I want help in Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

I want help in Yobit

Yobit investbox is good because it gives free interest to investors, youcan earn from 0.1% - 10% interest everyday depending on your capital and the plan that you invested. Just be careful to chose a good plan for a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yobit investbox is good because it gives free interest to investors, youcan earn from 0.1% - 10% interest everyday depending on your capital and the plan that you invested. Just be careful to chose a good plan for a good profit.

@Calvinpriva

thank you

• +1 2
  • +4 1

If you have balance mentioned in investbox then you are good to go if it reached the minimum investment. First, look for the plan you are able to invest. But I suggest try to invest to the plan that does not need to complete actions. If actions says no. Then choose it and look on the percentage of interest. You can earn there daily or monthly depends on the plan you chose

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Josbuttle13 said:

@oshomesho1991 Its very easy in investbox every coin has there own daily profit  percentage as you can see in the pic so which coin you have come to investbox and invest your money and take good profit,

@Josbuttle13
i tried to invest in a currency and left it for a week, but I did not get any profits so I withdrew it
Do you know why?
This option is fine, but it didn't work for me

• +1 1
  • +3 1

honestly, I can not help you in this matter, I have not tried the profit from the investbox on the yobit, I am using Yobit for trading only.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

First of all you need to see which Actions you have to make so you can invest into some currency / token.

For example you can see that for TALK (token) you don't need to make any kind of action (NO).

Then you need to obey to the following rules for that investment option.

Read the rules on the top of the InvestmentBox page at INVESTMENT PLANS information.

Then you just invest between minimum and maximum amounts (MinInvest / MaxInvest), setup your price and invest value and press invest option.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

16 hours ago, oshomesho1991 said:

please help me and explain to me how to benefit from the investbox option on the Yobit platform

251.PNG

You can try to first make use of the talk token to invest, if you already have talk token, send it to your yobit balance. Then click on investbox, look go talk token like in your picture, invest it. Then click on 'My investments' you will get it more clearly from there. Then later click on history. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Sorry friend I am new on this forum and on yobit exchange platform. I don't have knowledge about investbox of yobit. I have completed 100 post but I am still learning about cryptotalk and yobit exchange. 

15 hours ago, DreamStage said:

First of all you need to see which Actions you have to make so you can invest into some currency / token.

For example you can see that for TALK (token) you don't need to make any kind of action (NO).

Then you need to obey to the following rules for that investment option.

Read the rules on the top of the InvestmentBox page at INVESTMENT PLANS information.

Then you just invest between minimum and maximum amounts (MinInvest / MaxInvest), setup your price and invest value and press invest option.

@DreamStage
what do you mean by procedures?
I invested in Water currency for a week and did not get any returns and I adhered to all the required conditions .. I do not understand how this feature works.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

First of all be careful when choosing a Coin. yobit investbox has a lot of junk tokens added and if you choose the wrong strategy and tokens the chances are high that you will lose your investment and not get it back.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I did not understand exactly what your request is, but it is clear that you are looking for the investment plan for talk currency, and you can find it in the middle box of the investment fund and click on the green square to specify the full amount you own

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Jacobabram said:

It is very easy, it is enough to enter the investment fund in the horizontal bar at the top and then put the value of the currency that you own in the specified box for this currency and press the investment button. Inside it, you can see the value you have saved in the fund and monitor the time required to obtain interest or profit.

i well try

8 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

First of all be careful when choosing a Coin. yobit investbox has a lot of junk tokens added and if you choose the wrong strategy and tokens the chances are high that you will lose your investment and not get it back.

I will try to choose the appropriate strategy and currency, and start investing it and I will see the results, I hope they are feasible

2 hours ago, magd said:

I did not understand exactly what your request is, but it is clear that you are looking for the investment plan for talk currency, and you can find it in the middle box of the investment fund and click on the green square to specify the full amount you own

I invested in currency but did not make any profits over a week, even though I chose a daily plan and I do not know the reason for that. This is what I mean

11 minutes ago, amine208 said:

Its So Easy To participate in investbox on yobit platforme you just need to choose your plan that you want to invest in,and step two check the action section wich is very important to get your percentege for exmple if you want to invest in EASY its requirred and action from wich is you need to play 10 time dice game with EASY token ,and now if we want to invest in DLRS we can see that ther is no action requirred so you will receive your percentage without action,so always check the action section to get your percentage ,if you have participate in plan with action check it and do it and if you participate in plan with no action so you can receive your reward norrmally

@amine208 Thank you, now I know the reason, perhaps I did not take the required procedures, so I did not grant any winnings.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:37 AM, oshomesho1991 said:

please help me and explain to me how to benefit from the investbox option on the Yobit platform

251.PNG

As you keep posting on the forum, those total posts would be converted into a coin, which then later on you could invest it here. Then just put the amount of how much you want to invest in and there you have it. Good luck!

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yobit investbox is ideal because it offers loose hobby to investors, youcan earn from zero.1% - 10% hobby normal depending in your capital and the plan that you invested. Just be cautious to selected an amazing plan for an excellent income.

The yobit investment fund is very good and provides you with an opportunity to increase your profits in a very simple way.You only have to choose the currency and the plan that you want to place and then wait to collect the profits on the next day, but there are many plans that require you to play the dice game several times before being able to draw

BetFury                                                   

Dear friend Yobit exchange investbox is very easy to use. You just desire coin buy at first and see minimum invest amount than click the coin name and click invest. Investbox offer some time profitable and some cannot profitable. I also some invest in investbox and profit my invest. I think long term invest in investbox are good profit.

• +3 1

yobit is one of best exchange thatgive you reasonable profit of your investment.you can esily  withdrawl your money and very trustful plateform

@oshomesho1991 Its not that hard. When you look at Investment Box, you will need the min. amount of coins, to deposit, in whatever coin. But, look at the coin itself before buying. If the coin has little or no daily trading vol., you might get a high % return but you will have a hard time selling it afterwards, because there are no buyers. Or you will have to sell it at a lose. CBC coin is now paying a good % in Investment Box & it has good trading volume.

Use the search engine, left side of Yobit, to figure out which coins are good. I usually put my Talk Tokens I earn daily, in Investment Box. It earns 1%. Another good thing about Investment Box, is that you can cancel the contracts at any time. Unless stipulated otherwise.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yobit Has a very wonderful and beneficial feature of invest box and we can generate much profit from it without fear of loosing our money as you can withdraw your invested money at anytime you want.We can get interest on the investment and it depends on the coins as different interest raye for different coins and capital you invest.

Since you ask, Talk is what you should be asking about. Buy talk and put in the investbox. Thank me six months or one year later. I won't recommend anything else right now but Talk token that is the most promising of the low cap tokens coming from Yobit.

Hello everyone

The thinking of this person is good. Because many new commers have no idea about this plateform . I also a new member. That,s way is to be good job. Thanks

Yobit is very useful exchange. By this you can earn good money and it increases your experience in online working . Yobit exchange gives much profit when we invest something in it . It is very popular.