Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

very nice quote indeed,  every journey begins with a single step which means we can't achieve success in short time we must keep taking steps little by little until we achieve our goals.  So we just have to be patient and keep working hard, one day we will achieve our goals. 

Through acquaintance and gaining a lot of information and experience, a person can very quickly reach his understanding and his main goal. We can make mistakes that allow us to fail. We can succeed in this forum by working step by step here. It is full of many challenges and the person must reach the main goal to reach it. We cannot learn from this forum so we have to do all the work in a proper way...

Yes you are correct, journey begins when you are still existing on this earth, because you must face different challenges in your journey any time any day,so get prepared to get more knowledge on cryptocurrencies to continue with your journey successful.

Yes this post is really wonderful and motivating as well as ,your words are deep and let me add not only single step is begining but also failure and falling is the beginning in the very beginning when we are not much experienced we have to face many problems including failure ,the failure may be many times but if you won't give up than it means that you are following the path of success .dear friends if my comment motivates you than plz give me your precious heart.

The billionaires of the world and all the bright man of the world get success From small something steps. As for me, I started working here in the forum and did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and investment, and through my continuous participation and reading many publications, my experience in this field became increasing. Thank you!!

We should always be willing to make sacrifices. There are lots of things that we want to achieve but one way or the other fear is stopping is from taking that step. So we should know and realise that if we don't take that step then there is no way that we would be successful.

Yes, friends, no long journey starts at all, for every task, we have to take a step first, then we are our first step, our beginning is for every work ۔So we can say that every long journey starts from the first step .

You have to define the goal that you want to reach, you must do your best to reach it, and with determination, patience and willpower, you reach the summit.

Yes you are right at a time we can focus on one step and can complete it.and every single step take us toward success.

This is right that every big thing is started from a single step.we have to do our best and every little efforts to get our Aim.as it is said that drops adding to drops make a river.so we can get our big goals of life by trying our hard and with best efforts .If we climb the tall building of someone, then First of all we have to cross the lowest one, only then we are  on the top Step by step to climb up on highest floor .

After my entry into this field, my outlook changed dramatically in the future and I built great hopes on this work because it will give me a big push forward. In order to improve my condition

Thats very true, the right good thing that we are able to work and put together everything we need to put together a good chance for us and put together a good idea that works for us , we need to follow strategies that work perfectly for us and in the end we are going to end up being really enjoined perfectly...

Yes dear every long journey is start from single step because in first time every thing is difficult to occur but when you try to move forward and begin to forward it last we achieve our goal. First step is very difficult because start of every things in first time is very difficult if you not lose hope and move forward then one day we reached to success point 

It is a fact that every long journey starts with a single step.in order to gain success we must focus on taking step.it is very essential for reaching anywhere we must start walking.

It is the best platform for all the newbies to start their crypto journey as this forum support all the juniors and beginners without the discrimination among ranks of the members. We all should avail this opportunity as the knowledge we take from here will benefit us for whole life in crypto field.

Nice title of  useful topic. Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness. You will surely learn gradually and reach where you wish to. I advice you to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time in order to understand how it works here.

Valid point dear sir.Journey starts from a single step.Some people get bored in the start and disappointed.They loose heart and sit idol.Motivation is necessary in successful life.

There are many examples of different people all around the who were nothing 15 years back and now they are earning millions of dollars and it is the result of their dedication and passion. So every great journey starts with first little step.

Important thing that you say that every long journey starts from a single step kripya dark is a single step hair which you can start first step and bad for your future advise you do start people talk as a first step

Important thing that you say that every long journey starts from a single step kripya dark is a single step hair which you can start first step and bad for your future advise you do start people talk as a first step

This forum is the first step for us, as beginners and inexperienced in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with the ability to learn its various secrets, benefit from expert advice, and collect the necessary capital to start our journey in the fields of trading or investment.

Really correct words, my friends, a work we do that begins with a step and any success that must start with me. I think this forum is a gateway to success and opening other doors in the field of encrypted currencies, investment and trading. From here we can get valuable information to start towards a broader work

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Yes you are right every journey start with a single step and my journey in Crypto world is is with this forum and this is the my first step to my success and I hope I should succeed in my dreams I have some dreams and I joined this forum to fulfill my dreams.

• +1 1

Yes, Nobody can get success in one day. If someone want to go a long way he can't go in one day. Step by step and day by day work harder then someone can go for way of success.so start small you will get bigger.

Hello dear friend, Of course, time is the main key to any work. If we want to become good at work, we must learn a lot about it and this will take time. The most important thing is the first step in work, which is to start it, and then you will start in your career, no matter what We must be patient and learn to get good at our work and get it going.

In this forum, at the beginning, we need to be patient and self-confident, and also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we are exposed to some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success. I hope everyone will not give up. The path to success is steps, not just one leap