Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Theory and practice both are very important things.but for learning practice is necessary we can easily understand things by practice instead of theory 

Very nice words because books are the basis of everything, and from the information found in books that have been published on the Internet, there are some information that has become in our time this age of technology is no longer written in books and files for ease of preservation and to shorten the place and the effort of the books became preserved on an electronic chip and put in the pocket and carry We find thousands of books and information and some information on the websites and this is very good

Which is more valuable for beginners theory or practice? Both are very important and important, but from my point of view, practice is more important because whoever has information, but this information remains theoretical and wants to apply it, will not know because he does not have practical experience, but he who has practical experience can do anything because he has many practices and more experiences, and this is my point of view. And everyone has a point of view

You have to know how to start well, so planning is important, as you gather the right resources and start learning the basics and concepts related to trading and the market, and then the experiment, learning and utilization phase begins to build a complete business plan.

In fact, you need to learn in theory and start practicing because you cannot rely on theoretical learning only or start working without knowing the market and currencies, so you have to organize your time between learning and working properly in order to gain experience.

Despite the revolutionary rise of cryptocurrencies recently, this does not mean that what you have will double after you sleep and wake up Rather, it is necessary to be patient and prudent, and not to rush the results But enjoy the journey of learning and increase your investment experiences. Advice Be patient

Collecting theoretical information is really useful, and it is very necessary to continue, but in my opinion the practice is better, through it you will learn better and know how to deal with matters, in the end both aspects are important. 

• +1 1

We must study fully in encryption and currencies, in order to obtain the goal of dealing, investing, profit and success, with our lack of patience to learn everything, and the forum offers us this opportunity, to take advantage of it and gain experience.

• +1 1

Certainly, theoretical information is very important and practice is essential to achieving success, but to ensure our level in coding, the theoretical information must be combined with practical practice, and we will certainly achieve success.

My friend, if you do not do enough research, knowledge and seek experience, your investment will not be successful
There are several things that must be studied and understood before starting the investment in order not to lose your money and also beware of fictional offers, as they are often fraud and theft.

In the general concept, the theory and practice complement each other, so you cannot continue to do something without referring to a theory that enables you to know doing this work and you cannot impose a theory if you do not work on it and apply it to continue to follow the work, so that all scientific and practical matters are related to each other..

Through experience, I found myself in need of theory first in order to be able to work closely with data of a practical nature, since theory supports the practical field
Of course, every beginner needs to be taught about cryptocurrencies in theory before starting to practice, so the theoretical and the practical go hand in hand.

It is a general topic radio friend I want to tell you that the beginner first of all should learn about cryptocurrency because working here is easy if you keep learning so bignners should learn everything from this great forum and practice again and again and they will succeed if they follow all the rules and regulations set by the moderators of this forum.

• +5 1

Welcome to this platform, my friend, I see that both are very important. You cannot be successful without practice, seriousness and activity. Also, you cannot stay in the forum without learning and reading about the forum and understanding the rules and regulations. Both are important and linked with each other.

• +3 1

You have done that first then you can unlock going on YouTube you can do practical if you did not read your theory you cannot do practical. And then you're doing practical local learn you can practice you can earn more you can learn more when you learn more you can earn more practices good and you have to practice for your work.

Good post to the new comer and help to the new comer of the old members who have been working a very long period of time, many of new members also learn and practice because it's the best way to understand any of the forum and website. 

Well, my friend, for me I see that the elements are very important for beginners and they complement each other.. There can be no practical practice without the theoretical knowledge and information we acquire first!
Also theoretical knowledge without practice is nothing to decide!
So my friend, these two elements :
Theoretical knowledge as well as practice are important factors in anyone's success in the crypto world .

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello friend, good question
In my personal opinion, theoretical practice is not sufficient to reach what we want. We must also practice practice because it increases our experience
The theoretical and practical practice complement each other. If you want to succeed, you have to be a good idea and work hard and diligence.
Thank you

It is very necessary to begin theoretically getting acquainted with cryptocurrencies and collecting the necessary information about them to be ready to enter this world, then come the phase of practice, which is the most important because we must prove that we are able to succeed and be good members of the forum and perhaps succeed in achieving our dreams in cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

My friend to me, both are important and complement each other and when you enter anything, you have to know the laws, research and collect information about cryptocurrencies, read and then be applied in practice with everything I read. It is a great way to achieve success

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important question. I think we have to be patient, analyze and monitor the market before we start trading.
I wish good luck and fun

• +2 1

My dear fellow in my point of view both are good and necessary but if i choose one then i will choose practice because we know that practice makes a man perfect so we should always do practice so that we get experience.

• +5 1

I prefer practice and work training is better than theoretical reading only, but if the two things come together, the result will be better, of course
Action and practice as well as theoretical knowledge will yield wonderful results.

• +2 1

One of my experienced friends advised me. Is to start with research in the sites and theoretical reading to understand well and start the analysis and then move to the practical section and work gradually in order to be mastery of everything

I think the training is very important, but as a beginner I do not dare to take risks without theoretical knowledge. In trading, you must learn technical analysis of the cryptocurrency market before starting to trade, Because in my opinion trading is risky, good luck