What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

It is better to go to your goal step by step and not going too fast by progressing

gradually you will gain more experience that will help you achieve better successes

Edited by hani20980
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

I would recommend that you go step by step and you will learn better and safer the knowledge, congratulations on achieving your first 100 publications

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think when we achieve our goals it take time, patient and hard work. 

So we should proceeded step by step because from this strategies we can better learn, can save himself from difficulties and got good experience otherwise if we take jump and want to reach direct our goal than we will face many difficulty which is not solved by us due to less knowledge and experience. 

• +1 2

Step by step process to succeed in life is simply the best choice you can offer yourself. There is no short-cut to success, the journey might seems long bet it is preserverance and steady hard-working that leads to a huge success. When you jump at success, the road to failure is very near . There is no reason for jumping and being in an hurry to succeed because Time is money which we can't buy. Life offers us a value of one step at a step and not being in an haste. 

• +2 3

I think i will go with step by step, when you move with that intention you will succeed in everything you laid your hands on. So it better to move step by step than to jump once.

I think the currency is a step by step better
This will give you many skills that you will not learn by jumping
When you accumulate these skills, you will get daily results equivalent to those you thought were qualitative leaps

• +1 1

Step by step is the best way of earning money. It is very important to earn profit. Jump is more risky for us. In crypto work step by step is very important get our goals. 

If you think you have enough knowledge about crypto or something, you can easily make a jump and proceed on the top of the procedures. But if you are just a beginner and you want to learn more, step by step is the best. Well, for me, even though I am a amateur in crypto, I still need to follow the step by step procedure for me not to mistake and loss a lot.

I think you should stick to step by step and learning basics because a great foundation will lift to a higher position, I won't tell don't take golden chance, life is about opportunities, ready yourself for your big moments.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think that walking towards the goal step by step is undoubtedly the best.
Carelessness and careful follow-up will enable you to obtain information on your way.
And it allows you to do a lot of experiments and benefit from them

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

Dear @Sufi Ali I believe that gradually/ step by step process of reaching the destination is best. Because we learn a lot maximum through this process we know pros and cons of the eny kind. Thus, we can go ahead with after a certain time if we succeeded step by step.

2 hours ago, Hatred said:

If you think you have enough knowledge about crypto or something, you can easily make a jump and proceed on the top of the procedures. But if you are just a beginner and you want to learn more, step by step is the best. Well, for me, even though I am a amateur in crypto, I still need to follow the step by step procedure for me not to mistake and loss a lot.

Well, that's true mate, this is the struggle of the new members here in this forum because they're confused on some topic here if they will read all of those rules and regulations in this forum or not, by mentioning all above, we should do it so that there's no problem by doing posting here.

• +1 1

It is better step by step so that we do not make any mistakes or skip any step or advice that is important and for those who are just starting out it will be easier step by step so that they can make their way and gain knowledge.

• +1 1

Definitely step by step process will best for new members. Because knowledge and experience required step by step process. So if you will jump then you will miss most of things that helps you in a cryptotalk.

• +1 1

The best decision would be, doing things step by step. Doing this will make the foundation of your knowledge more solid, so that if you encounter a problem, you know how to solve it. Meanwhile, rushing your way through will impart you incomplete knowledge.

• +3 1

@Sufi Ali First of all congratulations to you on completing your first task. I think step by step proceeding is the best way of success in any field of life because you know slow but steady wins the race. Jumping is not good because you make mistakes in furious. So keep on moving forward with your goals and missions one day you will succeed. 

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

For me it's step by step. You need to visualize your goals on how will you accomplish your goals and having step by step also helps you to learn new things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sounds  good to hear about  your 100 post congrats my friend...

Both  ways  are appreciated but  the  useful  way  for  beginners is  proceeding  step by step to  achieve  your  goals because  in  this  you  got  amazing knowledge and experience  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

well  my friend if we directly jump to our goals with shortcuts then we do not have potential to solve problems and difficulties we face. because achievment does not matter, this acheivment should have constant for a long time or forever. this will be the beauty of your success. it will attainable by step by step procedure.

• +2 1

Its with no doubt step by step proceeding. You should first learn and gain knowledge and play step by step. If you jump it will be risky and you need to face consequences. But if you go step by step,you will learn in every steps. You will know certaim mistakes and you will also have time to improve yoursef on next move.

• +1 1

Is good we should follow everything in life step by step because in each step you will obtain positive information and experience in this forum we gan experience by other people topic and comment 

2 minutes ago, Shaami said:

To me step by step proceeding is best jumping over opportunity is also good but in step by step proceeding yiu will learn many things in the form of knowledge and experience and in aquairing opportunity to jump you will see nothing and get less knowledge and experience.

@Shaami Thank you for giving useful information. I also agree with you that step by step proceeding is better. Because by doing so you gain a lot of knowledge and experience which can be really helpful.

Dear friend, as you are a beginner, I advise you to be patient a little and follow the step-by-step path until you fulfill your knowledge of the forum and the cryptocurrencies because it is a big world that needs you to wait and stay vigilant

• +2 1