How do you memorize your private key? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you memorize your private key?

I lost a lot because I forgot or lost my private keys, the last time I used to keep it in the note with my mobile phone, then I lost my phone and lost my account, now I keep it on a piece of paper in my house

• +3 1

Keep them in a safe place and I am the only one who knows what these codes are, and it is preferable for this place to be connected to the Internet for easy access from any other device if something happens to your current device.

• +2 1

The private keys are the only way to access your wallet and forgetting it means losing everything you have, so we must store it in a safe way, for me, keep it in my phone diary, in addition to a paper copy, I think that is enough to avoid losing it.

• +5 1

For me, I prefer writing it on a paper notebook I keep in my room and I think that this is the safest way to save our private keys and not be afraid of being stolen or lost, and I would never recommend storing them on the Internet, as this makes them vulnerable to hacking.

Yeah sure if you can remember numbers better than words then this is a great idea. I still thinks that writing the key on paper is the best and safest way to keep the key.

• +1 1

I prefer the traditional methods. I have a diary. I put a backup copy of my keys on it and put another copy in a safe place to ensure there is more than one copy in case I misplace one of them.

• +1 1

I always try to keep them remember in my mind but sometimes i forget but one thing i always do is that before applying any password i always take screenshots of that passwords so whenever i forget that i always check those screenshots and i also applied my same password to almost all my accounts so in this way we have less chance to forget passwords my friend. 

When a user creates a wallet of various cryptocurrencies, what they are actually doing is creating a mathematically linked private key and a pair of public keys. The private is the cryptographic sensitive part of the pair and should not be shared with anyone, while the public key is usually known as the "public address" - because these are addresses that can be shared publicly and used to receive funds, you should when choosing your cryptocurrency wallet. Before investing in the market, look for companies that provide full access to the private key, allowing users to derive the private key instantly.

• +2 1

I don't forget my private key is that i save my private key in different digital files and I saved physically my private key in different physical place in my house i will never forget my key۔private key are very important because without this we can't backup our wallet۔

I do not think that this symbol should be careless, as forgetting it or losing it will lead to the loss of our currencies forever, so we must write it on an external paper and then put this paper in a safe place

I don't think it is a good idea to memorize the numbers for the key you have I think you should write down your 12:00 words at many different places in order to keep them safe

• +1 1

An important question that all participating members should be reminded of. I think the best place is to write it down on a paper and put it in a book or bookshop or anywhere we can't forget.. all thanks

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are not a big deal to remember your private key you should to save your private key in your Google account that will help you when you want to again login so that is very decent way to remember your private key

• +4 1

welcome my friend . There are several ways to keep the private key . We can write it on paper and save it in a safe place . Or we can change the private key and choose a key made up of words and numbers that have special significance for us, for example (car type - date of birth .... We can also keep two copies of the private invader in two different places .

Thank you dear for this great and unique information you shared with on how we can secure our private key, because I think the private key is one of the criteria that will keep your wallet account safe from any theft attacks, thanks.

Smart new idea, thank you for sharing it with us
 But I prefer to write my passwords on a notebook and keep it in a safe place, and I used to do that and it became routine, but I will try your way of keeping passwords, it may be more useful and maybe less.
 good day for you. 

• +3 1

My friend, I recommend that you save your key on a hard copy exclusively, in order to be able to reopen accounts when there is any emergency or loss of the devices you work on, be careful not to save the secret keys in websites on the Internet because this will expose you to the risk of hacking and theft.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, it is true that the private key plays an important role in security of our income and accounts. It has provided by all the legit wallets and exchange sites. The most important thing is to safe that private key as you can possible. According to me, I have kept in some secure folders in laptop and in mobile device.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello dear friend, thank you for this helpful post and I think it is always better to save our private key on a side notebook placed in a safe place out of reach in order to save it from leakage.

The privates keys becomes very randomly because it contains symbols, capital letters and small letters and also they are so many, so thats loosing is happened in very low percentage, so you can keep your private keys if you cannot afford to remember then and if you lose then it will be unfortunately.

Such as I was heard a news from the certain exchange that's the CEO of that exchange has forgotten the private keys and run away for that, so thats means the members of that exchange was list their money.

• +1 1

This is similar to encryption and is used to increase security more, and it is good to try it as we have to preserve our private key in various ways, such as avoiding saving it on the Internet and not sharing it with another person, and there is a 2fa feature that you can activate to guarantee your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes regarding the issue of private key each of us has the way we memorize our private key so as for me I first of all write it down on a piece of paper then memorize it and also keep the paper in a safe place 

Memorising your private key might not be the best thing to do because you might be able to forget the key and lose all access to your account. The best thing for you is to try as much as possible to write the key and keep in a secure place as this will then help you in securing it

Well my dear friend, it is a really good and important question that every member of this forum should think of to avoid stealing his money or being cheated.For me, I am keeping my private keys on paper and putting them in my wallet

• +4 1