How do you memorize your private key? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you memorize your private key?

We must keep the keys of cryptocurrency wallets in a safe place and be careful not to lose them, and we must keep them out of anyone's reach in order to ensure the safety of our money and preserve it.

I do not find this method effective or useful, it is not easy at all to memorize these numbers, in my opinion the only appropriate way is to write on paper, in addition to storing them either on the mobile phone or on the computer, it must be located in more than one place, of course, in order to guarantee It will never be lost from you.

• +3 1

I save my private keys in my Google drive account, I feel it would be very safe there, we all know how the private keys is important to us, that's why it advisable we keep it at a place we can easily retrieve it, members should keep there private keys safe often

• +3 1

I don't take the risk of memorizing my private keys, because they are long yours  a single mistake from it can cause me my all coins in using for transaction. I prefer to copy it from where I store it anytime I want to use i'm. 

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this. I have read a lot about our security and reached to an understanding that it could be better to have a hardware wallet and store our private key somewhere. Perhaps remembering the private key or the secure phrase in an easy way would be better, but can we trust that we won't forget these numbers? It seems it is translating words in numbers. But the numbers are even more than the letters. Are you using this method?

• +4 1

I prefer to have my private key printed and stored in a safe place, I do it in duplicate and I choose two different places to store them in case I have an unforeseen event with one of them would have the other copy as support  

• +2 1

To memorize my private key i always try to make those kind of password which can i easily remember.I always note somewhere my private key.If i lost my private key then i can look up my private key in my note.I think everyone should follow this to secure there private key.

I thought of learning some way to make the private key easier to remember, there are some methods, and perhaps using this technique could help a lot. Until I make a perfect technique for myself, I will keep the key saved in paper and hidden, but it is also very important when doing that to have a backup somewhere just for the unthinkable may happen.

Personally, I see its very complex alternative and I think it would be better to simply keep them in the mail and have it with a lot of security to avoid inconveniences because the mail is a safe place which we must always use and when it has a very high security.

Dear, keeping our key in a safe place is the most important in the field of encryption, so that a pdf file is opened, stored in it and then put it in another file and then you put a password for it so that it will never be stolen. 

Frankly, your question caught my attention. Of course, it is very difficult to remember your private key because it is very complicated. So of course you have to save it somewhere. On your computer or phone.

Private key is not going to be memorized because it is so much long and i just write that key and when i need i just put that and login in my account. In crypto market we are not use just a single account that is the main reason that we write that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My best advice that I can give you and is what has worked for me is to write it down in a notebook or paper that you know it will be impossible to lose, you can also have pictures on the phone apart, because you can not take screenshots. Anyway, as mentalizing them can be a little difficult, the best thing to do is to write them down in several places on paper and when looking for them, make sure they are in an easy place.

• +2 1

You will activate a security feature called 2FA. If you place your cryptocurrency on a trading platform or web wallet. As a precaution, be sure to copy your personal key to a piece of paper or something similar.

Gentleman I want to tell you that if you not remember your private key I want to suggest you that you should to save your private key in your chrome and the one thing more you should be right your private key in your private diary

It is the good idea but still it is difficult to remember these long numbers and it is better if you want to remember just remember the words they are easy to remember.

Absolutely dear we can remember because we dn,t alot of privat key so if some not remember he can also write in his notebook or diary for personal information because it's so important for everyone because this privacy of every body they have memories or knowledge or other things so my suggestion is must save your private keys thanks

The form you mention is very useful, however it lowers the security of the private key, I for example use the method of saving the key in the google database and then through its official client (IA) I paste it without the need to press the screen, so the pishing is not useful.

My best advice with respect to what I know and my experience with Wallets is to always have them written down in a Notepad on your Cell Phone/Tablet/Laptop and also written down, this last one is super important. You must keep it written but not in a place where they can see it, it must be a place where you are not going to forget it and that no one has access so this will be the best way to have your password.

I had not really thought about this, but it is a great idea to remember our digital key, but what is 100% better is to learn it by heart, since this is our digital bank par excellence and having precise knowledge of it is essential, do not let them know. I say that they learn it overnight, but step by step they can learn them and until it is captured in our memory, for this we must remember and review it every day, that is my slow but safe technique.

It is very difficult to remember them that is why I only keep them written somewhere around me and I keep them as the important thing and have many copies as well.

I do this by using a strategy to set my passwords and relying on sequences in their placement time, as well as memorizing necessary and sensitive words elsewhere just like a small notebook.

Private keys are very difficult . So these are not easy to remember. And the biggest problem is that if we lose these, we have to lose money. So it is best if we can keep notes online. I keep a note of these in Google Keep. These are saved in e-mail. so there is no fear of losing. 

• +1 1

Private keys are very difficult to memorize beacuse of they are like codes with letters and numbers. I write it down on paper and keep it in a safe place. Also I print it several times and I make several copies so as not to lose them, remember that if you lose those private keys it is not possible to enter your accounts and you will lose all your money.

This method look interesting  to me but i do not want to follow up this strategy  at all because i want to save my privet key in my email  address  or sent  the privet key on my another  email  account..  This is the most secure  way to store your privet  key to me..