Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

First of all, I welcome newcomers to our family. For those of you who have come to do new work, I would like to say that you should first visit this family and follow all the activities there.  You will be paid a certain amount every day for this so you will continue to work honestly and correctly. You must be successful.

On 17/11/2020 at 10:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

yes thank you so much dude for your useful information as many new beginners don't know about it and its benefits a lot to them ,surely me too  because these basic rules must to be kept in mind for working in cryptotalk.

First of all bundle of thanks to share some important and beneficial tips. I want to add an extra tip here that I think is missing in your topic. This would be the use of simple and most common words that a normal person usually use in his practical life. Because, if you add some tricky words just as you use "hallucinatory", then it will become difficult for a member to understand it. Therefore, while creating posts, it should be kept in mind to add common, simple, and easy words.

• +5 1

Thank you my dear friend for sharing these rules but it is right that your comment without positive points are deleted or no the second is that those without point will be paid or not please explain it 

I think as a beginner  there are lot of difficulties but if you read all the rules and regulation carefully you have no problem but yes it is very difficult for a new beginner to make a reputation so you should focus on your post and make good content so that you can get good reputation.

Thank you mate for your valuable post. It would definitely help all members in this forum especially the newbies. Senior members like you are the ones that help us lot to be good in this forum. Also I suggest the newbies to follow these elder members so that you can learn from them too. Also get maximum knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading.

First of all thank you for talking about this important topic. I wish all the best to those who are new to this platform. This is an advanced platform. You can work here in a very short time and make very good money. Every job has certain rules. You have to work according to the rules. To work here you have to work properly. Otherwise you will not be able to earn. So if you want to earn money properly, you must work according to the rules. 

Thanks for sharing information. These tips are the most important thing that a beginner should follow in order to compose posts with useful content create new topic is always a problem for members.

Thanks dear friend for your information . This information is very helpful for newbies which contains rules which helped more . Thanks for your posts dear friend .

Hi there my friend. Thanks for the informations that you have shared. They are really useful especially for beginners. As long as the new members keep obeying these rules and post interesting stuff, they shouldn't worry about any warning points or their reputations. Have a nice evening

Thanks, my friend, for this
Sharing
Many beginners wish
This post explains the most important notes that members should follow, especially new members, and I would like to add that they have to organize time and patience because the field needs focus and on it
Study and make the effort
 Hope many members will benefit from this post
I wish success to all members

What you mention is something that is always very good to know, although the first advice that I always give is that people create highly novel topics where they offer news that is new for the entire population and this is something that attracts readers to your post.

• +1 1

I like the word. Newcomers need to know a lot. No bad comments can be made here. Every rule now has to be obeyed. Otherwise your id will be lost.

Thank you dear friend for telling us the tips for the beginners which can really help us a lot I have read your topic very carefully and it will help me as you have written many rules on the forum in your topic the main thing is that we have to follow the rules of the forum then we will easily survive in this forum.

• +2 1

Much appreciated mate, for this shocking coordinating post. As new customer here in this dumbfounding conversation. It is really a steady post.I am so far endeavoring to find some cultivated people so I could take in something from them. In addition, I am adjusting so various new things in this amazing conversation.

My friend, I thank you first for these good advice to everyone, not just for beginners, and we must remind everyone to adhere to the basic rules of the forum and work on its basis, and this will help you to strengthen your work, strengthen yourself and increase your experience in all areas. I wish you success.

Thanks friend for this advice .I am beginner and your advice help me in posting. I think you have to gather a little knowledge before posting if you want reputation and this is also my motto.

Thanks for this valuable information. This information helps all the members in this platform. First we must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Reply on useful and informative topics. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. So work with patience. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend Greetings to you,
I would like to thank you for this good article
Because it contains many useful tips
Important Instructions
I hope the new members can read this topic carefully

Hello my dear friend, 

I am glad  that you have shared a good tip for new members that which will be very helpful for them. We should always make a post with useful content and helpful information. If you  get a good earn and a good learn about cryptocurrency then always follow the rules of this platform so that you can stay here. I wish you success.

• +2 1

You mentioned many important tips for beginner's as well as for seniors. 

I am also want to tell some other important things like never talk about politics, narcotics substances and wars in your posts, use simple words of English with correct spelling and always make posts relevant to topics. 

There are some important tips which help the beginners

Avoid copy paste

Follow forum policies

Avoid cheap ratings

Post valuable content

Do not try to generate irrelevent topics.

It is a really useful post ,, my friend, you have shortened the most important steps for writing and publishing an important and useful topic ..

Your way of arranging ideas and writing about them is very impressive. This type of publication is called an important and useful publication, and it is very easy for others to reach.

Thank you very much and wish you success ..