Crypto experience or cryptotalk earnings - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Crypto experience or cryptotalk earnings

Well nobody in these forum will decide to choose experience when there isn't earnings, I believe the two would work better when they are together, they at all very important and also necessary. 

• +1 1

My goal now from joining this forum is to learn and gain some experience related to trading and investment fields, in addition to that I aim to help beginners with some things and fields that they do not know, and at the same time my goal is to get some currencies to secure my study expenses

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My aim of joining this forum is to learn about the crypto currencies and about the trading. I am achieving my aim day by day. Further more I am getting experience about the forum and about all other activities of the forum. And cryptotalk is also improving my financial status. 

Bro everyone who joined this platform or when you can say he's new purpose of most of the guys is to earn money . But after joining this platform I also realized that this platform is best for learning also you can learn about cryptocurrency and other terms related to it. So as you are saying priorities of all the member that changed after joining this forum. After joining this the learning become first priority and earning becomes a second. 

I am sure everyone member of this forum has entered this forum for earning because they have promoted in this way that people will come here to earn but not I find it more useful than spending times in watching YouTube and playing games. More than earnings I think crypto experience will be helpful because we can do anything from the experience it will be permanent but the earning is temporary and they aren't fixed. So, I will say you should collect experience rather than earnings.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/21/2020 at 8:20 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, what is our main purpose of joining this great forum, I was after the earnings initially but when I dedicated my time to learn from this forum things I don't know about on crypto currency, the earnings is now not my first priority but the experience. What's your purpose of joining the forum mates, is it to earn or to learn???

Well said mate as i am also taking my time not to only earn but to learn as a beginner as well on this great exiting forum gaining more knowledge on cryptocurrency trading.

I join this great community called c aryptotalk for two reasons that he comments both to earn some cryptocurrencies as well as to obtain very important information for me
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Well i can tell you that you must neet to get knowledge about cryptotalk because every forum and in any field you can make yourself successful with information if you dont have the knowledge abiut that forum you can never survive in the forum and here is a another benift for  if yiu have the knowledge you can earn money also so i can say start learn with earn  also this forum is easy to understand and everyone can work if  that person have the knowledge about the forum they can earn money  also.

In this forum we can learn about the trading also and trading is the one forum where we can be a rich man in some days so keep learning by the  reading comments in this forum and earn money as yiu want to earn for the future.

On 11/21/2020 at 12:20 PM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, what is our main purpose of joining this great forum, I was after the earnings initially but when I dedicated my time to learn from this forum things I don't know about on crypto currency, the earnings is now not my first priority but the experience. What's your purpose of joining the forum mates, is it to earn or to learn???

To be honest,  i joined this forum for grooming my crypto knowledge because before joinning i have a little information about crypto currencies especially bitcoin. So i search many sites but cryptotalk is best for me because day by day i get unique and amazing information of crypto markets like trading, mining, faucets, staking or many more. And cryptotalk also gives us earning thats best for my study expenses, so i suggest dont work on cryptotalk only for money, this forum is life changer and provide us enough knowledge of digital world. 

BetFury                                                   

@Biojay very well I thought but I think it's very important to earn while at the same times learning new things. I think if anyone one here can focus on this group and learn from other members they will also gain the experience in different mode of cryptocurrency investments

Hey, friends. To be honest, I came to the forum to learn, learn, and only then try to earn something here.  it is a great place for communication, knowledge and part-time work.

On 11/21/2020 at 3:20 PM, Biojay said:

@Biojay Both, for me if you are thinking to have an experience you also thinking for earnings that's why  you want to improve your knowledge about crypto currency to create something valueable posts about crypto and if you earn a lot in this forum you can invest in any coins or ways in yobit because you have enough information. 

join this forum just for the sake of money. Because he heard that this forum give us earning. But after joining this forum they change their mind they see that there is a lot of good things which help to improve the knowledge and which give a lot of information to them. So after joining this forum learning become a first priority

• +1 1

Well, for me, my purpose of joining this platform is to earn. But I know I will learn through out my course of earning whether consciously or unconsciously. In other word, I will learn from my mistakes while trying to earn.

• +1 1

The experience is definitely the biggest achievement we receive from this platform. Money comes and goes but the experience and knowledge gained would stay on forever. So make wise decisions and never lose hope. One way or the other you would realise the best to become a successful member of this platform. Let's be extremely honest and hardworking to reap benefits.

Honestly speaking, I also joined this forum for earning & the concept of learning was very minute . But now slowly an affection is built for this forum . I found myself addicted of it . Whenever i am free i open this forum started reading topics & replies here . I give me a lot of knowledge about different aspects of crypto .

• +1 1

Right sir. But in my opinion everything depends on your own need means you prefer the learn over earn so you get learning but my purpose of joining that forum is to learning and earning at the same time. There is reason of that because if i cannot earn from this forum so what's the purpose of your learning from this forum. So in my opinion at the ultimate object of our learning is making money so why you can start the earning at the learning time.