Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Yes friends, the foundation of success is knowledge, if we want to achieve success, then we must keep a lot of knowledge inside us, no success can be achieved without knowledge. 

Yes if we don't have knowledge of something how we can get maximum benefit of that thing. As if we don't get knowledge about digital currencies and how these currencies works than how we will get in this and get benefit of it.

I also, when I entered the world of cryptocurrencies, I could not understand many topics and I found it complicated, but after entering this forum my understanding of many details that were not clear to me increased, my main goal from this forum is to acquire knowledge, not to obtain money.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, on this topic. Success requires knowledge and information, and most importantly, making use of this information and applying it to work.
Honesty must work, make effort, not despair, and permanent patience in order for a person to earn money and succeed together

You have the right, my friend, I agree with you in everything you mentioned, if knowledge is the goal that we set before us and strive to achieve it, we will reach success and money comes after that automatically with knowledge that will increase
Because we will learn how to do the right thing and how to invest money in the right and guaranteed ways to achieve good profits.

Knowledge is essential to success. When we have sufficient information about the work that we do, we can do it very well, so in this forum we must obtain sufficient information before starting work.

Knowledge is the first step to success in the crypto world in general and this forum in particular, so we have to benefit as much as possible from our joining this forum to learn what we can learn about the secrets of this technology, so that we start earning profits.

Of course, we achieve our goals through constant effort and by learning as much as possible. We should focus only on learning here.

I agree with you the more times we spend here the more knowledge will be gain and but i would to add some things like i suggested every beginners to real the instruction and follow the rules and regulations carefully.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that knowledge is the key to success because when you have a knowledge about any topic you will provide that about that topic and it will enhance your preparation and also enhance your knowledge for the topic so best of luck for your future on that forum.

Knowledge is a very good thing to gain from it, so we must all search for it because it will greatly help us to overcome many difficulties. I hope that I spend all my time gathering knowledge. 

I agree with the author. Knowledge and time are equal to money, because by gaining knowledge and having time, we can direct it in the right direction and benefit from it for ourselves.

Absolutely. One can not be successful unless he or she has the knowledge to proceed. One may inherit  a lot of money from his or her family but can not get benefit from it unless he or she has enough knowledge to use that money

So in life we all should go after knowledge rather than hankering after money

Well publishing my friend, thank you, we are not here to collect money only, without knowledge, perhaps we will not get money. We must train in the basics of work and trading and know everything related to cryptocurrencies

The world of work is a big world and you cannot learn everything in a short time, but we must seek knowledge all the time and this forum is full, but knowledge and advise you to ask the older members in order to increase your knowledge

Well said friend knowledge is the secret of success. We should have best knowledge to earnings and learning.With knowledge it is possible to make many difficult tasks easier. I believe that people can go a long way if they have knowledge

Yes you are right if you have knowledge then you should not have to turn for the money knowledge gives you everything if we have knowledge then we should get a job easily Crypto talk is also giving us knowledge through the writing skills it is a very great platform for the teenagers to start earning.

Absolutely Right.

its not much difficult for a person to be effective, if he wants to work in his natural way.

Be a Natural Human being. This will give you more and more respect from others. There is no need to copy. Every one is different from others. So be one not anyone. And learn from observation. As you ibserve keenly you will be more profitable in future. And Use this forum for your minning purposes or trading purposes. And seek help from your seniors. 

Knowledge is the fundamental basis for the human being to obtain a development in life, I would say, the more we learn the more we can do things that almost nobody can do, the idea is to put our knowledge to work so that we can improve ourselves As people, you have to take into account that knowledge pays off. 

i agree, knowledge and learning are the key to enter crybtotalk world also  you also you need commitment and hard work so your job can be perfect and put your own print in here 

I'm absolutely agree with this topic that's " Knowledge is the secret of success " Knowledge is very important for a man. Without knowledge we are nothing. Thats why  we should get knowledge from where  it possible. Our aim should not only to eaan Money we should gain knowledge then success is in  your feet .

Yes friends, knowledge is the  secret of every success, if you do not have good knowledge, then of course you cannot achieved success .

True knowledge is a key of success.With knowledge we do our task easily.We must earn knowledge before doing any task. Knowledge is a key to success. Without having knowledge about anything we can't do that work.So knowledge is important.

Yes, dear friend, knowledge is the basis of everything, and therefore evaluation and respect, and without knowledge, we cannot prove ourselves in this field or achieve material profit.  So we become useless. Good luck, guys

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes.I think so.If you have knowledge,you will have power.Knowledge  can change your perspective ,your vision.Everything will be easy if you have enough knowledge.You can easily solve any problem if you have enough knowledge.While working with crypto talk I gain lots of knowledge.It's a pleasure for me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.