Cryptotalk application - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

Maybe sooner or later the application will be made. It's true having an application makes it easier to work. But for me having less storage on the device doesn't suit me to install the app. So that I'm happy I can work here in their website.

@Husnyjaf your post is one of the best I have seen in a while I think this is a nice suggestion which I wish both yobit and crypto talk can put into consideration this will be a big development which will not only make our works easier but will increase the popularity of this site

I have ask for that for a long time because the version of phone browser it's not easy to use if you want to post you can only surf and read topics but not to post,you should change the browser to the desktop version in your settings then you can post,I hope they can build an application for phone users 

• +2 1

There is no official application for the forum.  And if there is an application, it is illegal.  Working on the forum through mobile is very easy, by using the google chrome browser.  When the application is officially launched, it will be announced on the forum

We create applications on social networks so that we have posts and units an app where our work is easier it takes less time to work with one thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with your opinion, if crypto talk can have its own application, it will serve the users well. But I think doing this will not be easy, with the number of users operating in the forum. I pray this happen in the nearest future. Yobit on it own may be easy to create, because users may not parade yobit the way they do on crypto talk.

For me, I think creating an app with such specifications will attract more users because honestly when I work on Cryptotalk I am bored because I keep for a long time working on it so I can do the largest number of posts and give reviews so I resort to listening to music when I'm working so that I don't I feel boring

Yeah we need an application of cryptotalk. It will be more easier for all member of this forum. I hope they will do it soon. Cause this is long term project.

i suppose developing a cryptotalk application is a great concept because the special utility gives wide options in the global of crypto, mainly in presenting records approximately cryptocurrencies and what is associated with them as nicely.

Dear you have a good suggestion of launching the crypto and yobit application so we work easily on this forum but i think this method is also satisfactory.I do not think so that this forum in future launched any type of application.

This forum is yet to have any type of application, and we enjoy using the site now. But we hope to have thia forum application which may be better and faster than using normal browsers for the site. 

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

He asked me it you are very right if crypto talk and your bit can make applications then it will be very beneficial for the members of this plate farms to use them very easily and reliably which takes less time. If it happens then all the members of this player farms would be very happy for that thank you for your suggestion have a good day.

very good question solves many doubts, with this it should be noted that you can only work from a pc or computer, if there is an app in the future, we will surely be notified by this means

• +2 1

This website would just be better ,because there would be just too many duplicate ones of scammers. Website would just be fine.

• +1 1

It is fair to say that it would be good to apply for all cryptocurrencies and eByte users.  If they create it, it will be very easy for everyone to access and exchange in the forum.  However, I know that the moderators know more than us why they are not creating an app. They are taking all the steps with understanding.

• +1 1

Yes my dear your suggestion is good i like this topic created by you we need to work on a app that should provide by the forum because we can easily work in app and we dont have to go into google chrome and no need to again again log in into forum so i also want to demand for the apps for the easily and time saving workings.

I have never searched for a Cryptotalk or yobit app before as I am not sure if there are apps for them. But I've heard about fake apps so be careful.
I hope that special applications will be launched for both Cryptotalk and Yobit to make the work easier and faster.

Reason me you state Yobit has an application? In the event that this is the thing that you state I think you are incorrect, Yobit has not an application and furthermore Cryptotalk nothing. Perhaps later on they can dispatch their legitimate application. So I propose you don't download or introduce some other phony or bogus Yobit application. Since doesn't exist.

Yes mate you are right. If cryptotalk and Yobit launch their own app the all crypto users will be beneftted. Then we can easily use Crypto through the app. But i think there is some disadvantage too. If Cypto talk launch their app it will be easy for scammers to trap the users. So let's see what happens. 

Crypto application is the best option to use Not only for use but for easy use and for maximum online earning. Only application in my year is the best option to use 

In my opinion, the currently standard way of working here is better than creating any other application because it may expose us to a lot of messages and spam that tries to deceive us and distrust us

According to me is not necessary, because i think it easy way to work on this forum. So if you think it difficult it you opinion, but I'm comfortable with my this system and enjoying. But it all about administration and management take to this type of decisions. 

That will be great if these two great platforms cryptotalk and yobit can make applications where we can do the work easily in a simplified way nevertheless, I like also the way they operate currently it's unique but I'm in support of a suggestion for them to have applications.

It would be good to launch an application for the forum because it will make it easier for us to use the forum easily and will make a great turnout of people to join and participate in it

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

@Husnyjaf first of all welcome my dear friend. It is good question but I want to share something with you first of all keep in mind your bit is not a application, it is an authentic website having great value in the world. On the other hand if you want to learn about applications like crypto talk or other online platform so right now no one application present anywhere or play store. Don't try to install any other application because many scammers try to scam us with any way. Dear my blessings with you, best of luck.