Cryptotalk application - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

On 11/20/2020 at 7:25 PM, Abuzar hashmi said:

We absolutely need an application instead of this website which will perfom 100 times more better than this website.All the things will be automatically changed .This crypto website is also good but why did not they make such application so that the users of crypto could make better performance .

Having an application will really make things easy , website is a bit complicated,am sure they have the idea in mind,they are waiting for the right time, let wait for some more time and see if they will be coming up with their own application someday

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan
  • +2 1

Beware, there is no application for the yobit platform or the Crypto Talk forum, so do not download to an application on your phone, you will lose your money, because all the applications currently in existence are fake and not true only to defraud people and steal their money

• +3 1

The forum does not have any application. Maybe they work on it. But I guarantee you that there is no application now. Also, I do not know what will benefit us, except that the forum could do in order to increase profit and achieve good results. This from my point of view will be helpful to them

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/19/2020 at 3:59 PM, tienda said:

Excuse me @Husnyjaf you say Yobit has an application? If this is what you say I think you are wrong, Yobit has not an application and also Cryptotalk nothing. Maybe in the future they can launch their proper application. So I suggest you don't download or install any other fake or false Yobit application. Because doesn't exist.

@tienda Brother, you are my senior and I respect you but don't mind please you are wrong in your post you didn't read the topic detail carefully. He is not sure of having application software he is suggesting for the application. Read the the topic again what he wants to say? Thank you 💝.

In my opinion website is better than application no doubt application is easy to use and faster than browsing but there is a chance of being hacked of the application. Some times application become hack easily than websites.

• -1 1

Even if there is an official application for the forum and the platform, I do not like to use the applications and I prefer instead to use the official websites because I find that they are faster in dealing, especially if I use the computer to enter the platform and the forum because the website interface looks better

Well they sometimes back said that they are and were going to make sure that we do get the app but till today its taken a while to get that its really tough right now to go with what is happening right now we need to keep going and building the perfect solution to it we need to value the straight solution that there is . The app would help us very well and we can be able to work well with it

• +2 1

We also have some advantages and many disadvantages if we create any apps.  As such we can use it very easily.  I can easily explain it to everyone. The problem is that when we go to use it, there will be many types of spammers, it will be annoying for us. So I would say that turning it into apps will be of great benefit to us...

I'm new here, I have no idea about it. But as far as I know, there is no different application here. There is no other site in this forum that is connected to this forum.

I am waiting for this news from very long time. Application will bring more relaxation and it will be so easy for all members to work correctly. 

So this is requested to moderator to please forward this message ahead and work properly on to introduce this application as soon as possible.

skilled morning, am wondering if cryptotalk be able to elect an devotion as a result that associates be able to be via it to brew note and it cut down additional boulevard of creating Till date cryptotalk and yobit donot come up with any application. It may possibly be obliging if it had its have possession of application. resolve not simply download any fake claim topic. I believe in attendance are arrange a bunch of rationalize why they don't include application.

And if the cryptoTalk application really goes down, then we can easily use this cryptoTalk app.  But here we may come across some difficulties in using cryptoalk app like these apps may be hacked and then maybe a lot of money may be stolen from us so I think crypto talk app will be as easy as it will be difficult again.

We need an application for this forum but I don't think there is any application for yobit and crypto talk yet. Maybe it's a fake application. We all need to be more careful.

Till date Yobit and crypto talk has not any kind of application. I will agree with your point that if these both platforms were have application it will be very helpful in doing work here. Although this online web forum is working very efficiently. But I think crypto talk should create app.

A nice suggestion for the forum is to have an application through which we can enter the forum and learn through it all that is new in the forum and all the news, trading and digital currencies, in addition to information.

There is not cryptotalk app from reliable source if anyone tell you there is cryptotalk app then that person want to hack your security details. I don't it is good for this forum to develop trash app.

I am already okay and contented even if cryptotalk and yobit don't want to develop an application because it will help us to save more space in our phone and also it's not really hard to access their website especially if you bookmarked their websites in your browser. Also I think most of the modern smartphones can send a website on their homescreen as a shortcut.

In my opinion the application of cryptotalk will be a great initiative. It will help us greatly. We definitely need an application instead of this website. Most of the members face problems in accessing the site and also in many countries this website is not accessible. By having we can easily access the website and it will help a lot in working without any disturbances and problems.

If this happens my friend, it will be very easy for us to work in this way. Almost all the members who work in this forum want their application to be made, so that we will have that arrangement to work. As a cryptotalk and cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and its users are also increasing every day, many members join this forum may be in future they launch application. If both the cryptotalk and yobit application launch then it will be very beneficial for us and it will be very easy to work in this way. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the future when both yobit and cryptotalk platform are more developed and raise more increase in the users of the platform then we can expect a future application for both of these. I don't think we can expect application now because who of the platforms is growing in terms of its functioning as well as the number of users.

There have no any cryptotalk and Yobit Application, it is not an application and I think you were search in playstore for cryptotalk and yobit application then you are going wrong way And I suggest you that never go for fake app

• +4 1

This is a nice concept that would really help members if an application was created by the admin. It would make the job of creating and posting topics easy and other features that are difficult to access can be done in a way that would be stress free.

Other activities should be easier such as trading which is always done on apps and trading  would be easy to manage on an application.

• +2 1

30 minutes ago, amine208 said:

Welcome My Dear Friend But I dont think that there is an application for cryptotalk comunity but maybe in the future we can have an application for this forume ,but for now there no application , also the same for yobit exchange platforme there is no application , i have search many time for yobit application and i have found nothing

Yes my friend I also searched for the both on play store but couldn't find any. But what do you think will be if the two are also operating on an app. Do you think it will ease our work or? What's  your option about this dear.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

Yobit doesn't have application mate, if you create more false information it will be bad for you. Anyway, I don't think they will create application for cryptotalk, it will hard for them to identify the users if they're using multiple accounts and they couldn't manage it and it could be the reason of poverty of cryptotalk if they did it.

11 minutes ago, Jibon10 said:

My friend I totally agree with you if this platform is converted to an application then everything will be easier also I think members can create better performance, but I think it will never happen because the moderators have not hinted at such a project yet.

Yes you are right. Many people have given positive words about this topic. But I believe  this topic was created so that the moderators would see it and may be include it in their future project. But who knows what plans they have for the forum. @Jibon10

I agree with you if cryptotalk and yobit could have mobile application it would be great and make work easier for us on the forum