Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

I never support prohibited work. Here the field is given by cheating. I will remind you that there is no need for quotations because that is what we need here.
We do not want to take any kind of reputation from any third party. Those who are caught in this way are likely to be banned from their accounts, so everyone should be careful.

I in no way guide prohibited work. Here the sphere is given by using dishonest. I will remind you that there is no want for quotations due to the fact that is what we need right here.
We do not need to take any form of popularity from any 0.33 celebration. People who are stuck on this manner are in all likelihood to be banned from their accounts, so every person should be careful.

Yes mate i agree with you . I have seen posts of very low quality getting good reputation points . Such users have been banned from this forum . The administrators does regular checking for cleaning the forum and during this time , users like these and scammers are banned from this campaign .

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Look there are some member do this thing to earn money. This forum has some rules and regulations. According to the rules and regulations cheating rate is prohibited. Dont do that.  If you do that you can be ban.  So be careful. 

Yes dear mate you are right. Cheat rating is strictly prohibited in this forum. We should not cheat with forum it will definitely lead us to block. As there is inspection period on forum and lot of cheaters got banned by moderator. That is why i will suggest also to avoid cheating.

If you want to work on this platform in good way and you want to earn money. Then you should be careful about your posts and create informative posts also. You should avoid from the scamming and cheating to get the more reputation points.

Because it can become the cause of banned your account. So be careful about that. And work with consistency and honestly. And write your posts in useful form so the readers give you points in positive form.

- I agree with you.  Because there are many people in this forum who cheat to increase their reputation.  However, those who constantly break the rules of the forum can be blocked.  So you refrain from this work,,.Good Luck...

Yes, my friends, it is absolutely possible that we can get the cheating blocked some day or the other at the earliest. It is necessary that we do all our work honestly , whatever we work honestly and truthfully.  

Yes, that's true, and I've noticed a lot of positive feedback for bad feedback that doesn't contain any important information at all and it's unfair  Great job to gain a positive reputation from this forum, in addition to evaluating those who have a negative assessment of useful topics so that they are not disclosed.  So it's good for us when we see things like this. Thanks guys.

18 hours ago, AyhamA said:

You are right, my friend, there are a lot of helpful comments that the publisher may tire out and get a negative review. This is extremely annoying, but the moderators monitor the comments and the feedback movement, and this is a deterrent to people who do such actions.
I hope you rate each post on the extent to which you benefit from it
Thanks

Of course @AyhamA  forum officals already strictly warn us if we cheat with rating then they banned us, and we are clearly seeing this so many accounts banning for the reason of cheat rating, so always work in this forum fairly, and give this rating ( - + ) regarding the post deserved.

The good reputation gives us an incentive to continue to participate and increases the confidence of members and supervisors in us so that we can work here comfortably and away from inconvenience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend with cheating reputation, you can ban from this forum permanently.  Sometimes people get fake reputation by group . They give reputation to each other . So this is all against of forum.it means you don't have any confidence on your work. So when you make this type of mistake then you would ban from this forum.so make good post and get real reputation. 

Well you are right A lot of people getting fake reputation by making double account. But Moderater will banned those member account. So I advised to these member don't be cheat here.

My greetings to you my dear friend, I think the good reputation can be obtained by follow-up in the publication of good-produced articles that benefits others

Yes dear you are saying right, already I also have no idea about it and no information. We should encourage them who made good quility content as we all are come here for knowledge. If we waste our views on bad content then it's dangerous and harmful for all of us. 

Keep it in mind and give your view on good content. 

Yes you are absolutely right. Cheating with reputations is totally unfair to the other loyal members of this forum. We should work hard on our publications rather than cheating and at the end getting banned. So everyone be careful, do not be greedy. 

I agree with you creative and informative crypto post deserve to be rated with positive reaction. Cheating reaction share to undeserved post is violation of rating rules. Henceforth will be removed from posting campaign in Yobit exchange

In fact, these cheaters are held accountable and banned from time to time, many cheaters are banned on a weekly basis, and the reputational payment has been interrupted by these randomly reputable cheaters.

When you cheat others or get reputation by cheating then definitely you will be banned from this platform 

If you want to learn about crypto currency and want to earn then you completely follow this platform rules 

Cheating or copy is against this platform rules 

Follow this platform rules to remain on this platform otherwise you will be not able to work on this platform 

Reputation is very important to earn good income in the forum and to get paid for every post. So we should try to make our content good so that each of our posts will benefit others and give us a positive reputation. Not that we should gain credibility through fraud. If we fraudulently increase our reputation, our account will soon be banned.

• +2 1

Yes my friend many of the people try to cheat reputation. But this is not right thing to do let me tell you a experience me and my friend starting doing crypto at the same time. But we didn't know the rules of this forum so we give each other repetition but my friend was banned from this forum. So we should have liked this at any cost.

Yes, you are right, there are many members here who share a positive reputation for profit from this forum, in addition to evaluating members who have useful topics a negative evaluation so that they are not exposed. So it is good for us when we see such topics we report them..

Yes my dear friend I am strongly agree with you. You are absolutely right. I have also seen many people begging for positive ratings.  

If your content is really good people will surely give you positive response. Goodluck everyone 

You are right.  Its very important for every members to know about this rules. Because, The authorized are tracking alltime this phenomenon and warning them. This a wonderful system are keeping this forum good. 

where the reaction is according to your subject and there are positive and negative responses through which we can evaluate the person according to his subject.Reputation is givening on members for sharing their useful and unique posts with us.