Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

I always give positive ratings and try to make others feel good. this is often a constructive low rating, but not always. sometimes it happens that someone does it at random, alas, no one is immune from this either. I remember, I wrote that it was so bad to do, I was disliked, ahah.

• +5 1

On 11/22/2020 at 2:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

For good rating we need to focus our post. If our post is effective and informative than our post will be rating and generate good earning. 

I don't think there's need to hustle for good ratings if your post is good and inspirational, so much effort should be channel towards posting an informative content and not good ratings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly you have stolen my words

I am also sometime trying to get good reputation and reaction and forget about my post that i am going to deliver to the people.

Our focus should be on the best content of our post not should be on ratings and reputation.

• +1 1

Giving a positive evaluation should be for good and useful posts in the forum regardless of who wrote these posts if he was a beginner or an old member.  All members should focus on the quality of the posts they make in the forum because useful posts with important content for everyone will get good reputation from members in the forum and therefore you do not have to ask for a good reputation, but rather you have to write useful posts and get a really good reputation.

• +4 1

I agree, people are hungry about the ratings that they post irrelevant things just to get noticed. Then, some newbies might think that it is okay so they would follow. Content is everything guys, be a role model.

You are right in your words .

The reputation is just a criteria to tell jow much good or bad your content is . If your post is inforative contains knowledge & full of learning then it is asset of forum . People have to give reputation to this topic either voluntarily or involuntarily . That type of post can snatch good reputation from the hands of members . But on the other side if you post just to get reputation then it is of no use at all .

• +2 1

I think of that too, if a post actually look matured and understandable then definitely the post deserve a rating, you don't have to look for big grammers before you rate a post, greediness won't add anything in one's success.

we must do our effort in improving our post. I remember regarding the reputation in some initial period begins gradually, and then including the moment, you will get well the role of the great and effective post so when you got rating people will love to read your post all give a rating.

And that is so sure that they are trying to get this ratings and sometimes they do fall into some mistakes this is really expensive we need to work as hard and we need to follow everything and put together everything together in the right place we need to follow some of this identity we do have today and in the end we are always going to be well established as we are able to follow everything in the right process that is very important we do able to follow such kind. sometimes when we are in a hurry to get some rating we fall into the wrong posting and we post so many misleading points and so we attract the negative ratings.

The best thing is to ha e those posts checked by the moderators and admins before allowing such topics to be seen by other members of the community, I think it would be the best idea so far and would curb the posting of useless topics in our great platform.

I think it is common thing for us, the member of this forum to ask for rating since we will only get paid if our post has rating on it, but we should have to create the good content, don't expect receiving some rating if you didn't do well especially in making some content here in the forum. So be a good contributor so that you will also gain so much ratings.

Giving ratings is one of the tasks that members have to perform on this platform to earn. For every rating, a member is giving 1 talk token as earnings. The ratings has to be between member to member to grade the relevance of each post and decide whether the earnings are worth it. I have said it before that in given out our ratings we should be professional about it, don't just click and rate without reading the post and we should leave favouritism out of it and be unbiased in our judgements. For every post that is worth a good rating, just do your job by rating it accordingly and your job would be done.

If anyone wants to rate should rate in a good way because some of us just rate anything will like without going through what they post or what the post is all about 

I agree with you there are many who beg from others to get ratings.  Reacting to this begging is not good at all.  Reacting in this way creates a kind of greed, so if you refrain from such work, if your post is good, then you will definitely get a reaction.

3 hours ago, Aurangzaib said:

we must do our effort in improving our post

Yes my friend @Aurangzaib making good content is needed to earn good reputation .Good reputation is basically a sign of respect from the forum members .Your reputation grows as you make good content .So good content is the key to earn respect .Keep on doing the good work and continue doing the hard work.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I disagree with this post. Because If you are creating a post with efforts and research then how can you bear that someone is not rating your post even only a single post. Greed is another thing and if you deserve the reputation then it is a separate thing.

• +2 1

we know "the weaver is ruined by greed". so everyone should remembers while commenting or during post. as a result he can save his ID and rating increase day by day.  

• Useful or interesting 1

if we wish to get more good ratings we must be more informative to the words and topics we choose to post here make it simple but more constructive and very informative such as useful to others for us to benefits it in this forum the more you post useful and informative to the informations the positive and good ratings we will get.

• +4 1

It is good of having lots of good ratings it is just the reflection of how you provide content in this forum. That's why you should aim not to have lots of good rating but aim of having and providing useful and informative content as always.

Good ratings will always follow us anytime if we publish quality contents in our publications therefore, we do not need to worry about who to give us positive ratings but let's worry on how we should create useful topics thanks.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

True words my friend. If you get positive ratings by the cheat or scamming then it would be quite risky for you my friend. So if you want to get reputation and respect from all the members,then just improve your qualitiy of working and posting. In this way you will achieve your target .

• +4 1