Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

The most important too for begginers is to read all the rules and regulations of this site carefully.we should not violate rules.we should make good research before making reply.

You have provided us an informative topic. By this topic, all those who want to learn about crypto's basic rules, can learn all the basic rules. All the users  should follow the rules while creating topics and posts.

Thank you for this wonderful contribution, and I think it is the duty of every member here to contribute to helping new members by advising them and giving them some attention so that they become old in the future.

What I like about your advice is that they are related to different things , you have provided advices related to typing rules and others that are related to the rules of this forum. However, members should take their presence ere seriously and make all the possible effort to provide good and useful posts. 

Your post is definitely an important post. I thank you for this. In order to survive in our forum, you have to follow some rules. For example, as you said, we can't copy and paste anything. Our writing must first begin with the capital hand word. We can also post some pictures in the middle of our topic. We can use some words and phrases in our topic which is a tip and eliminates boredom. We will really benefit if we follow the tips you mentioned.

As we know that cryptotalk is best forum for all.and there we are all like a family and we should take care of all others member.i think we want to give good support to beginner and advise them to create a good post and useful post with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.dont copy paste of others member and not use uncompleted words.creat all posts accurate and useful and helpful for every one.

These tips are very important for beginners in this forum, as I have seen many topics that ask such questions. I think that this topic must address these questions, as such information helps them increase their reputation and avoid warning points.

Yes, it is valuable information and I think it is understandable.  I want a small addition The author should keep in mind that the subject should be in simple and understandable words and it should be in English or Russian.  Maintain forum values.  For your efforts and good luck.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:38 PM, Michar1 said:

You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.

I don't think this is a good idea. An images we put should be important and on topic. Anything else except that it will make a bad post, it will also be a good reason for deletion. Why would you put a hallucinatory image, this forum is not about that, if you don't have something about the topic, it will be unnecessary.

On 11/18/2020 at 1:38 AM, Michar1 said:

1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.

Yes @Michar1, we need to make our own topic unique so that the other member can get some ideas and help them gain more experience in the crypto world, to do that we need to research first on the topic we want so that it can make our own topic different from others.

Thanks for this wonderful  information my friend,if we want to be active members, we have to be accurate in our work and try to follow all the the rules perfectly work step by step to achieve success. 

it is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum.Experienced people should take ideas from comments.Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned.Always make good and educational posts.For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

This topic is great for new members. I think that patience is very important to get success in this platform. You must spend time on reading opinions and comment of senior members and get lessons from them. Then start posting here step by step.

My friend, you are working to increase your basket in cryptocurrency and also provide assistance to the rest of the members. For me this is how I work in addition to the forum that gives us money. So you must have the confidence in yourself to give more.

Of course, my friend, there are many notes and instructions that are useful to beginners in this forum, including not stealing topics and also not writing publications that are less than 100 characters. This is wrong.

My friend, at the beginning, the novice Hawkins, this forum because there are a lot of advice for him that he must teach, and among them my friend is to create good and useful topics about cryptocurrencies Also, my friend, there is an important thing, which is not to steal topics. When they want to write a topic, they must write more than a hundred characters.

Here are some tips for beginners, first complete 100 posts about this forum as training. And complete 20 posts a day. Do not violate the rules of the forum. Don't copy someone else's pot. Beware of negatively evaluating someone.

After reading the terms it sends a super easy to make the topic but there is no super superficial things that we have to follow in order to make new topics these are just common and general terms

Great information and advice Thank you for sharing it with us. It will help us how to create a good publication that attracts a lot of readers here and it is good information for beginners here I advise everyone to read it

• +1 1

Your topic is so helpful for new beginners. I want to say the new beginners that always follow the rules and learn from senior members. Try to make useful and new informative posts or topics. 

Hello your tips is very helpful for the newbie here in platform it can help this for them to grow and to learn how to works well in this platform, it can give them ideas and tips, for all the newbie all the tules and regulations you should be follow it and trust yourself that you can do it, keep fighting. 

I want to share some tips that can help you so much to get a good post.
  Well first remember that there are a few specific points that we must consider if you want to know in depth about each of them you will see them anchored at the beginning of each section.
  How to get a good post?
  You can follow the tips below.
  1.  Find a topic that will make the reader interested in reading, you can find a topic that is making people talk.  Don't forget it must be something of your own.
  2.  When searching for a topic, keep in mind that it must be composed by you, so after selecting your topic you can create a summary of how it influenced you in your own words.
  3.  Avoid copying and pasting, it can be easy and quick to do but remember it is not valid and you better not do it if you want to avoid consequences.
  4.  Readers are also attracted to having some hallucinatory images about what you are writing.
  5.  I believe giving bold letters may seem strange but it is not advisable to do so.
  R. Remember not to forget the capital when starting any subject.

Thank you for your information on some tips about beginners in the forum. I think we should always strive to create useful and informative topics and comments so that we will gain positive reputation. 

Hi friend, I am a new member of the forum.  I have benefited a lot from reading your informative post.  Your post is also useful for those like me who are new to the forum and old members of the forum.  All members will benefit a lot from seeing your post.  Thanks for sharing such information.