Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

Yes i faced this problem while logging in to my Yobit account it always shows wrong password attempts but i used to login with my same account and same password and after 2nd attempt it is logged in.

Hi friends, I am the new member of the crypto currency and is not know about that so much. But as I listen about this it is main problem of this forum. When you are disconnect your data connection than it is log out on this device or web browser. It is a normal problem of everyone.

Yes friend, but I don't have any idea on this question, someone should guide me so that I can have knowledge on auto log out problem in yobit and I want to know it, so that in case I can handle any problem like this, by myself

This is not a problem. If you try to use yobit using vpn it will log out auto everytime. If you create new yobi code your account will be log out automatically. This is the rules of yobit. 

That type of problem I also face what the problem is there is issue I think in the browser that is case the problems we have to use. We should try to save our password. 

This is not something complicated, I think it happens to all of us, you should avoid as much as possible that these others have access to your email to avoid loss and apart from knowing that if you disconnect, just log back in and that's it.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

This is yobit who closes the session from time to time, and more when he is very inactive when opening the platform so for security reasons he closes his session so he must enter again, if this is not the case, he can ask for help from yobit support .

I did not have to do a face problem office, because since I have set up a Yobit account, my account will never be lost on its own, there may be some human technical issue that causes people to get out, you saved the password from it.  

• +1 1

I have already logged out of my account with Yobit and I have to log in again from yovit. I am trying to save it on my browser then you not create this problem so many members worried in this problem and make a post question 

• +1 1

I can't just figure out the main cause of this issue on yobit. I have also face the challenge in some days back but not experiencing such again. Perhaps this is as a result of system maintenance for most members to be facing the same problem.

Well ,I don't have idea on how to log out on yobit,But I will be very happy if the members of the forum will inpact their knowledge to me so that If my own account log out i can be able to sort it by my self ,thank you by the information and the topic.

OkI don't why some people there are is been cooped each other if you want to enjoy cryptocurreny you must follow rules and regulations of this site

I have my email and password,and yobbit accept them. There is no place to write 2fa code or anything like that though I have 2fa recovery code written down and i had it disabled long ago. This is the message iam receiving from yobit. invalid code.please put valid code from email letter. what is that even mean? i registered and traded with them earlier no problem.Now it will not let me log in.

I don't have any trouble like that. Perhaps it is because of your browser. Have you attempted using a exceptional browser? As an example if you are using chrome, attempt using opera and check in case your difficulty is solved.

I haven't face the auto logging out problem yet. I think it could be technical issue. Maybe yobit log you out after certain minutes of inactivity.

• +2 1

When I joined yobit platform then I face two time auto log out problem from yobit account but I again login and now my yobit account working good.  I think it is technical problem or security system policy for verification of your account so work carefully. 

• +2 1

I think the majority of the members have this problem. I don't know either. The reason I ask the members to help me in Find out why I'm careful and stay away from the mistakes that might happen.

My friend almost every one face this problem .  My friend when you create post about this problem mean in November I face this problem again and again but know it is solved I don't know why but my friend in my opinion almost every one face same problem .

• +1 1

I don't face this problem in my yobit account. I think it is your internet connection problem or maybe your browser need update. Which browser you use for yobit exchange. If you continuously face this problem then you must contact with  support team. Maybe they will give you better answer about your problem

I do not think that this is a problem, the automatic log-out of the Ubit is for the sake of protection, in the end there is no application for the Libet so it logs off automatically every few days in order to protect the account.

• +1 1

I think it is an error in your browser and I was reading in another topic similar to this one and the solution was to change the browser since the browser settings affected part of the yobit platform, I hope your problem is solved, try this option.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2021 at 11:24 PM, joemcgwa said:

The auto logout in yobit that's its not a problem but this is the way to secure your account when the system have noticed that's the IP address has changed.

And its good to setup email authorization in order to protect you when someone has tried to log in to your yobit account if having your password, so that the email confirmation will avoid him to not access your account. 

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 11:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

Dude I don't think so that it is an issue just try to save your password and don't remove  the tab then again you open the same tab your account will not logout.

Well here's the best answer for that, greatly improved to make an easy route window in your yobit to make it simpler for you to open it at whatever point you need without rehashing to login.

It is not a problem, I think it is some kind of security protocol to make sure that this user is still the same as the one who belongs to that account, because someone could steal you computer.