my friends told me about it and told me that the forum specializes in cryptocurrency and that you can learn about it and earn money simultaneously

• +1 1

On a radio podcast and things are really different in so many ways so right now yes it was a pad cast and its one of the best we need to grow with and earn from but right now there is a lot of work to be done and we need to follow it out there and grow with it there is a lot of effort to which we need to value this cases

• +1 2

I want to share this reason, why i was come on cryptotalk? I was come here due to my friend. He tell me about this great online plate forum. He was also explained to me what kind of word i do here. And also explained what thing i will get from here. He was right i am here and get more knowledge and benefit. 🥰

• +1 2

I join this site because of my brother. My brother introduce this site to me. And I also like this forum and it is useful not only for me but for the rest of the people.

12 hours ago, Atif Rizwan said:

I was working on a lot of currencies  before and then my friend told me that there is a cryptotalk forum, he asked me to join this forum and he invited me and told me about it and I am feeling very good working on it 

If you are competing first 100 posts you will learn much more things here and you will be more experienced. Now you feel easy but after completing 100 posts you will feel much more better.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:26 AM, Reyna said:

but imitating a members here is good especially for beginners.

That is the best way for them to learn mate because senior members are have more experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and anything related to ahead of the begginers which is why they also need to be following them as well as tagging them in there posts whenever they need help to solve a specific problem in the forum.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

2 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

That is the best way for them to learn mate because senior members are have more experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and anything related to ahead of the begginers which is why they also need to be following them as well as tagging them in there posts whenever they need help to solve a specific problem in the forum.

Well yes but for me i'm just reading their post and topics in this forum and for that i can gain some knowledge even though i'm not imitating them, we have a different perspective on how can we gain some knowledge here and all we need to do is to respect each other.

• +5 1