Ethereum has crossed the $500 mark and could reach $700 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Ethereum has crossed the $500 mark and could reach $700

Ethereum has already exceeded $ 1000, so it is not difficult for him to exceed this price in the future. I think that digital currencies can return to the price they were in 2017 if they continued in this way. No other surprises occurred in the future. This is due to the demand and supply that the market will witness soon.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well according to the market demand and statistics the price of ethereum will be increases soon. Now at this time the price is round about 550 dollars. But I believe that in the year of 2021 it will cross the 700 dollars figure surely.

• +2 2

Ethereum is already very high and it is too much speculation, but better interest in Bitcoin because it's great year ahead

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Ethereum reached close to $1000 today and dropped after back to $915. It is going to be the next cryptocurrency to make a new all time high from those that were active in 2018 and we have to expect a few more to follow if Ethereum does that. But not everything, I think it will be Litecoin next and I don't know if Doge went there yet. But I doubt that XRP, Tron, XLM, Monero, NEM and many more will reach their all time high ever again. 

At the time of writing this review, Ethereum costs $ 919. Many cryptocurrency experts predicted that it would rise with the transition to Ethereum 2.0 technology. It is already in the 2nd place in the kiripto money market. After the XRP event, it is certain that it will maintain its 2nd place for a long time and will rise even more.

Though  altcoin season is not coming yet  but there  has a chance  to come it again when  eth will be like btc and break out eth ath without  any resistance ..  Two days ago eth crossed more than 1k usd which over than your prediction ..  As btc look like stable now so its normal  that alt pump ..  But did you notice @duncun007 that eth pump 70% within one  month . 

Currently ethereum was already crossed $1000 how amazing but I don't think if this is because of Eth 2.0? because when it was launched nothings happen. Yes, ethereum was increasing so much but this is because of bitcoin, you know when bitcoin is going up and the altcoins will follow it is just join the ride of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Dorjoy12 @glory50 @Ghad94

It has already passed that level and its really heading to the next level so to me we need to work and be go forward and be able to find solutions to the problems that we are having today we need to be good in analzying the techniclal part of this forum and the truth is we need to be good in it and powerfully so

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is a good news for the investors because the market use of descriptor and change rapidly so when it's values how you can withdraw the money or you can trade more. The production rate test been also achieved by Ethereum.

people with ether today @Kanji we are heading towards 1200 its really moving real fast this thing called ripple its moving fast and importantly we need to be good in all the things that are happening today and be glad that there is going to be a solution to the problems that we are facing today there is a lot of good things to which we can be able to find the good ideas that work perfectly to and for everybody

• +1 1

The last quarter of 2020 has been very good for the Cryptocurrency world. Most of the coins lead by Bitcoin has surged past the target predicted by experts. So it is but natural for Ethereum to follow suit.

ETH price goes up every mint .it is also profitable.we have to hold ETH due to its high demand in market.investment of ETH also profitable.it is the second popular crytpocurrency first is bitcoin.if bitcoin price increas more in future then ETH price also increase.

28 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Dorjoy12

Most of the cryptocurrencies have risen in price dramatically and have been pumped into the market due to the tremendous rise in the price of the bitcoin currency, knowing that the Litecoin currency I expect that we will sleep and wake up the next day, surprised at its price, the occurrence of such things are very beneficial to investors

Actually  litecoin already  passed  More  than 100% of its price  few month  ago..  Just  look back two months  and you can see that litecoin price  was 45-50 usd but now its around 160 usd which mean its pumped  3x already ..  Again if alt season  come then litecoin will pump more @Kenan12

My friend, the Ethereum, its daily trading volume in these days in particular has exceeded the volume of Bitcoin trading, despite the wide price difference between it and Bitcoin, and the price of Ethereum today exceeded $ 1100, as it is attacked and bought by traders and whales a lot. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes I am also expect that the price of the ethereum is going to high but I saw that in the market the price of the ethereum is going very slow and study in the highest graph so maybe after sometime the price is going high

ETH coin touch 12,00$ this time and this is the high of the last time bull. ETH coin touch the 10,000$ to 12,000$ this time and i hope soon it will touch this value in a short time and the ETH coins holders will make good money at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Etherum as been consistently raising especially in these 2021 and I encourage members to make investments on etherum because there is possibility of raising again by huge percentage 

Ethereum has proved itself to be a successful coin, it has relatively fixed value and it is getting higher everyday. I personally would like to invest in it once I have enough capital to do so. right now I am gathering what I can and learning about it and Ethereum is the next coin on my list. 

• +2 1

2020 was a great year for crypto and i think this year also will be a great year for crypto. Etherium has very nice news like 2.0 and it's affecting the price positively. The biggest companies start to invest bitcoin and the price of bitcoin increased too much, etherium price is rising right now because people want's to invest bitcoin but, price look very high, and that's why they're investing etherium.

Maybe it wasn't fomo that created price action for Ethereum to lead it to $1200. It can be many reasons that investors started buying EThereum. I watched a report in TV days ago, when ETH was still at $700 and I think itwas bloomberg. It had both Bitcoin price and Ethereum in the screen, making Ethereum look that it was of same significance with Bitcoin. Bloomberg is always on in the TV screens of many investors and they all seen it. So perhaps it was only this little trick by bloomberg that cause Ethereum uptrennd. Then there are more reasons better than this one. Ethereum followed Bitcoin to the bull run and other altcoins followed next. And Ethereum is offered to institutions too which is big important fact to remember.

Soon ethereum will increase in value. Many people believe that ETH is supporting the other highs regarding price, since many have fallen, but I think that when BTC starts to correct, then the price of the highs and ETH will increase in value. Thanks for the comment, good luck and much profit !!!!

Etherium is witnessing a huge increase and this is will continue to happen over the coming days because a lot of people are recognising it and are adopting as a means of payment for services 

• +1 1

I believe that if the market price will continue to increase, with Ethereum 2.0 then Ethereum will continue to increase. Ethereum has been through hard times and now that the ethereum price continues to rise over $ 1200, it may not be the highest yet. I still hope the Ethereum price will break the $ 5000 price tag. The market is still bullish and I think the ETH price increase will continue, the target is $ 5000.

• +1 1

The ideal time to buy ethereum was in March 2020 since from November 2020 to today, January 8, 2021 it continues to increase constantly, the bull market does not stand still at this time since the increase is so radical that the price of this cryptocurrency is $ 1,240 and the constant of this price continues to increase. The FOMO could be present in these types of cases in various traders, but you have to invest to take advantage of the high market and the constant that is increasing.

• +1 1

Recently, Ethereum took the world by surprise, it surpassed the $700 as @BrolySSJhas proclaimed, its is even currently headed towars a $1500,