Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Hello my friends, when I entered the world of cryptocurrencies I did not know anything, it is not that I knew them all but to have knowledge of the subject I began to study I read a lot about the wonderful cryptographic world and today I try to help my friends and share My experience I try to make positive ratings and if I do not like the subject, I do not rate it seems to me that I have good productions in cryptotalk at least it helps me and I hope that the rest also.

This is important to be able to take our intellect to the next level both here and in real life, remember that while studying we must apply what we learn is the only way to have the knowledge and to be able to teach what we learn. Basically we are here to learn many things and at the same time start generating income from home.

• +1 1

This is very useful for those who are still confused about how cryptotalk works. It also helps other members who are in need of tips how to learn more. This is basically how the members should be doing their jobs. Thank you for the useful information!

As an amateur we should attempt to concentrate more about this forum.reading just as learning is a skill.we should attempt to peruse more stuff and should attempt to make a brilliant investment.

Good tips to work better at the forum so a useful topic for all the members and specially for the newbies who don't know much about the forum as such posts give them the information that how to get going at the forum.

This way that you consider to be correct, I also believe that the way we have to do things is like this I am good because sometimes there are people who do not know how to work or do things well and thanks to this topic that you have done they will be able to do everything correctly as it should.

• +3 1

We have much duty to crypto currency. We want to make useful posts. We want to help others. We want to give positive reputation for useful posts and negative reputation for useless posts. I wish I will be a helpful member for other members. 

Useful information. You talked about creating content and using keywords to Know wether the topic is already posted or not. It's a good idea. Once we start creating content then it would get easy so we should take step and create at least one post per week. 

I like and feel motivated when my response get positive reaction I think it encourages others too. We should try to give positive response when someone deserves it.

It's amazing post. It's really helpful for newbies. I appreciate you. This type of posts really helpful for others. Thank you dear for sharing these points. Your posts should be creative.we should always focus on contents and learning. Wish you best of luck.

Important and useful advice for new subscribers in the forum and the forum rules must be read and mastered in order to create a valuable post on it and we must sacrifice our time to learn
We research extensively in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain experience

Yes mate, your works are definitely helpfull for everyone especially for new beginners like me. Your content is very informative and interesting I got so many knowledge from it thank you for this messege.

This is a lot very lots,my friend, you have got executed a first rate component. Thank you for clarifying these ideas cautiously and thoroughly.You clarified numerous very vital ideas and directed us in the proper manner. Thanks to your notable.

Thank you so much for sharing such information. Your ideas are so helpful for beginners as well as for everyone . It helps to clarify and understand many things.

I want to learn and earn from here.I want to share my knowledge by making topics. I want to give positive reputation for useful posts or topics. I want to always follow the rules for survive to crypto currency. 

Yes this is the forum which provides an opportunity to learn and earn at the same time . So now it's our responsibility that must share useful and helpful contents for the betterment of this forum. Because we all are like a community of the cryptotalk. 

Very good and important topic, I think that topics like this are the ones that should be done every day. I think this is the most important thing to do in the forum to be successful and to have a long stay. @Barbarellah

Yes, I agree with you.  cryptotalk is the best forum in the world. Because we can earn money by working on this forum in a short time sitting at home.  So I am very happy to be able to work on this forum.  There is more to learning than just making money on this forum.  We can also learn English by working in this forum. Because everyone posts in English in this forum, so our English learning will be stronger from there.

We should perform our duty in every section.we should participate in everything.we should read the comments of our fellows.we should share our experience and knowledge to our fellows.we should try to get guidance from our friends comments.

On 14/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Dear most of the people there were asking about how to do efficient work there. You have explained everything in such a good way that will be helpful for every member.  I want to add that a person who wants to be successful in this forum should must do regular work as it will lead to learn earlier and will make you punctual to this site.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, my friend, we have to work with all of these things in order to achieve successful and continuous work, through which we will continue our way to the end through which we will earn money and fortunes with the availability of these conditions for all participating members.

The fourth part of the article is very good. Just as we love to get positive reputation points, it is just as important that we give positive ratings to required posts. Everyone should be fair. We must give a positive (or negative) rating to the post that we think deserves.

This are the things we can do here in the forum. Didn't you think it's a good idea that while working, we are not exhausting ourselves, we can learn and earn as well. Today it is very hard to get reputation because some users won't give because the system have changed but that is ok, let us keep creating post so we can achieve our goals here in the forum.

In the beginning, your post deserves support, my dear, I have included everything that benefits the participants in the forum, especially the beginners, so we must adhere to all the rules that I mentioned earlier, and we publish useful and new publications on cryptocurrencies to gain everyone from the posts and apply them, and we must also create a post from the source of our ideas for excellence With her and her support, thank you, dear. Have a good time.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

That's right @Barbarellah! We need to be constructive on our post/comments in this forum so that we can stay here, even if your post is not just something unique but can still share ideas and help to others it is okay.