Buying Real Estate Using Crypto - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Buying Real Estate Using Crypto

That news is very good.
I did not know that there are some real estate sellers or companies that accept cryptocurrencies when buying homes or any property we find with them.
This is something that hopes that cryptocurrencies will spread more every day, and the number of users of them who accept to deal with them in life instead of paper currencies will increase.

• +2 1

Many companies have come to accept trading in Bitcoin and other currencies, the future holds the best for those cryptocurrencies, and the coming days are enough to say that.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you can buy a property with the digital currency with just one click. Antalya Homes, Turkey's leading brand in selling real estate to international investors, has joined Utrust, the world's leading cryptocurrency payment solutions platform. In this way, Antalya Homes paved the way for more than 50 million digital currency users around the world to securely purchase real estate via cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, with the convenience of credit cards, without having to. Affected by the fluctuation of exchange rates.

• +4 1

This matter needs some time in order for the cryptocurrencies to gain the people with influence and the confidence of countries that prohibit dealing with these currencies, but in my opinion, you are talking about a very near future.

We can buy real estate and invest in the encrypted currency, it is just like money, and there are many banks that deal with it and they are traded in many shopping sites and global trade sites as they are widespread and I think that in the coming years it will become a currency officially recognized

• +4 1

It is a good thing that we can buy what we want in cryptocurrencies
This is a big step in the world of cryptocurrencies and an important development

Yes that will surely be a very big advantage if real estate can be sell with the cryptocurrencies we have am sure a lot of us will be very happy with this information 

I heard that many sites accept payment by cryptocurrency, but I have not heard of any site that sells a house with cryptocurrencies, I think this is good and it will increase the spread of cryptocurrency and increase the demand for it

In fact, my friend, yes, I thought about that, because this method is a good way to save and freeze our money in real estate, especially in my country, due to the legal obstacles imposed on dealing and trading foreign and electronic currencies.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

This is a good and wonderful thing to deal with cryptocurrencies, as many things will make it easier for us, including transferring money and carrying it or dealing with banks and banks, so I hope that this day will come when everyone will use cryptocurrencies more

It is great that we can use our cryptocurrencies to buy everything in life because it is evidence that cryptocurrencies will become one of the most important developments that we are witnessing in recent history, thank you for mentioning the companies that allow this.

I'd like to raise so much bitcoin so that I can use it to purchase real estate with my cryptocurrencies.I want to start from the beginning and do good trades that will earn me a good amount of money that I will use to purchase my own home.

• +1 1

Ofcourse it can be possible,we can even buy what is worth more than that,all we need is hardwork and dedication, because that won't be possible and will continue to be a dream unless we work to achieve it,so let's be hardworking and we'll one day achieve all our goals in this forum

• +1 1

Well my friend .. Actually, I am still a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies and I did not have information about this matter .. Thanks for your time in writing this information, it is really a useful topic .. I wish you and all the members good luck and success.

There are many opportunities for real estate investments through cryptocurrencies, as long as everyone agrees with the deal, aware of the large fluctuations of this type of currency, and according to the aggregate value there is no problem in making the investment through cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

It is nice to buy real estate by encryption . I hear about this thing for the first time, but I like it very much . It is beautiful and wonderful and needs a lot of patience and the next steps are carefully and carefully studied .

Well, my friend, through the experience we have gained in the world of cryptocurrencies, I believe that all areas of life are going in the direction of cryptography, and dealing with cryptocurrencies will be complete, but this needs some time 

I think it is possible to pay using cryptocurrency in some countries, and I think that this is useful and a new method of payment. I expect that in the next few years we will see large companies that deal in cryptocurrency.

The emergence of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has been one of the most significant advance in digital technology in recent years. You can buy an estate with a cryptocurrency and many investor are seeing it as an opportunity to utilize it. 

It is really a great idea .. I think we will do it soon. The digital currency will be accepted in commercial exchanges, and we will be able to buy real estate and needs, and it will be accepted by the World Bank and commercial institutions.

Yes, my friend, the use of cryptocurrencies has become global and widespread, and everyone wants to obtain the largest amount of these currencies, especially Bitcoin, because they know that it has a good future.

Dear friend , nothing is impossible this days , word impossible is from the past , especially after launching BTC on 2009 as a currency program and becoming the most high value currency among crypto and real currencies, so buying house is nothing actually this days you can buy company with BTC or even a private island , every thing is possible .

• +1 1

Dear friend, only some countries have started dealing with cryptocurrencies, and within them you can deal with cryptocurrencies such as paper currencies, but many countries have not recognized them yet,Thank you for sharing this information with us 

Obviously, it’s a very good development for the people in the world of cryptography and the members of this platform because we can use our cryptocurrency in purchasing real estate properties. And must of the companies are accepting cryptocurrency for payment.

This is great news and information that we can buy anything with cryptocurrency. In the future we will benefit more from cryptocurrency.