Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

It is good to see such tips that help beginners to know the steps of work regularly, we need to remember these steps so that we can work comfortably and without mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Thank you @Michar1 for this useful topic you have provided, I believe that you said very well and all members are going to benefit from their hard work if they can take the time to follow and adhere to the guidelines then such members are going to get very far in the forum in no time at all.

Welcome dear this platform.  For newbie you must read whole topic for understanding.  You must follow rules and regulations.  If you work you learn and earn both at same time. 

For beginners, the first thing to do in this forum is to follow all the rules of the forum And read the questions carefully for newcomers.And to follow the veterans. These are tips for beginners.

It's very important to new members before to start working in this forum they should take their time to visit about forum section read the whole rules pinned there because this will benefit them alot and will help them to avoid mistake. So I advice beginners to always keep following the rules and regulation of this side.

Thank you for sharing this excellent information, it is very important for newbies to receive the support of more experienced forum members. I recommend to all who start in the forum that they work honestly and respect all the rules of the forum, that way they can grow and be successful here.

Thank you for these useful tips, but my friend, you must first finish with 100 topics, and your topics must be important, useful and distinctive that benefit everyone and benefit them.

• +4 1

Much obliged to you for this data. This post clarifies the main notes that should be trailed by individuals, particularly new individuals.

What a great topic you've came up with,its obvious and crystal clear that many members do face difficulty in creating high quality and useful topic,all because they don't know the guidelines on creating one,but I think if at all they'll read and follow these tips of yours,it'll be easier for them to make unique topics

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me, crypto currency rules is very strict. Following the rules of crypto currency is very important question for newbie. 

I had a very useful post, I am a new member, and I hope to find other useful posts from the old members.  I will follow these tips when I create topics.

• +1 1

In general, this post is excellent and useful, particularly for new members of this forum. What's more, in the event that he needs it, the beginner must join and work in all areas and seek support where necessary.

This is wonderful post and you are really worthy of being appreciated .I appreciate you for posting the stuff that is really helpful to others .for the beginners I think the most important thing is knowledge because acknowledgement can cause failure and the second thing I felt the most important is to be patient that will help us a lot in earning.

Very knowledgeable topic bro 

all the new members in this forum should read and take work from your topic so they can be safe from banning and warning points

Rules are very important in this forum so we should follow them if we will not follow them , then it will not good for us may be we will get banned so we should obey them.

Thank you so much for the advice. I follow these rules all the time. I am learning a lot by working on this platform. In my opinion, if we read the issues, everyone will be successful in trade. So I love this platform

I hope you are well on this occasion, I would like to share some tips that can help you so much to get a good post.
  Well first remember that there are a few specific points that we must consider if you want to know in depth about each of them you will see them anchored at the beginning of each section.
  How to get a good post?
  You can follow the tips below.
  1.  Find a topic that will make the reader interested in reading, you can find a topic that is making people talk.  Don't forget it must be something of your own.
  2.  When searching for a topic, keep in mind that it must be composed by you, so after selecting your topic you can create a summary of how it influenced you in your own words.
  3.  Avoid copying and pasting, it can be easy and quick to do but remember it is not valid and you better not do it if you want to avoid consequences.
  4.  Readers are also attracted to having some hallucinatory images about what you are writing.
  5.  I believe giving bold letters may seem strange but it is not advisable to do so.
  R. Remember not to forget the uppercase letter when starting a topic.

Hello my friend .  This is valuable information and I think it makes sense.  I would like a small addition. The writer should keep in mind that the topic should be in simple and understandable words and that it be in the English or Russian language.  Maintaining forum standards.  Thanks for your efforts and good luck

Thank you for giving us these tips, surely they will be of great value for all who have just entered this forum because at least with these tips those beginners will be able to know or have as help or a guide what they should do thanks to this topic and those tips that you have given.

Thank mate for this informative post . This is very useful for new members like me and i hope the other people will also find it useful and helpful .

The most important thing for apprentices is that your account will be banned and the post will not last long. If we follow the setups, our post will be very good. We can learn for free here but also need a good reputation Your hard work will go in vain and you need to work consistently to get sausages here Share a good article in important forums. Thanks for sharing the beautiful info ...

Yes, important advice for every beginner, and we must not forget to share posts about cryptocurrencies and information about trading, as this is a platform to collect useful information on cryptography. To not obtain the ban, we must abide by the forum rules and not cheat.

Thanks for your sharing all points are value able and specially for beginners. 

We should to care and follow the rules.if we follow the rules then we can make good member of this forum . 

• +5 1

I accept is extraordinary subject and I proposed the learners to choose the right subject and point is totally instructive words and committed is section to achieve this objective and compose qualified and important submitt and care the rules and making a subject and get a positive repuation.

Thank you so much senior,I am be here and your tips is really great and useful for me,I will follow rules and regulations,you are right, coping is bad habit we should avoid this thing.