Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

I am with an opinion that they complete each other because if you have to do something you have to do theoretically and when you want to keep this thing you have to practice it to achieve success and therefore we must understand the question of the question and we will resolve the question theoretically and then collect the required information and then we can answer The question is properly and accurate

In fact, I am a novice in the field of trading and investing .. In fact, you should do the theoretical work and read a lot .. But this does not return anything if you do not do the work yourself .. Also, you cannot go to work immediately without reading the theories .. because you will find yourself. Faced with a nightmare of terminology and you do not know any of it .. you must work and if you have encountered some problems you can consult the professional members to guide you .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Theoretical learning and practice complement each other, so you cannot succeed in something just because you have theoretically studied it, and in return, you cannot try something without having information about it and reading about it in advance, as they are boring each other...

Edited by Iqbal saeed

To work on this platform, your must be good and because of working on this platform, your practice also becomes good. If your theorey is good then the practice will be formed by working on its own. 

In my personal opinion, we must search and look in the light of intellectual and theoretical fields and knowledge, and then work on the next practical application of the theory, and so we will have sufficient information about the two so that we can face any obstacle that we encounter and have sufficient experience and knowledge so both of them are important for their existence and knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I want to say you that practice is better than theory because practice make us perfect but if you have evidence about your then you should tell to others.

Practice makes better, so we can do some work actually so we can learn more from it, because if we do any work theoretically, we cannot learn more about it, so we should do things of life to learn more and more from our lives.

See my friend if you want to start your work from the beginning then first of all you should have a little bit of good information about your work so that you do not face any difficulty.So when it comes to practice and theory, I think both of these things are much better for us and we need to know them, but most of all I would say that we should be better at what practice is because We move forward with effort. And that is because everyone can give you theory but not everyone strives, and everyone who strives is successful in his endeavors.

As a beginner in this forum we should theoretically learn many things before practicing it. We should have some base knowledge about the crytotalk by reading or by getting suggestions from our friends etc. So after that we can start practicing it. Because we can't skip theory in any field.  By learning theory only we can move on to practicing.

Hello dear,if you want to start in a correct way you must start with the theroetical method and knowledge,if you get the theroetical  part right then  you are good do good go and practice,thank you.

I think the most important thing is practicing because it promotes the fully understanding of theories.

That's what I have experienced as a student and for me that's how it worked so don't be afraid of examine theories by practicing👍

Hello my friend, I think the most helpful way is to practice something with your own hands then try to figure out the theory in that way you will never forget how to do it ever.

I think both theory and practice is valuable. You can't totally depend on one of them. Without any knowledge, there is nothing to practice. So try to learn theory and do practice well to earn good profit. Good Luck!

Hello my friend I think that both things are important for you to succeed in the mature and practical field to achieve the best results, but everything needs to understand the rules and abide by them, good luck

Its a really good question.As beginner you should do both work because it will help you in increase of your knowledge and you will get more new updates about crypto and than easily work on this forum and can invest in cryptocurrency too.

I think that the two matters are important and are related to each other to achieve a safe and fast path towards the goal of working here, from my point of view on it by learning and practicing together. This is the best way ..

In my point of view, you should do focus on theory first and then apply this theory.the application of thery is practical and when you will do practicals again and again you will be practiced. So theory is much important. 

According to my point of view, theory only gives you an idea about something but practice makes your concepts clear . It means if you're not practising it then theoretical knowledge is of no use. For proper understanding, both are equally important.

Dear friend my opinion about our forum first you should make your theory information strong than you will practice and become successful slowly slowly. so if you want to start in a correct way, you must start with the theoretical method and knowledge.

Well my friend practice and theory are both necessary for success. If you have researched and read about a market but does not have any practice in it then you will be confused for the first time. But if you have practice and theory then you will never had to worry about any thing

Good question dear you share with us. In my opinion pratical work is more valuable rather than the theory. All of us know about the computer but in real we cannot work on its Because  Theoretical we know the computer but in pratical we did  not know.So pratical is important rather than the theory  .

We are all as innovators believe that practice is correct but in this forum we must work with theoretical and identify everything about digital currencies and currency trading first and the right way we must practice because the theory and practice are associated with each other
Practice increases experience and earn knowledge

In my opinion, both are important. But before practice you need theory. After you get enough knowledge then you can do the practice. Practice makes a man perfect all we know that.  So it is clear that both are important .

I advise you to start with theoritical . because if you have no knowledge you can successful.before starting trading or investment you must have a knowledge you should search on Google and get knowledge from different ways.