Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

i advise you to start practice and go into investing in some currencies you trust most or go trading to buy cryptocurrency and then sell it. i know that you may be afraid of starting but everybody faced these problems. to ease it try to minimalize your risks and don't spend all your money for crypto , start from a small amount of money and you will see that it is not that scary.

In my personal opinion I advise you to continue reading research sand asking experts in this field you can invest a small amount so that you can apply what you have learned this is my personal experience and opinion I hope you guys agree with it

Well,  btth are very important for someone who is just beginning a journey in cryptotalk, practice is way better if he had already learn about the theory,  because the theory should be the first thing he should learn. 

The most valuable thing for a learner is to practice. Because the more you practice, the better your education will be. But the theory is not less. This is also an important part of education, but it cannot be given a place before practice.

For me, I think that both are important, but we start with the theory by collecting important information, just as we cannot accomplish any work without practice and repetition, and I believe that any work through which we can collect important and useful information and reap profits is a work that deserves all appreciation and devoting all our time to it.

• +1 1

Thanks to you all, I really think but theory and practical are important, we have to start with theory in order to have more experience about this platform, and then continue with practical in order to have more knowledge,they are both useful, so we have to go for both in order to achieve our aims in this platform.

In my experience i thoughts that's both theory and practice they are depending to be done at the same time because by doing this the knowledge will come very easily. 

I think practice is more important, you should practice along with theory. But along with this you should continue your research. By reading any work, we cannot do so well as we can do practice.

Both theory and practice has its own value theory is important to get knowledge about anything and practical is important for experiencing any thing so both the things are important.

• +3 1

If you ask me so i would choose practice over theory, since we are taking in about from our own abilities and that will contact us on high condition with greater steadiness. Here additionally we need practice for how to make post helpful and quality and how to function here prolonged stretch of time without confronting any issues.

It would be of great help to anyone that is just starting crypto or trading if you read books that has to do with that and also you can learn fast through videos there are video tutorial that can help one out in understanding trading better

As we all know that the knowledge about crypto is very important on crypto business. The lack of knowledge will lead us to failure. So I would suggest to go for theory. First do your research and studies on how to trade and invest on crypto currency. Then start the practical. On that time still you are beginner, so the risk are high. Inorder to reduce the risk and earn experience you should start the invest with minimum amount of money.

• +1 1

Dear both are important but I prefer practice . practice is better then theory .In theory I just learned but practical u seek learned and earn at the same time .The more you practice ,you become expert .Theory is also important .

When we are new we need knowledge more than any other thing and that is why the theory is more important for the new comers and the practice for the old users.

For beginners, practice is much more effective than theory.  Because they read the theory and understand that by practicing they will be able to master the work better than this.  So at first they were allowed to make 100 comments for practice.  And then they learn to practice well and from the next day they can start earning 20 comments a day.

They are both important and I would advice that you learn both theory and practical. This is due to the fact that a lot of knowledge lies in theory. Infact technical analysis has to do a lot of theory even though practical might be better to understand. We can't leave one for the other so joining them is the way.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

My friend, if you don't understand a little bit, it is of no use You will never be able to understand the idols that you understand I will do more perfume.Because if your practice is good, you can understand the coach and the next one.

Sincerely one is not more valuable than another, they all complement each other, if you know theory but you do not put it into practice you are not doing anything, just as if you only practice without theory it is impossible ... So the truth is that we must be aware that everything goes hand in hand and that we must have theory to be able to practice something, it happens in the world of trading and it also happens in many aspects of our lives.

I my opinion practice i will choose . Theory is not important if we don't practice of anything. By practice we become good in our work that we want to do . But if we don't have practice then theory is useless.

I think you should adopt both of these methods as they are equally beneficial and getting informative from both of these will lead to enhance your knowledge even more instead of adopting one of these method. Choose a specific topic and then do research from internet sources as well as articles, for example if you are concerned with cryptocurreny then gain thorough understanding of this from whatever source you can avail.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In my opinion both theory and practice are important for beginners because we learn lot of knowledge from theory but we should not forget that practice makes a man perfect. We can get improvement by self practice.

Are you agree with my points.

As of late, I began truly being into funds, ventures, and all that stuff related with crypto. In this way, presently I have dealt for certain issues. Furthermore, one of the risen concern was about whether I should begin in hypothetical materials, such a few books, explores, guides from the Internet, or begin rehearsing increasingly more as an amateur. Anyway, how might you prescribe to help novices?

Regular practice from theory is very important for newcomers in comparative judgment. Of course, the important thing for newcomers is to get a full idea of the forum. Because through this they will be able to know about the work experience later

I'm thinking you should do practice. Until you are success. Because practice always tells how to recover mistakes and when we recover mistakes then this is our success. Theory is not bad but it's just tells you how to work but in practical you should do it realize it what is this and how to doing proper work.